It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Movie Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Post your favorite funny movie quotes!

Just post the quote and then the movie its from there after. I'll post first.

You know when you hear girls saying "ah, I was so *Snip* faced last night, I shouldnt of *Snip* that guy." We could be that mistake!!-- Superbad

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

This topic is best placed here: BelowTopSecret.com. You might wanna watch the language too

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

Yeah it would be better there. I usually post when i am at work and i have to use a proxy. Sometimes the site is confusing and difficult to navigate, especially with the proxy. Sorry for the language, I tried censoring it the best i could. I didnt mean it to be specifically vulgar. I just thought it was a really funny quote.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My favorite quotes are usually from T.V. Like "Looks Like murder is in style this season" from burn notice. And you can't get enough of Horatio's (CSI: Miami) one-liners...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
From Wet Hot American Summer (an 80's nostalgia movie, made in the 2000's)...

Katie: Listen, Coop - last night was really great. You were incredibly romantic and heroic, no doubt about it. And that's great. But I've thought about it, and my thing is this: Andy is really hot. And don't get me wrong, you're cute too, but Andy is like, *cut*. From marble. He's gorgeous. He has this beautiful face and this incredible body, and I genuinely don't care that he's kinda lame. I don't even care that he cheats on me. And I like you more than I like Andy, Coop, but I'm 16. And maybe it'll be a different story when I'm ready to get married, but right now, I am entirely about sex. I just wanna get laid. I just wanna take him and grab him and #$%& his brains out, ya know? So that's where my priorities are right now. Sex. Specifically with Andy and not with you.

Caped Boy: Excuse me, ladies. You may remember me as the guy who came to dinner a few weeks ago with underwear on my head. My name is Keith Stat from Millburn, New Jersey. State bird, the mosquito. And as you may have heard, I am recently a crowned class B dungeon master. So if any of you would like to play D&D today, please speak now or forever hold your peace.
[he chuckles, and there is an awkward silence at the table]
Caped Boy: Anyone? Alexa!
[Alexa gives him a withering glare]
Caped Boy: Maybe you would like to join in? We do need a druid, and you have definitely cast a level 5 charm spell on me.
Alexa: In your dreams, douche-bag!
Caped Boy: Douche-bags are hygienic products; I take that as a compliment. Thank you.
[Keith walks off]
Alexa: Ewww!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I couldnt possibly pick one, so I'll have to say pretty much all of these from the 40 year old virgin.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wish this clip were longer, with Billy's response. But this is one of the funniest I have ever seen

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Not letting me embed this video. Ill post it soon as I find one that works. But alot of lines in the movie Wristcutters were extremely funny.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Jess_Undefined]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

My favorite @45 seconds of any visual media, ever!

Gir sings the DOOM song!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
"NI!"

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"I'm rubber, your glue, so whatever you say.....bounces." The Sasquatch Gang

And....

"Who let the dogs out?" The Hangover

[edit on 8/15/2010 by IrishLass]

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM