It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made building 7 collapse?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
The link Roger posted disproves his own statements.

Well sorry but it does not contridict what i psoted about demo teams being on the scene. In fact it proves demo teams were on scene BEFORE building 7 was down.

Also what were demo temas doing there, just watching the scene? Why would you need several demo teams to jsut sit around and watch what was goint on?

So either the demo teams were called in to remove something form the building or put something in the building.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Your own link disproves your statement.

Maybe you can explaine why demo teams were at the scene of building 7 by 3PM? (BEFORE IT WAS DOWN)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Maybe you can explaine why demo teams were at the scene of building 7 by 3PM? (BEFORE IT WAS DOWN)

Ummm, re-read my post, Roger. I was pointing out that your own link disproved your "bringing the building straight down" statement.

Please show me where in my post I mentioned anything about demo teams being there by 3pm.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ummm, re-read my post, Roger. I was pointing out that your own link disproved your "bringing the building straight down" statement..

Gee you might want to read the link you posted.

Its about the towers NOT building 7.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

...again, I ask, where in my post did I make any mention of demo teams being at the scene of building 7 by 3pm.

Please, Roger, show me where I mentioned that.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Seems odd that he would post evidence that contradicts his own statements.

People do make mistakes, the real question is, can they own up to to them and admit it?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

...again, I ask, where in my post did I make any mention of demo teams being at the scene of building 7 by 3pm.

Please, Roger, show me where I mentioned that.

Sorry i was looking at wrong place on your link.

Now please show me where in your link it states about building 7.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
MY big thing is, again no mention of WTC 7 in the Comission Report.

That it is were I focus my attention.

"Nothing to see here you looky loos!" -southpark

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Now please show me where in your link it states about building 7.

Please re-read the link you provided, and direct your attention to Assertion #7.

I believe that will answer your questions, Roger.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Please re-read the link you provided, and direct your attention to Assertion #7.

I believe that will answer your questions, Roger.

No you linked to Assertion 2.. Will you admit you were wrong and it does not state about buidling 7?

Aslo if you read Assertion 7 it states that demo is UNLIKELY not IMPOSSIBLE.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Assertion #2 does mention building #7, but in regards to damage caused by debris falling from buildings 1 and 2.

In regards to your statement about the "demo is UNLIKELY not IMPOSSIBLE", you are assuming this has even been done before. However, time and time again I have asked you to provide a link or evidence that a demo team has brought down a burning high rise building before.....and you havent done it.

Has any member of the brave demo team ever come forward? I mean, after all, if it was approved by the fire dept and was in the best interest, I'm sure they would be deemed heroes...risking their lives going into a burning building the fire dept couldnt save, to quickly bring it down.

Gosh, I think they would be all over the news.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

In regards to your statement about the "demo is UNLIKELY not IMPOSSIBLE", you are assuming this has even been done before. However, time and time again I have asked you to provide a link or evidence that a demo team has brought down a burning high rise building before.....and you havent done it.

Well 2 steel buildings never collapsed from fire before either. There were a lot of first that day.

I mean, after all, if it was approved by the fire dept and was in the best interest, I'm sure they would be deemed heroes...risking their lives going into a burning building the fire dept couldnt save, to quickly bring it down

Well thats something you would have to ask the fire dept.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think that the demo teams would have been there for the same reasons as the firefighters, police and other crews left on site amongst others.

For Search and Rescue.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well 2 steel buildings never collapsed from fire before either. There were a lot of first that day.

So, are you saying that a demo team has never brought down a burning high-rise before? Your reply seems to state that it was the first time they have ever tried something like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
I think that the demo teams would have been there for the same reasons as the firefighters, police and other crews left on site amongst others.

For Search and Rescue.

I have never heard of demo teams doing search and rescue.

I do not believe they are trained for that.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So, are you saying that a demo team has never brought down a burning high-rise before? Your reply seems to state that it was the first time they have ever tried something like that.

Well i know that have brought down other buildings but i believe it might have been a first for a high rise.

Also rememeber by that time of day the fires were burning out and there were no fires on the lower floors.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have never heard of demo teams doing search and rescue.

I do not believe they are trained for that.

So, if a demo team goes into a Starbucks, it doesn't necessarily mean they are going to bring that Cafe down.

Besides, I think there were a LOT of people not trained for search and rescue that helped look for survivors after the towers collapsed.

Isn't it odd that this demo company, that supposedly did a last second demo of WTC7, didn't take any credit for it? Or provide any interviews, or were mentioned by officials? Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Also rememeber by that time of day the fires were burning out and there were no fires on the lower floors.

So, fires were burning out?

Then why bring it down at all? After all, wasn't it you that said they brought it down because they feared fires would spread to adjacent structures?

Which is it? Fires burning out, or fires large enough to spread to other structures?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So, if a demo team goes into a Starbucks, it doesn't necessarily mean they are going to bring that Cafe down.

But there needs to be a reason why they were at the scene on 9/11, i do not think they wer there to drink coffee and watch the fires.

Besides, I think there were a LOT of people not trained for search and rescue that helped look for survivors after the towers collapsed.

The volenteers i saw there were from trained units.

Also please tell me why you are using demo teams to do somthing they are not trained to do when you could be using there experience? Why pay them to do something they are not trained to do?

Isn't it odd that this demo company, that supposedly did a last second demo of WTC7, didn't take any credit for it? Or provide any interviews, or were mentioned by officials? Hmmm.

Well thats why i had e-mailed contractors and companies that were there at ground zero to get some answers.

Too bad you and others to not care enough about the truth to e-mail people.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Which is it? Fires burning out, or fires large enough to spread to other structures?

Gee, you cannot tell the difference between fires burning out and fires being out?

There were still some fire. I mean that what Chief Hayden's stated his worry was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join