It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made building 7 collapse?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If this was the truck spotted at the site, where would all the tonnes of explosives be held, or the numorous persons required to lay these charges.
this truck by the way is used for waste/rubbish disposal, not demo's.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Because it took longer than seven seconds, in the entirety.

Internally, much was happening, as the failure sequence initiated. It is not visible, from outside, but hints are seen, as a portion of the Penthouse structure falls, if you look closely, THEN several seconds later, the remaining Penthouse portion shows some downward movement.

This indicates the internal arrangements, and the destruction occuring inside, as each structural support failed, AT THE CONNECTING points, sequentially. It isn't easy to describe, in words, because it's a very complex and dynamic event.

It just looks like a CD, because ALL collapsing buildings will tend to resemble a CD...except for some very IMPORTANT missing bits of tell-tales, at WTC 7: NO EXPLOSIONS!

Nothing similar to what's seen in real CD.

Structure was failing, inside...(and, since I mis-wrote once, so long ago, about the Penthouse, I will repeat, with better clarity: It looks as if, AS the internal portions, to include the upper floor Penthouse, since it's so visible, are falling, they PULL on the connections that attach to the exterior walls, thus it all pulls down together, in just the manner you'd expect a collapse to occur).

In fact, even in CD, it's much the same...just, "helped" along by use of explosives, at critical points...in WTC 7, the distorted, hot metal was the 'critical' point....the weakest link.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit for typos, and flying fingers....

[edit on 13 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Redgy,

REMISNE has finally admitted on the Chief Hayden thread that the term "pull it" was referring to the crew and not the building.....since "pull it" refers to a method of attaching large cables to weakened walls, attaching those cables to large machinery, and actually pulling the structure over.

www.jod911.com...

Assertion #7, paragraph 2 I believe.

Since there were no crews attaching cables to WTC7, which would be ridiculous to say the least, then the statement must have been referring to pulling the rescue crews.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
REMISNE has finally admitted on the Chief Hayden thread that the term "pull it" was referring to the crew and not the building.....

Now everyone can see how dishonest gavron is that he puts words In peoples mouths.

Gavron cannot explain how "pull it" means the crew when they were already out of the building BEFORE the call to the owner was made.

WHY MUST HE BE SO DISHONEST?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
this truck by the way is used for waste/rubbish disposal, not demo's.

Sorry but i have already proven there were demo teams at building 7.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Gavron cannot explain how "pull it" means the crew when they were already out of the building BEFORE the call to the owner was made.

Actually, if you follow the very link you provided, it answers your question.

Thanks again, Roger. You finally have put the nail in that coffin, and proved that "pull it" refers to the crews, and could not possibly have meant the building.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Actually, if you follow the very link you provided, it answers your question.

Sorry but chief Nigro and chief Hayden have both stated the crew was out of the building BEFORE the call to the owner.

Thanks again for showing everyone how dishonest you are and that you put words in peoples mouth.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Sorry but chief Nigro and chief Hayden have both stated the crew was out of the building BEFORE the call to the owner.

I'll refer all future comments to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again, Roger! You've finally opened your eyes and shown that "pull it" meant the crews.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron/pg1
Thanks again, Roger! You've finally opened your eyes and shown that "pull it" meant the crews.

Thanks again, Now everyong can see how dishonest you are by putting words in peoples mouth.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Thanks again,

Thank YOU, Roger!!

Finally, this thread answers a lot of questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sorry but i cannot answer because you have proven and everybody has seen that you will just put words in my mouth

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

[

Sorry but i cannot answer....

Looks like the TRUTH has been revealed. Gee, it only took what...like 9 years?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Sorry but i cannot answer because you have proven and everybody has seen that you will just put words in my mouth

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Actually, the only words put in your mouth were the ones you posted yourself. If you're going to cry about it, that's your decision. But for the rest of us, it provides a valuable link: www.jod911.com...

This document, provided by you, Roger, clearly shows that pull it was not referring to the building.

Thank you thank you thank you!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This document, provided by you, Roger, clearly shows that pull it was not referring to the building.

Sorry but their is no evidence of the fire chiefs lying. Please do not change this by putting words in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

And yet you yourself imply that the fire chiefs have lied.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
[And yet you yourself imply that the fire chiefs have lied.

Show me where i stated the fire chiefs lied or concede you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Doble Post

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sorry but their is no evidence of the fire chiefs lying. Please do not change this by putting words in my mouth.

Looks like you are posting the exact same questions in 2 seperate threads. Perhaps we should get the mods to join them?

But, to answer your question again... I didnt say the fire chief was lying. He was truthful when he was requesting the rescue teams be pulled from the area.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Looks like you are posting the exact same questions in 2 seperate threads. Perhaps we should get the mods to join them?

Please do bring in the mods so they can see how you put words in peoples mouth.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join