It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made building 7 collapse?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by jthomas
I am asking you WHERE does it say Nigro talked to Silverstein and at what time?

If you want to know the time Nigro talked to Sivlerstein that is i different source, hold on and i will see if i cna get it for you.

Yes, you should. You cannot have made any of your claims without already knowing that time.

I'll remind you if I don't hear back.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Meanwhile will you ever explain to me what the NIST reports on the WTC skyscrapers have shown us in the way of evidence?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
the nist reports have shown me nothing as far as evidence the only reason for the collapse it mentions is heat that made the steel expand form fires left to burn uncontrolably on the lower 6 floors other than that its useless if you don't beleive me read the report on google posted under nist report for bulding7 and see what useless information is in there

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Yes, you should. You cannot have made any of your claims without already knowing that time.

Well too bad you missed the fact of my original point that the firemen were out of the building before the call was made. Chief Nigro clearly states that he decided to evacuate the building without contacting the owner Silvestein.

www.historycommons.org.../11=complete_911_timeline_world_trade_center&timeline=complete_911_timeline
After 12:00 Noon September 11, 2001: Larry Silverstein Tells Fire Department Commander to ‘Pull It’

[edit on 15-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
that is true i found that on wiki a couple of pages back i even cited my source

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

there was no one in the building it was eveacuated at 9 a.m. cited on wiki and as for the controlled demo i found this on< ^ >
9 - 1 1 R e s e a r c h
.com
.wtc7.net
V 1.321
Copyright 2003-2010,
911Research.WTC7.net site last updated: 3/14/10
fair use notice

[edit on 15-4-2010 by killer4281]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
www.historycommons.org.../11=complete_911_timeline_world_trade_center&timeline=complete_911_timeline
After 12:00 Noon September 11, 2001: Larry Silverstein Tells Fire Department Commander to ‘Pull It’

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
there has been alot of debate on the command pull it in this topic i found alot about that but i havent found any information as far as the phone calll goes there isn't a way to prove or disprove the call mainly because there are no phone records for larry silverstein or the cheif so if anyone has this information please cite the source so we can all look at it i would be very intrested to see if the call was ever placed some sources say it was and some say it wasn't

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
so if anyone has this information please cite the source so we can all look at it i would be very intrested to see if the call was ever placed some sources say it was and some say it wasn't

I have been trying to track down an exact time but cannot find one, only that it was after 12 noon.

We do still have Chief Nigro's statement that he decided to evacuate the firemen without talking to the owner.

We do have reports that Chief Nigro, who had become the fire commander made a courtesy call to Silverstein to let him know that they could not save his building.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
all that information is known im looking for concrete 100% proof, what im looking for is the phone call records from either persons phone! i can not find them anywhere can anyone else and with out these records the calls can neither be confirmed or deneid,well they can but it will get us no where fast

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
all that information is known im looking for concrete 100% proof,

Well i am not sure why Silverstein would just make up a story that he had talked to the fire commander.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Well too bad you missed the fact of my original point that the firemen were out of the building before the call was made. Chief Nigro clearly states that he decided to evacuate the building without contacting the owner Silvestein.

That still doesn't answer the question of at what time the call was made.

The full statement:

"At some point during the afternoon of 9/11, WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein receives a phone call from the Fire Department commander, where they discuss the state of Building 7 of the WTC complex. Silverstein will discuss this call in a PBS documentary broadcast in 2002, saying that he told the commander, “You know, we’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.” [PBS, 9/10/2002] "

This is not original source material. "At some point..." is not specific and there is no source from where the information came, or its validity. The only thing we have from Silverstein is a statement made in the NOVA documentary aired just over a year later - taping date unknown. There is no time for when the call was made and how long until the building collapsed.

What is the original source for the statements to which you linked?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's a banana!

www.youtube.com...

psik

[edit on 15-4-2010 by psikeyhackr]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

ya i know but it seems like when you get information like that the phone records seem to show those calls were never made and their just trying to cover their ******

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join