It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabus, the third antichrist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Funny thought I had. I was just reading tons of information on the internet as usual, reading about predictions and all that nonsense. Reading about Nostradamus, and his prophecy about Mabus being the third antichrist and so I thought, mybe Mabus really means POTUS, mybe he considered the president became its own entity once the people lost control of the government, weather or not its a string of presidents I don't know. Anyway mybe I am wrong, mybe I am crazy, mybe I am tired. Any thoughts from an alternative perspective?

P.S. - Its not that I don't believe we live an illusion or not, it's weather or not I enjoy conspiracies, and imagination or not. Just a side note.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Any links available ? Cause I don't know what you're talking about yet I feel rather interested.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

www.mabus.biz...
www.nostradamus.org...
hogueprophecy.com...
I should have thought of this. Thanks for the reminder. Also try search/google for more info.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Ok what do think about my two cents ?

Osama bin laden and any member of the Bush family.
Yes have fear there are still more of them.

If they die I don't think anybody would care less. They did however ( together or individual ?) shake the foundations of the minds of the masses.

Their actions made it clear to people that not everything in the world happens as 'they' tell us it does. This "awakening" could cause a horrible rout.

I can imagine if the water boils long enough. Eventually people want some payback and turn against 'them'.

Do to the fact that a full blown rout would probably end up in the use of military power against the routing people. This will cause horrible mayhem and some of the people involved will act like beasts to defend or grab what they think belongs to them. By all means necessary.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

hogueprophecy.com...
I should have thought of this. Thanks for the reminder. Also try search/google for more info.

it seems the author, came to theorize that Musab Zawahari? the militant zealot that headed the AQ in Iraq...who got creamed by some guided bombs the day after 6-6-6-1 (the 1999 quatrain date upsidedown & backwards)
and devotes a pretty wordy one page analysis that 7 june 2006 is now the beginning of the Mabus begun, 27 year long worldwar...

here's the now dated logic & reasonings:
thestarryeye.typepad.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Can someone just please point to the place where Mabus = Antichrist? That's just wrong! It says that Mabus will then soon die... after which will be the undoing of man and beast, at once vengeance, much suffering (hundred hands famine thirst) when the comet will run ...

Antichrist? Does your local neighborhood Antichrist usually do his damage after his death or before? So what's the deal? How is Mabus the Antichrist?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You mean like the war on terror ? Which is pretty much a global conflict.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by St Udio

You mean like the war on terror ? Which is pretty much a global conflict.

i don't know which 'authority' determines IF the conflicts between Islamic zealots & the West are correctly a '3rd world war' or the '27 year war' of Nostradamus...

I'm not saying that the AQ or bin Laden or Musab Z. are the A.C. ---the learned Hoague is the person making the claims... i'm just posting the dots,
its up to you to draw your own conclusions...

thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Oh I have made my own conclusions. But some times a different view can change an opinion. I was just curious about yours.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I think in this case this mabus character is responsible for awaking the AC.

Like the blood thirsty vengeful angry crowd.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How many antichrists are there? I always thought that there was only one. Will the horror ever stop?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderinghows
How many antichrists are there? I always thought that there was only one. Will the horror ever stop?

I make no comment on the authenticity of this particular antichrist, but in principle the NT suggested there could be many of them.
The word might mean "in place of Christ", i.e. an imposter, anyone claiming the title.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't think mabus (Saddam Hussein)was the anti-christ. I think it was much more likely George W. Bush was the Anti-Christ. All his numbers came up 6, unlike any other world leader at the time. Bush and Cheney was supposed to be behind many terrorist attempts, some successful (911), most were thwarted. I believe the Galactic Federation of Light has changed many of the negative world events that would have happened. I can't prove it but I hope that's the case. Something has stopped the Illuminati from killing us all.

www.luisprada.com...

alumnus.caltech.edu...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

davnet.org...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Any thoughts from an alternative perspective?

I've got one!
Nostradamus was a social/political satirest.
I'm fairly sure he wasn't a psychic.
He wrote the way he did to disguise the fact that he was poking fun at very powerful figures of his day.
And, I know I'm not the only one who believes that.
Some people look way too deeply at his writings and can find "links" to all sorts of stuff, but his writings were so ambiguous that you can find links to anything if you look and believe hard enough.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mybe mabus stands for POTUS and the AC is the secretary of the state.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Who or what is POTUS and AC ?

Please explain ?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Apologies, POTUS (President of the United States), AC (Antichrist).

www.potus.com...

I really just believe that the presidency has become an entity of its own. It doesn't matter who is in place, or for how long of a period we are considering. Im just theorizing. I really don't believe any of us can really know what was meant by Nostradamus. Mybe when it becomes our turn to rewrite mythology, and to recalculate time for the next series of evolution we can better understand the origins of our own current mythology, and phophetic visionaries.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thanks

Never saw the use of POTUS before and AC is also used for electrical current.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I appreciate your ability to maintain an open mind and look at this objectively, Sinter. I find it difficult to properly work out a theory or come to a better understanding with ideas when people look at them subjectively.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Alright let me help put this speculation to rest.

I am the Anti-Christ! But…because of a poor economy, I simply refuse to work for these wages!

The news gets worse…

Naturally I sought to unionize and find strength through collective bargaining to get a real living wage, but…

There were no other Anti-Christs to join the union which made my bargaining position collectively kind of untenable.

I know many of you would love to see prophecy fulfilled, but hey! I have to eat too you know.

I really don’t know what to tell you all, but until I get paid, I simply refuse to do anything, let alone anything evil.

So no Trump, no Megiddo, no Armageddon, not even one little plague of locusts until I get paid!

Show me the money, and none of this paper currency crap, I want it all in Gold, up front, and that’s all I have to say.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join