It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made building 7 collapse?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Let me get this straight. These demo teams were on hand, waiting in case they were needed, and are fully mandated for use by the incident commander?

Well according to the offficial story they had called in Controlled Demoltion Inc. Remember building 7 had been burning for several hours.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Controlled Demoliton, Inc.

A Phoenix. Maryland-based company.

Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI), founded by Jack Loizeaux in 1947, is a firm headquartered in Phoenix, Maryland that specializes in the use of explosives to create a controlled demolition of a structure...

World Trade Center Site

On September 22, 2001, a preliminary cleanup plan for the World Trade Center site was delivered by Controlled Demolition, Inc. in which Mark Loizeaux, president of CDI, emphasized the importance of protecting the slurry wall (or "the bathtub") which kept the Hudson River from flooding the WTC's basement...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Regardless...this standing-by "demo teams" managed to get into the building, unobserved, and accomplish their tasks in a little more than two hours?

Not really unobserved, remember the video i posted about hard hat workers comming out of the safety zone area around building 7?

The "Pull it" comment.

I think it's been shown, time and again, what that actually meant, in context, that afternoon. It referred to 'pulling' the efforts to save the building.

So Chief Nigro lied when he stated he evacuated the firemen BEFORE talking to the owner?

Chieg Hayden lied about having the firemen out of the building by 3PM?

SO, there was NO REASON to 'CD' the building!!!

Well the reason i come up with from the evidence from the fire chiefs and other sources is that they were worried about fire jumping to other building and the building migh cause more damage if it collapsed.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Controlled Demoliton, Inc.

Was just one company known to be called for 9/11.

www.jod911.com...
Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 within a few hundred feet of the event.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Thank you very much for that link....

I did this quickly, as I scanned quickly, but FROM your link, post above:

Go in and read on page #3, headlined "ASSERTION #1"

The company, PROTEC, clearly states, in their expert opinion and analyis that WTC 1 and 2 were NOT controlled demolitions.

Right there, page #3.

Now, I'm going to read what they say about WTC 7, which is referenced on page #3, as they will discuss it later....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ahh...follow-on to above...

Scrolling down on the link here I find the WTC 7 building discussion starting at bottom of page #8.

I will let it speak for itself.

Nice find, REMISME! (remisner...? I forget how to spell you....)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I will let it speak for itself.

Yes it suports the point that demo teams were on site.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

!!

yes....yes....I saw that.

It goes on, though....in paragraph 5, page #9:

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00pm on 9/11, and these indivuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event. We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported hearing or seeing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse..."

It continues, but I should let people read it at source.

The source again, in case anyone missed it.

Great find, again...and thanks!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00pm on 9/11, and these indivuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event. We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported hearing or seeing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse..."

So i guess those demo teams were called in to just sit around a watch, i guess they had nothing better to do.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliBruh
The leaseholder already admitted that he had building 7 brought down through a contolled demolition after it revieved fire damage to a few floors. Interesting thing about it is that it was already rigged to be demolished before 9/11. If building 7 was rigged to come down, then it is very easy to believe that the towers were rigged as well.

If you think that WTC 7 was rigged for demolition and that Silverstein ordered it, can you suggest why Industrial Risk Insurers would pay out 861 million dollars in respect of it. Kindness of their hearts perhaps ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

So i guess those demo teams were called in to just sit around a watch, i guess they had nothing better to do.

That, or it ain't THEIR job to go into burning buildings with explosives.

Buildings, I will add, that had been cleared of FFers because the FFers believed it would collapse at any time.

So let's review this thought of Roger's:

1-The FFers believe that 7 will collapse soon.
2-They clear a collapse zone.
3-They put their heads together and decide that it's best to demo the building to prevent colateral damage.
4-They then say F this, we ain't going in there, it might collapse on us.
5-They decide to ignore their training and put civilians into the danger zone.
6-So they decide to send in Controlled Demolitions to do it. (since THEY ain't union)

Is that about right?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ummmm I think there is one thing you all seem to be overlooking, and correct me if I am wrong but does it not take days to rig a building with explosives for a demolition ? Seems to me there was only a few hours once the decission was made...so ummm I guess it would have to have been already wired would it not.....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
it wasn't hit by any plane and if it was bought down by fire it would be the first steel framed tower to be brought down by fire

Now there's the classic conspiracy website claim. I'd recommend not researching conspiracy websites to look for answering the question about why WTC 7 fell. They're not interested in answering it at all, they're simply interested in keeping the question alive and their misleading response going.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Yes, fire commanders and Fire marshalls have the authority to bring down a buidling in an emergency if they feel there will be a farther loss of life or more damage.

Roger,

Can you show us an example, please, of a Fire Dept bringing down a still burning multi-story building? Can you give us one example where brave demo teams went into a high rise structure (evacuated by firefighters) with explosives, to bring it down in a controlled manner, in such a short time?

I'd love to see an interview with any of those brave men.women.

Just one example, Roger, that's all I ask.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have this to say about building 7:

[ Despite what the legends are, going with facts that are pretty easy to confirm]

The Comission Report omitting WTC 7 in that report, is beyond suspect.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Does anybody think the "pull it" statement was made in order to be intentionally misleading?

They did this by having Donald Rumsfeld "mistakenly" say a missile hit the pentagon before correcting himself. Someone else did the same thing I believe.

Also, I'm still unclear what led to the destruction of this building, even after watching that video which supposedly debunked the demolitions theory.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
[ Despite what the legends are, going with facts that are pretty easy to confirm]

The Comission Report omitting WTC 7 in that report, is beyond suspect.

Yes but what if, like with the "missile" hitting the Pentagon, they're withholding evidence in order to fuel our curiosities? They're master magicians.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

They're master magicians.

Yes they are.....

But not withholding evidence, DENYING IT!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

They're master magicians.

Yes they are.....

But not withholding evidence, DENYING IT!

But what are they denying? That demolition charges were placed in WTC 7? If so, who planted them? CIA?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

So Chief Nigro lied when he stated he evacuated the firemen BEFORE talking to the owner?

Chieg Hayden lied about having the firemen out of the building by 3PM?

Been over this before

Collapse zone around WTC 7 had been set up at 3PM

While WTC 7 had been abandoned there were hundreds of men in the area
doing search and rescue, fighting fires in adjacent buildings

(WTC 4, 5,6 were on fire, World Financial Center 3 (WFC 3) across West ST was on fire, FF were searching for survivors in remains of WTC 1 & 2)

Collapse zone around WTC 7 extended over 900 ft which means large number of people must be notified and evacuated

This tajkes TIME!

As shown before it took the FF 1 1/2 to 2 hours to pack up and evacuate
the area

Only one lying here is YOU for making up nonsense and claimind its the truth!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join