It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye and Ad-Dajjal (Islamic Antichrist)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A while back I looked at the back of my dollar bill and of course checked out the pyramid with the all seeing eye. Which made me think of how many people reference pictures with one eye looking out as the all seeing eye. But do you know that the Ad-Dajjal will only have one eye? Here's a passage from a site discussing of what his characteristics will be.

al-mahdi.atspace.com...

The first thing about ad-Dajjal, and probably the most prominent characteristic mentioned in the hadiths, is that he is blind in one eye. Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l [sic] warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed. (Sahih Bukhari 4.553. Also, Sahih Bukhari 4.554, Sahih Muslim 41.7000, etc) The hadiths, however, are contradictory as to which eye will be blind: Narrated Abdullah: The Prophet mentioned the Massiah Ad-Dajjal in front of the people saying, Allah is not one eyed while Messsiah[sic], Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape. (Sahih Bukhari 3.425, also Sahih Muslim 41.7005, etc) Hudhalfa reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Dajjal is blind of left eye with thick hair and there would be a garden and fire with him and his fire would be a garden and his garden would be fire. (Sahih Muslim 41.70101) Narrated Abdullah: The Prophet mentioned the Massiah Ad-Dajjal in front of the people saying, Allah is not one eyed while Messsiah[sic], Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape. (Sahih Bukhari 3.425, etc) Not only is his eye blind in one eye, but his eye (did not say which one) is also bulging like a grape. Obviously, he will be quite ugly in his looks. This physical defect is repeatedly emphasized in the hadiths.

What do you guys and gals think of this? I mean it's interesting non the less and many of you are not Muslims. So you would not really care. But it's pretty shocking that the ad-Dajjal will be blind in one eye and the all seeing eye is just one eye as well. You think he's alive now or getting ready to come soon!?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Star and Flagged!

To those of you unfamiliar with Islamic teachings, the Dajjal is the long awaited False Messiah and Anti-Christ.

I will quote the most obvious and significant warnings of the Anti-Christ according to Islam and explain the relevance of the prophecies.

"If you still have any doubt regarding him (Dajjal) then remember that your Lord is not one-eyed."

"IN GOD WE TRUST" is written on the back of the U.S. One Dollar Bill accompanied by the infamous All-Seeing Eye!

"His (Dajjal) eye looks like a bulging out grape."

Turn the Eye Of Providence symbol (All-Seeing Eye with Pyramid) upside down and what shape does it resemble? It resembles a bunch of grapes with the eye "bulging" from the bottom!

"The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen (Believers in Allah) regardless of them being literate or not."

Kaa Faa Raa are the Arabic root letters for "Kafir" which translates to "Non-Believer". On the Eye Of Providence symbol the phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum" appears which roughly translates from Latin as "New Secular Order" Secular meaning without God!

"He will emerge between Shaam (Syria) and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan (Iran's Third Largest City) at a place called Yahudea (Judea / Israel)."

The One-Eyed Liar (U.S. Military) is in Iraq, soon to be at war with Iran, and is allied with Israel!

His (Dajjal's) followers will be mainly the Jews."

Would you consider Israel as the strongest U.S. ally against Muslims and Iran?

"Dajjal will come but it will be prohibited and impossible for him to enter Madina. He will set up camp in a barren land outside Madina. He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah (Guardian Angel) will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina

Non-Muslims are prohibited from entering the Holy cities. Since the vast majority of Americans are non-Muslim, they can not enter the cities. However, the U.S. does indeed have military bases inside Saudi Arabia, near Madina!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Bit off topic but still interesting if you want connect dots: Tolkien's bad guy - Sauron - is not presented as regular character (while other bad guy, his servant Saruman, is), but as ONE all seeing eye. For sure one all seeing eye is at least powerful archetype.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Tolkien's Lord of the Rings... very interesting. Next time I watch those movies, if I do at all lol, I'll be sure to see if there are any significant parallels to Sauron and the Dajjal, other than the one eye.

Well, to jump start zeddissad's comment... Since Islam also teaches that Jesus will defeat the Anti-Christ during the endtimes... does anyone know of any significant symbolism between the Lord of the Rings movies and the Anti-Christ or the end-time battle between the Anti-Christ and Jesus?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just to make it interesting the Bible says it is better to throw out your right eyes than sin. So why would his RIGHT eye be hanging if he doesn't follow the teachings of Jesus? For that matter, they never made a description of Jesus. Could it be possible that Jesus himself lost his right eye somehow? I think it might be possible.

I really think in the end times Christianity and Islam will be the two warring factions.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It is kinda like christian revelations. The islamics pretty much point to everything and say that is him (kinda like here everyone and president is the anti-christ). I have also heard islamics say that it may have been trying to convey a message about security cameras or computers because the guy is supposed to be short fat and have one eye. But i will give it to them at least they try to describe their anti-christ type figgure.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I think he is close to this realm of but not here yet and IF YOU LOOK CLOSLY AT THE ALL SEEING EYE YOU CAN SEE THE SKIN TEXTURE???????????????????????UM JUST SAYEN look closly please at the skin texture.....LOLZ

[edit on 4/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm not understanding how you came to your conclusion. Are you saying the all seeing on the dollar is the anti Christ, so is money the anti Christ?
The all seeing eye has been used for many centuries, despite what it may be famous for now, and for the majority of history it referred to God, not secret societies.

I also am not understanding how in the description of the ad dajjal would be a picture, idea, or symbolism of some sort. It is a person, very similar if not identical to the Christian anti Christ. It will be blind in one eye, but that does not me it will have only one eye. I also thought that it would not be gender specific, that to women it would appear male, to males it would appear female, gender ambiguous, but it would appear in human form.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Because the All-Seeing Eye (Eye of Providence) is included in the Great Seal of the United States... the Anti-Christ is the United States, it's government, or one of its presidents.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Why the US as opposed to ancient Egypt, or someone who is Buddhist, or any other group that used this symbol? Too many groups have used this symbol to identify one as the masih ad dajjal.

I really dislike when people form a theory around one sentence of a paragraph, or more of text that is discarded. The masih ad dajjal, has more than one quality, and it will be human in form. It will have the right eye damaged, but the left eye will work (2 eyes), it will have the word non believer written on its forehead.

Another hadith states that the man is reddish white, has curly hair, a big body, blind in one eye, and the other eye sort of pops out of its socket.

So, it has a body covered in skin, hair, 2 eyes, sounds like something resembling a human to me, not a picture or a country. 1 individual that will amass an army.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No, I'm not saying money is the anti-Christ. To me it was similar and I wanted to share what I thought of it. The eye part. Nothing else.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

No, I'm not saying money is the anti-Christ. To me it was similar and I wanted to share what I thought of it. The eye part. Nothing else.

I hate to be a nag, and I'm not trying to flame you, but I am trying to see if there a real basis for this argument, it's not big secret that there is a significant part of the world that believes or would like to believe that the US is the anti christ.

So, your premise is that because there is one eye on the currency, the US is or has the potential to be the masih al dajjal, despite that it is going to have two visible eyes but only one works?

I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing the connection. To me it sounds like the theory that if you fold a dollar bill a certain way you make the twin towers and it was a long working government conspiracy. IMO, the government did play a role in the attack, but I do not believe that the folding of bill is proof, it's coincidental party trick at best. The fact that there is an all seeing eye or the eye of providence on the bill while many signify many things, does not match the describe of the individual that believers are to be on the look out for.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
well he is also supposed to have the word kafir on his forehead.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yes, and it is only supposed to be seen by believers, non believers would not see it and therefore be deceived or have the potential to be deceived.

I find this to be curious, as it is a word written on the beings head. Muhammed was illiterate, would he then not have had the potential to be been deceived since he wouldn't have been able to read it? Well, being a prophet perhaps God would have spared him, but what about other illiterate people?

Should people be scared of anyone with writing on their foreheads? What about people that do not read Arabic, there are many Muslims that can not read or even speak Arabic?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Your wrong about the phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum". It means A new order of the ages and was chosen to represent the birth of the United States of America and the beggining of the new American Era

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sounds like the sun to me. Whitish-red, one eyed. Curly hair? the rays? Big body? In a garden of fire?

[edit on 9-4-2010 by rubyeyes]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by rubyeyes]

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I've been reading about this and I wonder if it's not the dajjal that has one eye but the person who sees it?

I mean the prophecy is that the dajjal will have one eye kind of floating over their foreheads. It sounds to me like the Muslim seeing it may have tunnel vision and they could see this one eye float over anyones forehead not knowing it was in their own head?

How else could kafira be on the persons forehead as well as the eye kind of floating over it?

Also, reciting surah 'the cave' is what is supposed to give them protection but it does it by giving them the ability to see 'the eye'?

Very strange.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I was always amazed how Jesus returned to his disciples just a few days after he was resurrected and none of his disciples recognized him. How do you forget someone you hung out with just a few days prior, especially someone so revered, how different he must have looked!

And yes, if he showed the wounds in his hands, maybe his eye was wounded too. How do we know?

The bible says that when we see him, we shall be like him.

1 John 3:2
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Revelation 1:7
Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I know this topic is about what has been written the Qu'ran, but I've never studied it in depth. I've heard this said before though, in the Wake Up Project videos - that the All-Seeing-Eye is a symbol of the Devil. According to my research, that is incorrect. It's a symbol of the ancient sun deities; the sun which was revered because it helped support life and brought light.

In addition, I associate the All-Seeing-Eye with meditation or the Pineal Gland/Third Eye chakra and think that using it on money has cheapened it. Spirit has nothing to do with material values (my truth) and I think that is one reason we are supposed to resist chasing after earthly things (aside from the fact that everything in this world will die in its time and so the soul is the real gold).

The Pineal gland is situated between the left and right hemispheres. I've seen it said that this is why the Twin Towers coming down was so traumatic and why many are having this strange fascination with the number 11 or 11:11. It was like a symbolic trigger that shifted our consciousness.

I also think that the fact that this is considered evil was a calculated step, just like people being ignorant (or denying the existence) of the occult. If everyone knew that they were born with a direct connection to communicate with the consciousness of the Most High, external religions and holy texts would not have the power over people that they do - the need to cling to these things is an illusion that keeps us in servitude to our "masters" (TPTB).

I'm not exactly a Bible believer, however it's interesting to note that, Jesus said:

Matthew 6:22

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Basically the same thing in Luke 11:34

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Thus, this can be used for good or ill (like fire used to keep warm/heat food or burn heretics at the stake).

We can recognize that God is within and act accordingly (seeing that God is One in All) or we can say "I AM and there is none else besides me".

I think these are Gnostic influences and can now be seen in scientific studies as well - a lot of things that were considered 'magic/k' back in the day can be explained with science now. Nothing wrong with knowledge, IMO! I'd rather know so that I can make an educated decision about things.

Jesus also said;

Luke 17:20-22

20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. 22And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

I've read somewhere that the Second Coming would occur when everyone looks inside themselves to find God - which actually makes sense considering that everyone all over the world is supposed to see the Christ at the same time and hear him speak in their language. If Christ comes in the clouds, it will be a holographic illusion (unless 'clouds' are symbolic of brain tissue).

edit on 9/15/2010 by 999lives because: fixed knackered bbCode

edit on 9/15/2010 by 999lives because: fixed knackered bbCode

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

OK LOOK AT THIS -
DO NOT WATCH IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED OR CARE TO THE POINT WERE UR TOO SENSITIVE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join