It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods accused again....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm so sick of hearing about Tiger Woods.

He has a penis and is using it...oh noes.

HOW DOES THIS EFFECT ANY OF YOU????

Maybe people fascinated by celebrities having sex don't get enough themselves?

Couldn't care less about him also. The women he's slept with are probably in the hundreds.

They'll be popping up for years, unfortunately...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You should have posted this story, instead of Tiger Woods crap.

I didn't know ATS had a sports section.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Its funny how after all this time some money hungry young hooch decides to bare it all, thinking she can make a quick buck to get through her insignificant life with free cash riding on the back of a celebrity, if it was such an issue, why did she decide to tell all now? If you ask me moles these days would do anything for a quick buck!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i came in here to ask . . .

why is this important to people???

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
why? because its in people's nature to bitch and moan!
I'll tell u a story, my friend was arrested and charged with rape, after a spate of gang rapes in sydney. The MSM's hyped up gang rapes and spoke about compensation. This skank saw an avenue for money and thought it a good idea to make a quick buck by accusing my friend of rape, but then went around and bragged about making $250,000 for victims compensation, and got caught. She got a slap on the wrist, but if my friend was found guilty he loooked at serving 20 years for rape. Now tell me how authentic these harlets claims are?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Gods how we as a species need help.

I don't care, nor ever did, about Tiger Woods. Why is this even a story? Why are people all over talking about this idiot golfer, front page news everywhere, who means nothing. He is worthless yet we are obsessed with this story.

He's a frakkiing golfer, not a politician, not a world leader, not anything. He plays a "game" and we put him up on some damned pedestal and worship the dude. He's got the personality of a dumber than dumb bag of rocks(sorry for the insult, rocks) and I don't care, at all, who he sleeps with or not. If he raped someone(don't think that's what the claim is here but anyway) then prosecute him like any other person. If not then who bloody cares?

What day did the Gods create this butthead and couldn't they have rested on that day too?

Why this is news, why anyone cares is totally beyond me. Why this is on ATS is beyond me. Why he is talked about anywhere outside of sports circles(even though IMO golf is anything but a sport and golfers aren't athletes) is insane.

This country, and I presume the rest of the world, is so obsessed with this story that many others, actual important items, are lost in the news cycle so we can talk about frakking Tiger. This story is inconsequential and shouldn't be given the space it has gotten. It is not news.

Did the MSM ever really pick up the Wiki tape from the other day? Or are we going to forget about that because Tiger supposedly slept with another woman? This is the MSM's way of keeping your head in the sand and we, myself included by posting this response, are falling for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

cmon!!! Golf rules he is a legend, of course its news, there is money to be made for every1

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Men have two heads and only one brain.
The smaller head tends to overpower the larger one containing the brain.

If not for that fact there would be no human race.........

<< 1   >>

join