It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB???.... Oh no no no no no.... TPOS!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've decided here on ATS that we need a new abbreviation.

We got one for the Illuminati... The Powers That Be = TPTB.

Well let's remember what that These Powers have created a division amongst ourselves... They have created people that will die for the system that they have created.

The Power of the Sheep is why we can't move forward... Let's be honest with ourselves.

You people want to go straight to the top of the pyramid.... But the lower part is what's truly keeping you down.

Nobody Is Awake!!!... Nobody!!!

If they were... You wouldn't see millions of people attending football games every Sunday.

Where are the millions of people supporting our Game????

Let me make this loud and clear - NOBODY IS AWAKE!!!!!

TPOS = The Power of Sheep.

You need to be speaking more about the TPOS than TPTB... because the sheep are about to be your biggest enemy.

TPOS... starting using this.

TPOS.

TPOS.

Start at the ROOT of the problem.

TPOS is the ROOT... you get the sheep to play along... we have a chance.

TPOS = THE POWER OF SHEEP!!!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So you want us all to refer to the already inappropriately named 'Sheeple' by the new title of TPOS and expect us all to conform and join in on this?

I've a slightly different one to use instead.

Belong Among ATS (BAA).

Okay folks, let's all start...you ready?

BAA

BAA

BAA

-m0r

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
The Power of the Sheep

May I submit TPTS.
I like your Idea, and I
feel that this abbreviation
has a better chance of catching.
1) it's closer to the orginal four letters.
2) it could also mean the powers that sleep.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
People indulge in escapist pastimes

They enjoy it

For those few moments, they can forget their worries

Their prerogative

They will most likely only take action if someone directly threatens themselves and theirs

TPTB know this

As to those who're 'awake' --- what's 'awake' mean ? Does it mean that some people, rather than watch football, enjoy discussing extraterrestrial aliens, or enjoy sparring online with people who support a rival political 'football team' ?

Are they any closer to the truth of the secrets of life than those who enjoy actual football teams ?

Some people refuse to discuss death. Again, their prerogative

We know death happens. We know we're all of us going to die, as are our pets, our children, our friends, our heroes. But some people don't feel inclined to think about it. What should we do --- drag them to the morgue and yell, 'WAKE UP ! '

The only life over which we can attempt to exert any control is our own

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My conspiracy theory is bigger than your conspiracy theory.

Baah baah black sheep.

TPOTS - Tea pots?

fudge the system... mmmm fudge.

\\

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
lmao
i couldnt help myself from laughing
at that one.

OK, somebody call Websters for clarification

hahahaha

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
The Power of the Sheep

May I submit TPTS.
I like your Idea, and I
feel that this abbreviation
has a better chance of catching.
1) it's closer to the orginal four letters.
2) it could also mean the powers that sleep.

David Grouchy

Guys, its TPOTS.

LOL

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
So you want us all to refer to the already inappropriately named 'Sheeple' by the new title of TPOS and expect us all to conform and join in on this?

I've a slightly different one to use instead.

Belong Among ATS (BAA).

TPOS is bette than BAA

Time is of the up most importance... and I see a lot of posters here on ATS that want to go straight to the top...

They want Obama gone

They want the UN gone

They want the CIA gone

I want the Sheep to wake up? I want the Sheep Gone!!!!

get rid of the sheep... I might have a solution.

easier said than done, but here is how you go about it:

Here Is the first step of how you wake people up:

We aren't trying to communicate the message of the Bible.... We are trying to communicate the message of the The People on Top.

But just like religion... we are frowned upon as religious extremists.

Wake up the Sheep... Wake them up.

That is the only solution.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The tragic reality of life is that the least amount of people have facilitated the most amount of progress for humanity. That means, that a handful of people have invented and discovered the new technologies and data that has marked the upward surge of mankind. At no point did Galileo, Newton, Einstein, Salk, Pasteur, Edison, Tesla, or any of the other great producers of history rely upon the "sheep" to accomplish what they did. Sheep are sheep. They have their place but it pales in comparison to actual humans who have stood tall against the remarkable and intractable stupidity of humans, capable of so much more, who have endeavored to stop this progress.

The upward surge of humanity has nothing at all to do with sheep, and while some may label the great inventors and seekers of truth in humanity as wolves, they were, quite simply, humans who stood by their principles and did what they thought was right. Sheep can offer wool and meat, but beyond that they graze and nothing more. If we are to somehow escape this modern dark age of ignorance it won't be because we relied upon sheep to awaken and change their appearance. It will be because the few who dared to be different and more human, demanded the rest of us follow suit.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
my conspiracy video is more dramatic than your conspiracy video.

my idea is bigger than your idea.

watch this video. read these words.

either way you will be sitting on your ass. stand up for yourself.

at least sheep walk around and eat grass.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by avatar01]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

As to those who're 'awake' --- what's 'awake' mean ? Does it mean that some people, rather than watch football, enjoy discussing extraterrestrial aliens, or enjoy sparring online with people who support a rival political 'football team' ?

It means America doesn't care about war as long as they are comfortable.

We sit here and enjoy entertainment while people are dying.

The truth is America is about to be destroyed.

It doesn't matter... it's too late.

That's the truth.... It's too late for America.

The truth is it's too late for America.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm sticking with sheeple, no offense.

Raising Conciousness vs. NWO

For what would TPOS be without TPTB as their shepard.

"She quoted Bob Marly and I came to the conclusion, Total Destruction was the only solution..."
Or atleast a big one at the hands of mother-nature might bring a few people together.

[edit on 8/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
my conspiracy video is more dramatic than your conspiracy video.

my idea is bigger than your idea.

watch this video. read these words.

either way you will be sitting on your ass.

at least sheep walk around and eat grass.

calling people sheep is an insult to the sheep.

Here is yet just more evidence to the fact that those in humanity that might qualify as sheep, only serve to illustrate how much we rely upon actual humans to accomplish progress.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hemingway once wrote a story with a man who went broke "slowly, and then all at once."

This is how its going to be with the majority of people...they will put off the inevitable and use all their energy in denial up until the last possible minute. Then they will lose everything in one stroke. They will look back and understand that although it seemed like the collapse happened all at once, it was only the end result of a long, slow grind during which they pretended everything was OK. No, scratch that. They won't realize this. They will instead savagly blame somebody else for their problems. Depending on the scapegoat chosen, it may be somebody who deserves the blame, and it may not be, but rest assured -- nobody will blame themselves.

That's human nature. Denial, denial, denial ---> panic and sudden falure ---> pick a scapegoat and go nuts in an orgy of bloodletting.

I was in LA a few weeks ago, driving around Beverly Hills and the Laurel Canyon area. I couldn't belive how lush and beautiful it was, and how much casual wealth was on display: big, well-tended homes sprawled here and there, wide, lazy roads, trickling fountains, the smell of bouganvilla in the air. It was hard to square this with all the grim news and tales of impending doom about that area that are increasingly popping up on the net like evil toadstools. It's easy in such a lavish environment to be lulled into complacency, even for a curmudgeony pessimist like myself.

Because its hard to square the facade with the core, people choose the path of least resistance: the belief that because everything seems OK, everything is OK. Until, of course, it isn't.

[edit on 4/8/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realise that you can't eat money."

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
I'm sticking with sheeple, no offense.

Raising Conciousness vs. NWO

For what would TPOS be without TPTB as their shepard.

"She quoted Bob Marly and I came to the conclusion, Total Destruction was the only solution..."
Or atleast a big one at the hands of mother-nature might bring a few people together.

[edit on 8/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

Thank You for adding further evidence to my point.

Maybe people should be protesting against the sheep instead of TPTB?

But here in America TPOS wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPOS wins!!!!!!

Greed, Sex, all the sins of man..... America has done it all.....
That's why it's too late.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Look at your Avatar... a little puppet on strings... OR SHOULD I SAY A LITTLE SHHHHEEEEEPPPP ON STRINGS.

America failed because of the Sheep.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

While I don't necessarily agree with your assessment, your choice of the word "scapegoat" in this thread was nothing short of brilliant. California, and particularly L.A. is going broke because of a sheep like mentality, and had the "wolves" simply eaten the sheep's rather than catering to them, Villagrosa wouldn't even be a recognizable name.

By the way, when L.A. why didn't you call me so we could have coffee? Pfffffft! Anyway, we will never progress if we think we must accommodate sheep. Sheep are sheep and people are people. Those people acting like sheep do not deserve the respect of people, and we should honor only those who are proud to be human and willing to drag humanity upward, regardless of their indifference or grass eating selfishness. For in the end, selfishness is a virtue and not a pejorative.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

IF YOU WANT TO BLAME SOMEBODY, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR THE GUILTY..... LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!

TPOS.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The relationship between sheeple and shepard will be forever intertwined, our goal is to live by example, and make it cool to be a blacksheep. Bitching on an internet forum is probably about 2% of the solution.

Do you use recycled toilet paper?

If not, it mightn't be so wise to sit on a high-horse just yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join