It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: alien creatures like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What happen if there's alien creatures fits at least all the specifications like this: Eating Carnivore diet, doesn't need water and oxygen, reproduces via mass production via cloning technology, have nearly unlimited lifespan through science and technology, and all of their organs(other than brains) are atrophied where their brains are mostly suited for Math, Science and TV, plus their brains have their Limbic system, Pineal gland, and Cerebellum are also atrophied too and their IQ level is appear godlike (to us)?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Answer to your question:

If they found us, we'd be f**ked.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well simply put, the only name they would have for us is "FOOD". So yeah, that would be totally not good. Also I don't think we are anywhere near prepared to face something like that (fight it off or something). Our only hope at that point would be some benevolent aliens coming to our aid, or a divine intervention.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Could be dangerous
its actually my belief there is such a lifeform(non-dependent on water) out there.
hell, there's a chance that even animals and plants, on the dryest of mother earths own deserts, that possibly wouldnt need H20.

im a fan of hydrofluoric acid to quell the attack of an creature that maybe a threat.
it would drop an elephant with the slightest drop so i put my money it would help us in this situation.
Unless they depend on that instead of the H20, then im stumped.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just because they have unlimited life, loads of them and eat meat, doesnt NOT mean they would eat us!

I mean I know alot of meat eaters, and as yet none of them have bitten me!

Dont be so quick to jump to conclusions that all creatures are out to get you

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

What happen if there's alien creatures fits at least all the specifications like this: Eating Carnivore diet, doesn't need water and oxygen, reproduces via mass production via cloning technology, have nearly unlimited lifespan through science and technology, and all of their organs(other than brains) are atrophied where their brains are mostly suited for Math, Science and TV, plus their brains have their Limbic system, Pineal gland, and Cerebellum are also atrophied too?

Still yet I doubt they can be more destructive and dangerous than the human race from Earth...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChizMasterGrey
Could be dangerous
its actually my belief there is such a lifeform(non-dependent on water) out there.
hell, there's a chance that even animals and plants, on the dryest of mother earths own deserts, that possibly wouldnt need H20.

im a fan of hydrofluoric acid to quell the attack of an creature that maybe a threat.
it would drop an elephant with the slightest drop so i put my money it would help us in this situation.
Unless they depend on that instead of the H20, then im stumped.

Remember that all of their organs (except brains) have atrophied so you are probably looking at a hulk of metal with the brain highly protected, so what then?
Moreso you might not even see them, their robots may catch and cook you.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sounds like you're referring to our Gray friends. I once asked a Nutrition teacher about something like that - if we fully optimized our diet, eating exclusively the minerals, amino acids, essential nutrients, vitamins, and naught else, what would happen? She said that it wouldn't work because our digestive tracts and various internal organs would atrophy. I asked her, so what? We're not using them anymore at that state. Hence the atrophy. I don't think she had an answer for that.

I thought about it a bit more and I figured that our immunity would end up being compromised. Our immune systems will ALSO atrophy if not continuously bombarded with pathogens. We would probably have to live in sterile environments. However, being the clever devils that we are, I'm sure we could find a way to keep the organs functional and the immune system optimized without doing adverse damage to our bodies.

I love the concept of immortality, I realize I kinda tweaked the question a bit, apologies =) I suppose that, assuming they have mastered all the sciences, their diet could consist of anything they chose, and still enjoy a life of near-immortality.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand

Remember that all of their organs (except brains) have atrophied so you are probably looking at a hulk of metal with the brain highly protected, so what then?
Moreso you might not even see them, their robots may catch and cook you.

Which is why i chose hydrofluoric acid. You cannot Atrophy Eyeballs. Because We Never Stop Using them. Plus It would eat through metal like a plague of locusts through crops. Unless theyre made of copper. But even a substantial amount would still eat through that given time.

And if we cannot see them, there is no point imagining what we could do?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

What happen if there's alien creatures fits at least all the specifications like this: Eating Carnivore diet, doesn't need water and oxygen, reproduces via mass production via cloning technology, have nearly unlimited lifespan through science and technology, and all of their organs(other than brains) are atrophied where their brains are mostly suited for Math, Science and TV, plus their brains have their Limbic system, Pineal gland, and Cerebellum are also atrophied too and their IQ level is appear godlike (to us)?

Still yet I doubt they can be more destructive and dangerous than the human race from Earth...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ucalien]

I has improved this thread's body

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
"if it bleeds, we can kill it"

sounds like they in a world of hurt.

hope they at least get FOX.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
Answer to your question:

If they found us, we'd be f**ked.

Why?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

so basically the alien is a brain that eats meat?

basically a head?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

basically a head?

Yes, the rest of It's body are Robotic or Nanotechnological constructs, and Despite their Superhuman Intelligence, they are Extremly Violent, Warlike, and Arrogant, but I wonder why aliens like that in the works of fiction are too often loves to turns Habitable Planets like earth into Barren and Lifeless planets and reduces just every species other than themselves into extinction?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That aliens are must no other than the Anunnaki

[edit on 1-5-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
their brains are mostly suited for Math, Science and TV

Where exactly did you get the idea that the 'Annunaki' have brains that are especially well-suited to watching television?

You never answer my questions. I'd really appreciate it if you'd give this one a shot. Thanks, buddy.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram

their brains are mostly suited for Math, Science and TV

Where exactly did you get the idea that the 'Annunaki' have brains that are especially well-suited to watching television?

You never answer my questions. I'd really appreciate it if you'd give this one a shot. Thanks, buddy.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

When It comes to Entertainment and Sport, all that they have is TV, Videogame, or Something like that

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

basically a head?

And as their digestive organs is completely supplanted by the very Nanotechnology that they have, they eat us like we drinks juices from their boxes

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Not exactly a carnivore but it's probably like this:

www.ufopaedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join