It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates & CERN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We ponder if there are stargates. We know it's not oil/money reasons to be in the middle east. It was to obtain archeological artifacts and to guard the stargates. The few that have risked their lives to come out in the open and speak of this are put under such scrutiny and disbelief that they wonder why they risked it all. BUT, the public has a right to know what's really going on.
This whole piracy thing is a sham for what's really going on. Every gov't in the world has ships in the Aden Gulf, why?? Some continents haven't used their warships in 10's of years, why now?
Our society is so dumbed down that they don't recognize the signs all around them. To be awakened is to be a watchman and it's our duty to tell what we know.
At one time I kept a list of all the scientists that have been killed in the past several years, and to see one come up dead today was another burst to our reality bubble.
If you don't believe in God, then do yourself a favor and just read Ezekiel. It tells of not only the scenario of Satan being a fallen angel but also the end days upon us.
The secrets the gov'ts keep are a threat to our lives. It's not a national security risk, it's a global risk to not let us know. But, you see this is what they want.
The underground stories that surround us are eventually coming to light. The Bible speaks of the days of the end being as the days of Noe/Noah. This is not talking of just sin, but of the supernatural beings. The powers/principalities are not lightening rods or storms,....it's giants and fallen angels (not aliens) that left their first estate.
The CERN technology is transmitting the power to let things into our dimension that otherwise shouldn't be here.
Some beings are already here, others await God's permission to leave their dimension. We have beings below ground that are up to 20 feet tall. Some in a state of fixation, others not.
The quakes in the last two days number in the 1000! Soon...so will the volcanoes. This is all happening for a reason folks.
It's spoken of in the Bible..a.k.a. the guide to the Supernatural! It tells of people dying of heart attacks for the things they see! Can you think of anything currently that can do this?
But more importantly, is there any MAN that can die and come back to life? NO, this is because the Antichrist is not going to be a man, but a FALLEN ANGEL.
The Ascended Masters and GFL are Satan's Legion. They come speaking peace but will wage war against humanity. The Freemasons/Illuminati are in with their beings thinking they will reign, once they've made themselves known, but not so!
The time is ripe for you to get you house (soul/spirit) in order. Time to research the beings of Atlantis/Easter Island.
IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok mate. I think you need to calm down, have a drink of water, and sit down.

Let's take it from the top. That was an interesting story, people on here like a good read. If you believe all these things to be true, could you please provide evidence of your's to support these claims? Not a lot of people on ATS are gonna believe you straight up, we need to see data and sources which support your story, otherwise it is basically considered an imaginative tale. Sorry

S+F for you anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by endtimeswatcher

I think you have some interesting points to make - definitely...
In my personal opinion there are many truths from many differing points of view and I think I'd like to see or hear some proof before I take your rather sweeping statements at face value...
Also, I dont like being lectured/told what to think so if you could back this all up I'm all ears. =)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by endtimeswatcher
We ponder if there are stargates.

Maybe there is, maybe there is not.

We know it's not oil/money ([POWER]) reasons to be in the middle east.

I don't agree.

It was to obtain archeological artifacts and to guard the stargates. The few that have risked their lives to come out in the open and speak of this are put under such scrutiny and disbelief that they wonder why they risked it all.

Who?

BUT, the public has a right to know what's really going on.

True.

This whole piracy thing is a sham for what's really going on. Every gov't in the world has ships in the Aden Gulf, why?? Some continents haven't used their warships in 10's of years, why now?

Shipping routes and increased (real or perceived) security risk. Or maybe something else...

Our society is so dumbed down that they don't recognize the signs all around them. To be awakened is to be a watchman and it's our duty to tell what we know.

True.

At one time I kept a list of all the scientists that have been killed in the past several years, and to see one come up dead today was another burst to our reality bubble.

Who?

If you don't believe in God, then do yourself a favor and just read Ezekiel. It tells of not only the scenario of Satan being a fallen angel but also the end days upon us.

The Book of Enoch is pretty cool too, so is the Koran, Tao Teh Ching, The Celestine Prophecy, The Art of War, and The Lorax. You'd prolly get a bit out of The Urantia Book too.

The secrets the gov'ts keep are a threat to our lives. It's not a national security risk, it's a global risk to not let us know. But, you see this is what they want.

Yes and No.

The underground stories that surround us are eventually coming to light.

True.

The Bible speaks of the days of the end being as the days of Noe/Noah. This is not talking of just sin, but of the supernatural beings. The powers/principalities are not lightening rods or storms,....it's giants and fallen angels (not aliens) that left their first estate.

The planet is in need of a good cleansing.

The CERN technology is transmitting the power to let things into our dimension that otherwise shouldn't be here.
Some beings are already here, others await God's permission to leave their dimension. We have beings below ground that are up to 20 feet tall. Some in a state of fixation, others not.

*shrugs*

The quakes in the last two days number in the 1000! Soon...so will the volcanoes. This is all happening for a reason folks.

Everything's interconnected, cycles and spirals, things are always brought back to balance.

It's spoken of in the Bible..a.k.a. the guide to the Supernatural! It tells of people dying of heart attacks for the things they see! Can you think of anything currently that can do this?

With the aging population and morbid obesity, I could probably create some circumstances in which that might happen.

But more importantly, is there any MAN that can die and come back to life? NO, this is because the Antichrist is not going to be a man, but a FALLEN ANGEL.

First Antichrist: The Crusades
Second Antichrist: Zionism
Third Antichrist: Will be a man, or atleast look like a man

The Ascended Masters and GFL are Satan's Legion. They come speaking peace but will wage war against humanity.

The Galactic Federation is the Galactic Federation, and the Ascended Masters are teachers of wisdom.

The Freemasons/Illuminati are in with their beings thinking they will reign, once they've made themselves known, but not so!

The Powers That Be (Illuminati) are already behind the reign of power, and their time will come.

The time is ripe for you to get you house (soul/spirit) in order.

Indeed! How do/have you done this?

Time to research the beings of Atlantis/Easter Island.

It's pretty interesting.

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!

Raising Conciousness vs. NWO

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I was writing names down on my computer of scientists, but alas my computer data got wiped somehow. Dont know how but I lost all I was researching.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor

I was writing names down on my computer of scientists, but alas my computer data got wiped somehow. Dont know how but I lost all I was researching.

It wasn't me who wiped your info, i was to busy with a Nato document indicating that the Mediterranean is to fall under the jurisdiction of Nato, making all claims from nations who have physical naval border null and void. Behold the future spark of war.

As a future measure to counter what ever you may suffered with your data, go and purchase a usb flash drive, making sure it has no shared preferences or (auto.ini) enabled on the usb itself. - Problem Solved.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thanks for the advice.

I forgot to comment on why you started this thread, (nervous chuckle)

I agree with you that there is something going on there, but all they are telling us is that it is pirates.

As for what our government hides, yes we have a right to know but the question remains how would we react. I know most of us here on ATS would react fine to anything that came out. But for most they are not willing to change, and only react bad to change. I say this with deep regret because I wish we could know about aliens, but to many people would try to harm them. You should realize that most can't get along with one another, why would aliens or new technologies be any different. Why risk the things/relationships we have, until you know you can't screw up.

Its why you keep a relationship hidden for awhile because you don't know how people would react/ if it will work.

If everyone was willing to experience change and there was no such thing as racism, then yes we would know if aliens are on Earth/ controversial technologies.

That is my take as to why we remain in the dark.

My honest answer to what should be done is to slowly submerge everyone into it. Like you do when the water is to cold to just run and jump in. Its sorta what illegal immigrants did, they came as workers, and slowly by slowly they started showing up. They did it so good that no one cared until it was to late and nothing could be done.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Well if its any consellation I think you could be right. Im forever going on about the gulf of Aden and why there are 100's of ships their. Including China. If piracy was the issue there then a company would have been hired with joint funding of all the countries with interests to protect there. There are things going on in the holy land at the moment that are spoke of in revelations.
We also need to factor in that science is just discovering the existence of parralell worlds/ other dimensions.
I think we should be worried about the comming years... Very worried

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

The Ascended Masters and GFL are Satan's Legion. They come speaking peace but will wage war against humanity.

The Galactic Federation is the Galactic Federation, and the Ascended Masters are teachers of wisdom.

Doesn't the book of enoch say the watchers or fallen ones teach us wisdom and knowledge ?
Doesn't the bible repeats several times we should stay away from it.

I'm just still trying to grasp why. Is it because if we do get wise we are going to be a threat or is it a true warning to save our souls ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Time to wake up is right this must be the comming of the 2012 Stargate.
Where does this stargate lead?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Doesn't the book of enoch say the watchers or fallen ones teach us wisdom and knowledge ?
Doesn't the bible repeats several times we should stay away from it.

I'm just still trying to grasp why. Is it because if we do get wise we are going to be a threat or is it a true warning to save our souls ?

The Bible is not the infallible word of God.

To quote Bruce Lee, "All knowledge, ultimately means - self knowledge". But knowledge is the first step, wisdom is the next. Wisdom being knowledge applied.

If you read something that made you a better (more loving, conscious, intelligent) person, how can that be a bad thing?

IMO, if you believe in God, your soul will be saved, what you did with your life will determine where God sends you next time to continue your learning.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Whoa, whoa, I think you were referring to a passage in revelations regarding dying of heart attacks? That has to do with hearts "failing out of fear" just to clarify. Maybe something will be seen in the sky soon that will look "imminent" and carry heart attack inducing implications?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Anything severely out of the normal would cause some people heart attacks.

I mean Passion of the Christ gave some people heart attacks, imagine what a spaceship floating above a city would do.

The Bible is not the infallible word of God.

It has been revised to many times. Plus you can't forget what the Roman Catholics did to our history, why couldn't they do the same to the bible. Its very probable that they did. Changed it to fit their agenda.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Pajjikor]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
im thinking also that cern and haarp is ultimately a spiritual fight!
i see you coming from a chrisitan perspective, so first let me ask you this...if 97% goes to hell and 3% goes to heaven who ultimately wins, god or the devil?? right now, thats the way it would pan out if you are christian and believe the christian teaching to the t...
and id say about 90% of those people are great,loving, people

If God goes out of his way to make life in at the very bottom of the ocean, do you think out of all this space in which earth is a dot on the map that were the only ones? To me thats a little arrogant to think!
In this 3d world we live in theres a thing called duality that creates free choice among any being that God creates...
So this leads me to believe alien or human you can do anything you damn well please.You can either choose to better the whole or control a fraction of the whole.
Doesnt mean you can do it and get away with it though because with great knowledge comes great responsibilities and great implications and consequences if you use this knowledge to destroy you will be stripped of this knowledge and God will put you through trials and tribulations In order to regain that knowledge we are all endowed with!
I believe that there has been an alien agenda controlling humanity since the beginning and we will see a whole group of aliens here soon that is trying to help us know what is endowed to us by the creator but right now we cant because we are in a state that will allow us to mis-use this knowledge instead of benefiting the whole...the truth of the spirit and breaking away from the chains of fear is what will lift the veil of this dimension...i think the evil agenda is pulling out all the stops in order to trap our souls in this dimension and this is were i agree that they are using cern for stargate technology and macro-cosmic proportions heres a thread i wrote a couple weeks ago talking about cern and spritual technology...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join