It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 2010 (video) Preview - a look at the new ATS, coming soon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Waiting, waiting, waiting, I am so looking forward to the new ATS to be put into motion, any idea when?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hello, I was just wondering how the private message system is going to work. Is it going to be similar to the current system with a red alert button when you receive a new message?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

No.

Patience my friend.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Better hurry up, SKOLD, there's less 2010 left than what's already passed. Tick-tock.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just watched the preview video again since waaay back in April and now I'm having ATS 2010 withdrawal I think. I feel like kid again on Christmas Eve and it's a long night. Santa and the elves must be extra busy. I can't wait for Christmas morning!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Am I still the only one who knows how to access it? Or what's available of it.. Sheesh...

Coulda warned us it would be delayed by a semester... or 2.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Has everyone forgot the old phrase,

"Good things come to those who wait"

You all know deep down if they released it without it being perfect we would complain or at least nit pick!

Patience and Peace!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

realy? you can access it? I heard from a little bird that the switch over starts this week

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The cut-over to the new site layout, design, and features will happen in two phases...

Phase one -- next week -- the "non-board" pages (home, forum summaries, hot topics, etc.) will be first to ensure there are no hiccups, especially when considering the rather drastic change of the core method for page layout.

Phase two -- 3-4 weeks later -- the board area will be updated with the new code, that has been rewritten from top-to-bottom, and in some cases, works much more efficiently.

It's a big project, on a big site, for a small staff.
linky

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm Looking forward getting associated with the new ATS 2010 changes.

I'm liking many of the changes I see coming, including the comvergence of ATS & BTS,finally!

And the drop down options on members' avatar windows is also a new feature I think I will like.

The evolution of our ATS over the years has been interesting to be a part of and watch happen.

It is overtly apparent that ATS higher ups are taking suggestions seriously, and accomidating the members accordingly when and where they can.

I only hope it does not take members long to adapt to the new features.

kudos ATS,
et

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Do you see changes? Or are you just talking about the video "peek" at the 2010 ATS from April? I thought this week was going to see the first of the changes, but It's Saturday, and I haven't noticed anything yet...

From your comment and the one from Scarcer higher up, it makes me wonder if I am missing something.

[edit on 28/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yeah !

What is the delay ? I was really counting on it this week. If I can do anything to speed up the process... Like... Getting you guys coffee or something. Let me know.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I like the changes made so far

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join