It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB???.... Oh no no no no no.... TPOS!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Bitching on an internet forum is probably about 2% of the solution.

ONLY IF THE SHEEP FIGURED THIS OUT.

I have.

Goodnight sir.

TPOS.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
The relationship between sheeple and shepard will be forever intertwined, our goal is to live by example, and make it cool to be a blacksheep. Bitching on an internet forum is probably about 2% of the solution.

Do you use recycled toilet paper?

If not, it mightn't be so wise to sit on a high-horse just yet.

Are there laws against handing out DVDs to children coming out of school?

Get into their brains before they become debt slaves.

Power in Numbers

Peace Out.

!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Here Is the first step of how you wake people up:

We aren't trying to communicate the message of the Bible.... We are trying to communicate the message of the The People on Top.

But just like religion... we are frowned upon as religious extremists.

Wake up the Sheep... Wake them up.

That is the only solution.
[edit on 8-4-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

Nice video. Thank you for sharing. It is also my experience that the primary task is to get people into perpetual questioning of everything. Question is better education then brilliant answer. Many philosophers sad it and it is true IMHO.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I get real tired of hearing this sheep crap all day. We define a sheep as a person who blindly follows official stories and refuss to 'wake up' and whatever other phrases the experts on ATS want to throw out to make themselves sound higher and mightier than the rest because they have some inside source or whatever.

Well let's think about this...

who's the sheep? The ones who constantly buy ever OS offered? yeah possibly..

How about the ones who glom on to a paltry and barely acceptable 'fact' and suddenly derive a massive conspiracy off of something that frankly isn't proveable at that time. Or better yet...the ones who follow the 'official story' of some guy who found some 'fact' about Nibiru, or 2012, or 9/11

What about the one who refuses to admit he is wrong even though someone already debunked his whacky theory?

Wake up people! We're all sheep in some manner

I'm not immune to it either. I am no better than anyone else. In my military time I am sure I have done something...maybe many things that I didn't fully know the inner workings behind

yep! I am a sheep...and so are you if you follow every unimaginable CT that erupts

man I am so sick of these stupid buzzwords we use on each other to sound smarter or to instantly attempt to deiscredit the next guy.

One of my favorites is when a CTer says something like...

"Well we all know such and such is true. Anyone who isn't is just blind, but WHY is such and such happening?"

They use these clever words and phrases in order to innoculate the the next reader so if a detractor of their story comes up, automatically the OP has already set up the trap.

It's the same as if you started working at a new job and some employee says, "see Mr. Johnson? He is a nightmare to work with"

BAM...you already innoculated that person with bias

easy as pie :-p

Ever think that maybe people wanna relax? I look at some CTer's (please let us all notice now I am not mentioning names) and I see paranoia...24/7...what kind of life is that? Let's say you are indeed correct on chemtrails, and 2012, and Bilderberg...are you gonna stop it?

Knowledge is a good thing...and yes I do believe some things in the world are not as they seem but man some people have got to relax...

Heck yeah I enjoy watching my hockey! Doesn't mean I am asleep though

so to all of you...on both sides...I say

baaaaaaah

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Signals officially adopts the term

TPOS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa5b2107a5e7.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join