It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made building 7 collapse?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So small fires that were burning out (your words), can now jump to buildings? Which is it, Roger? Small fires, or larger fires capable of jumping to adjacent buildings?

What is so hard to understand about fires jumping to other buildings?

Do i need to do a school lecture on fire?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
What is so hard to understand about fires jumping to other buildings?

Small fires burning out? Or larger fires capable of spreading to other buildings?

Which is it, Roger? Can you please make up your mind?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Which is it, Roger? Can you please make up your mind?

I am still having trouble as to why its so hard for you to understand about fires jumping to other buildings.

I do not know how much simpler to make it.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't agree with video posted! Doesn't matter trying to debunk each other THE OFFICIAL STORY IS GARBAGE and stinks to high heaven of bulsh.t

[edit on 9-4-2010 by galloways]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am still having trouble as to why its so hard for you to understand about fires jumping to other buildings.

Everyone here can understand that concept, Roger.

But....fires jumping to other buildings and fires burning ot are two seperate things completely.

Were the fires big enough to jump to other buildings, or were they burning out??

Simple question, Roger...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yes explain to all of us

If fires are too small to cause building to collapse why do you need to
demolish the building? Simply let fires burn out....

If fires are threatening other buildings solution is not the demolish the
building - that only makes things worse as spreads buring debris

When WTC 7 collapsed punched numerous holes in Verizon building at
140 West St - this was probably the most important building in area

It supported Southern Manhattan including financial exchanges on Wall
St

Only heavy exterior masonry prevented burning debris from entering
and setting it on fire

So explain how knocking down WTC 7 would not threaten Verizon and
cause the US economy to tank

Damage to Verizon

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Yes explain to all of us

If fires are too small to cause building to collapse why do you need to
demolish the building? Simply let fires burn out....

Let my try to explain this as simple as possible.

1. They were fires in the building, very simple.

2. They were running out of water to fight the fires, very simple.

3. They were worried fires might jump to other buildings and they did not have the water to fight them, very simple.

I do not know how much simpler to make the fact that they were worried about fire jumping to other buildings and they did not have the woater to fight them.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Be patient with them.
Some people don't seem to realise that fires that have not been properly put out can grow quickly once the water supply runs out.

Any bushie from Australia knows that fire in the wrong place is always dangerous, no matter how well controlled it appears to be. We've had many people die in bushfires started by campfires people thought they had put out, and then left unattended.

You are doing a great job, btw, standing up to an organised onslaught like this.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
You are doing a great job, btw, standing up to an organised onslaught like this.

Thanks, just trying to find the truth about what really happened that day.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I do not know how much simpler to make the fact that they were worried about fire jumping to other buildings and they did not have the woater to fight them.

So, according to you, their "simple" decision was to have a demo team rigged the burning building to be demoed.....something never done before ever.

simple.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So, according to you, their "simple" decision was to have a demo team rigged the burning building to be demoed.....something never done before ever.

Actually it has been done before, just not to as big of a buidling as far as i know. Fire chiefs and fire mashalls have ordered buildings brought down.

Also as stated there were a lot of first that day like 2 steel skscapers collapsing from fie.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Actually it has been done before, just not to as big of a buidling as far as i know. Fire chiefs and fire mashalls have ordered buildings brought down.

Also as stated there were a lot of first that day like 2 steel skscapers collapsing from fie.

So your contention is that they blew up WTC7 because they HAD to, yet they never even SAID they demolished it? If they really blew up WT7 because they HAD to they just would've come out and said it. But no, they were committing insurance fraud, so they claimed it was fire alone.

By the way, all explosives had been planted in the buildings months prior by Marvin Bush's company.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
So your contention is that they blew up WTC7 because they HAD to, yet they never even SAID they demolished it?

I am just going by the facts and evidence.

Not just repeating the media like most people on here.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I am just going by the facts and evidence.

...and the facts and evidence show that no demo crew has ever brought down a burning multi story building before or after 9/11 in the manner that WTC7 came down.
Since you have supposedly contacted the demo teams....have they admitted to you they took part in this once in a lifetime achievement? Why conceal it, if after all they had approval as you say?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

[...and the facts and evidence show that no demo crew has ever brought down a burning multi story building before or after 9/11 in the manner that WTC7 came down.

You mean just like no steel skyscraper in the US has ever collapsed from fire before or after 9/11?

As stated there were a lot of first that day.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

[...and the facts and evidence show that no demo crew has ever brought down a burning multi story building before or after 9/11 in the manner that WTC7 came down.

You mean just like no steel skyscraper in the US has ever collapsed from fire before or after 9/11?

As stated there were a lot of first that day.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Since you have supposedly contacted the demo teams....have they admitted to you they took part in this once in a lifetime achievement? Why conceal it, if after all they had approval as you say?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Nice way to dodge....

Well for one i never stated i contacted the demo teams. I see you still like to try to put words in my mouth to try to make yourself look good but it does not work.

I have stated that i contacted the major construction company working at ground zero and have posted their reply many times.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well for one i never stated i contacted the demo teams.

Wow, how interesting.

For someone so obsessed with the events of 9/11, and you have not even bothered to contact the demolition teams you say brought down WTC7?

How interesting...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

For someone so obsessed with the events of 9/11, and you have not even bothered to contact the demolition teams you say brought down WTC7?

How interesting...

At least i do contact people to find the truth and not just go along with what i am told. Excues me if i have comon sense and intelligence.

Also if you knew anything you would know that contacting the main contractor would lead to information on the demo teams.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by REMISNE]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join