It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Calls For One World Currency!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well it was bound to happen sooner or later...and it's now being prepared to be put on a platter and served to us. The U.N. has stated they want a One World Currency. Not sure if they can make it happen or not as many of the nations bicker so much about the most idiotic things anyway. Well here it is...keep in mind though it is being presented by FOX NEWS and I am not sure if it has any weight to it.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The newscaster admits the idea is "not very serious". I think they are just looking for something to yak about. From the sound of it, it is not imminent. Besides, they have to wait and see who really takes over the global governance before they can design the new money. Can you imagine the number of bills that will host pictures of the Saints? I wonder if Jesus will get a faceprint on a twenty?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is so unstable.

A basket of differing currencies is far more stable of a monetary system for global commerce.

When you have a basket, a few eggs can get broke but you end up having a few eggs left you know.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Even if they created a one world currency it would have to pass each nations parliament and be signed by their head of state. In most countries this would immediately be shot down because they would have absolute terror in their eyes with how enraged their citizens would be.

They do like to push the limits and anger us, but there is a line that they just will not cross. They are more worried about their keeping their jobs than anything else.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Exactly. There are plenty of countries where they are not as afraid to take to the streets and start cracking skulls as we are. Just look at what's happening in Thailand and Kyrgyzstan.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You don't need paper money in this day and age.
You do credits and have the country have gold to back it up. It will save on checks, trees to make the paper money, etc. I'm not saying we need to do I'm just saying if they did they can do it like that and everyone can be happy.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sonoflibra

Not everybody can have credit, nor do they want to use credit, and trees are completely renewable. Hemp paper is good and the paper will last longer. Hemp grows quickly too.

Nothing wrong with paper money.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I suppose the thing to be concerned about here is not so much is it becoming a reality today..as it becoming a reality for our children. The fact that they have the balls to even state this is what they want publicly says to me they may be testing the waters to see public reaction.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Purely understandable. It must get terribly confusing counting all the different types of currency styles/money they ripped off or swindled out of the little guy.

Will reduce their over-head in accounting and make the stacks of 50's & 100's more uniform and eye appealing when they are down there rubbing themselves all over it-laughing all the way....Screaming: SUCKERS !!!

I wish we could just be done with the UN. Any good they can do has been done and now it is a corrupt organization of states. With POTUS Obama dreaming of being the head of it someday. He is just practicing on us little US citizens-showing the UN what he can do with unchecked power.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I`m 29, and I can remember when I was something like 9 or 10 on the news they were talking about one world currency and one world government. I wish I could remember exactly what got said about it, but it was soooo long ago.

new topics

top topics

join