It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

what made building 7 collapse?

page: 7
3
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
For someone so obsessed with the events of 9/11, and you have not even bothered to contact the demolition teams you say brought down WTC7?

How interesting...


At least i do contact people to find the truth and not just go along with what i am told.

Excues me if i have comon sense and intelligence.




posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Also if you knew anything you would know that contacting the main contractor would lead to information on the demo teams.


...but apparently it hasn't. Otherwise you would have contacted them, and this whole subject would be moot.

So, once again, for someone seeking the truth on 9/11.....and you havent even bothered to try and contact the supposed demo team that brought down WTC7?

Interesting...



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
...but apparently it hasn't. Otherwise you would have contacted them, and this whole subject would be moot.


I will repeat, i have contacted the main contractor and they could not answer my questions due to the 9/11 lawsuits.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
I will repeat, i have contacted the main contractor and they could not answer my questions due to the 9/11 lawsuits.


They could not tell you what demo team was used to supposedly bring down WTC7? How about the fire dept then? Have you not even bothered to inquire anything about this fictitious demo team?

Could it be because it doesn't exist?

Seems odd that someone so obsessed with finding the "truth" doesn't have any information on this supposed demo team - a key player on the events of 9/11.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
your not going to find anything on the demo team mainly im sure because the goverment doesnt want you to know what really happened



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron Could it be because it doesn't exist?


I guess you canot read since i already posted a source that there were DEMO TEAMS at building 7 by 3PM.

Why were demo teams called in?



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
your not going to find anything on the demo team mainly im sure because the goverment doesnt want you to know what really happened


But according to Remisne the fire commander was allowed to demolish the building and did so within the full letter of the law.

What is so mystifying is why he would then seek to cover it up. And why the demo teams - who according to Remisne were driving around in a van with "demo team" written in the side - are so keen to stay silent as well.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
- who according to Remisne were driving around in a van with "demo team" written in the side - are so keen to stay silent as well.


If you are going to quote me, please do it correctly.

I have shown the video of the truck with Manhatten Demolitino on the side.

I have shown that there were demo teams on the site at building 7 by 3PM.

Can anyone please tell me what demo teams were doing on the site?



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
If you are going to quote me, please do it correctly.

I have shown the video of the truck with Manhatten Demolitino on the side.

I have shown that there were demo teams on the site at building 7 by 3PM.

Can anyone please tell me what demo teams were doing on the site?



Why haven't you contacted the "Manhattan Demolition" then and asked them? For someone so obsessed with finding the truth, I would have thought you would have contacted them years ago.

Why are you afraid to contact this demo team, Roger?

Is it because it doesnt really exist?



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok lets end this discussion.

WTC7 was brought down by demolition. I am going to show a video and explain what you should be look at to see it. www.youtube.com...

1. Look at the penthouse on top of >WTC7. Watch as it falls through the top deck. The penthouse is falling faster then the entire building. The penthouse is built on the top deck foundation? It should be falling with the same speed as the rest of the top deck.

--Anyone care to explain how that could happen if the collapse is accruing from ground level?

2. If the above dont convince you, try and time the collapse and compare it to a object free falling without resistance. Than you will notice that WTC7 is falling to the ground without resistance. And that is impossible since most of WTC7 is intact.

--Watch the failed demolition in the video. And think about what i have explained above.

Here are the equations you need to compare the collapse of WTC7 to a free falling object without resistance.

Time = The square root of: 2 x height, divided by 9.8(g).

Fall velocity = The square root of: 2 x g(9.8) x height.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


It doesn't fall at freefall speed for the entire duration of its collapse.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Ok lets end this discussion.


You know what would end this discussion?

How about anyone from this "demo team" coming forward and explaining how they were able to pull off this miracle demo. I mean, after all, a burning multi-story building has never been brought down by a demo crew before or after 9/11.

Plus, everyone involved in this miraculous demo is keeping it secret from some reason? If it was authorized by the fire dept, there would be no reason.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Why haven't you contacted the "Manhattan Demolition" then and asked them? For someone so obsessed with finding the truth, I would have thought you would have contacted them years ago.


Because the number on the side of the truck was bogus.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by spy66
 


It doesn't fall at freefall speed for the entire duration of its collapse.


Man are you joking me? You dont understand the equations at all do you?

WTC7 hit the ground in approximately 7 seconds when i timed it.

The Height of WTC7 is 226m. Put the height of WTC7 into the equation and you will see that the free fall time is 6.79 seconds. That means if you had dropped an object from 226 meters it would hit the ground in 6.79 seconds in a atmosphere without resistance.

Now. 6.79 seconds is damn close to 7 seconds wouldn't you say?

Its as if WTC7 is free falling to the ground without resistance. Wouldn't you say?


Here is a new video of a demolition job gone bad. Does it tell you something?

www.liveleak.com...
















[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 



WTC7 hit the ground in approximately 7 seconds when i timed it.


You should re-watch the videos more closely.

(Someone posted a very good video analysis of the WTC 7 collapse, in another thread, will see if I can find...)

Timing of the exterior, and thus, visible portions isn't sufficient to explain the entire collapse sequence.

This video I mention goes into that....watch again, and focus on the Penthouse. You will see, when looking carefully, that the Penthouse falls in TWO stages....ther is a lot of internal collapsing occuring, BEFORE you see the exterior begin to fall.

Thus, the timing is NOT a mere seven seconds....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not the video i was thinking of, but it's useful...(Unless, of course, people wish to beleive that the History Channel is also part of some "vast conspiracy"...)

(Relevant starting at about 2:30)







[edit on 13 April 2010 by weedwhacker]



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


I would surmise that your timing is incorrect.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by spy66
 



WTC7 hit the ground in approximately 7 seconds when i timed it.


You should re-watch the videos more closely.

(Someone posted a very good video analysis of the WTC 7 collapse, in another thread, will see if I can find...)

Timing of the exterior, and thus, visible portions isn't sufficient to explain the entire collapse sequence.

This video I mention goes into that....watch again, and focus on the Penthouse. You will see, when looking carefully, that the Penthouse falls in TWO stages....ther is a lot of internal collapsing occuring, BEFORE you see the exterior begin to fall.

Thus, the timing is NOT a mere seven seconds....






Well i would like to see how they explain a building that is mostly intact fall to the ground in 7 seconds.

6.79 seconds is what an object in a vacuum state would takes to fall 226m.

Yeah, be my guest tell me how its possible.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by spy66
 


I would surmise that your timing is incorrect.


What did you time it to? And ill do the math.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


The video only explains how it could have collapsed. But it still wont explain why it fell to the ground without resistance in approximately 7 seconds. Can you explain that part to me please?



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


You want me to watch youtube with a stopwatch in my hand?

Sorry, that just doesn't seem that scientific to me.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join