It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most hated movies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Agreed Jonna.
I use the word "C.H.U.D." to describe lowlife rednecks all the time. C.H.U.D. was a great flick.

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Speed
Speed 2

Magnolia

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Magnolia is one of the greatest movies of all time. I was less than enthusiastic about it at first, but with each successive viewing, I have come to admire it on so many levels. The main problem with Magnolia is that you just can't absorb all the nuances that tie it all together in one viewing. I have never read a review of the movie, even by professional reviewers who liked it, where the reviewer didn't have at least one misconception about the plot. Magnolia requires patience, undivided attention, and analysis to fully a appreciate. The film unfolds just like a magnolia flower to finally reveal a beautiful creation.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
the day after tomorrow. ugh... horrible acting.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

Originally posted by RogueX
Stupidest movie ever: Zoolander
But it's funny so I will watch when it comes on TV.

I totally agree with zoolander being one of the most funniest movies. It's right up there with Freddy Got Fingered, Bean, and Naked Gun(all of them), and Johnny English, as being a classical comedy.

I agree with your list except for Freddy Got Fingered! That movie had about three funny moments and the rest was just down right painful.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Game of Death - Who did they think they were fooling? Honestly, my friends and I could pull it off better than they.

Anything with
Jimmy Fallon. To be honest I never saw any of his movies, but the previews alone made for a grotesque experience.

Sequels to classics are always bound to kill: Rambo II, Smokey and the Bandit II(surprised Gleason was around for the first), Rocky II(just because it gave the idea that a third, fourth, fifth, and sixth in production would be good ideas), Tremors II.

Anything where Jim Carry decides he is good at non-comedy(includes Cable Guy)

Lastly, Ghengis Khan. I thought it was bad enough white men played the Indians in some of his other movies, but this was ridiculous as John Wayne is not an actore, he is a movie star. No matter the film, he was always The Duke.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Batman and Robin- two words "Uncle Alfred?" !?!?!?!?! I could say more but I don't feel like wasting my time and energy on it.

The Pledge- I want my three hours back on that one.

The Christmas Story- I don't know why but I absolutley HATE this movie, and every year they insist on having a 24 hour marathon of it on Christmas Eve or Christmas day.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinta_ilfirin
The Christmas Story- I don't know why but I absolutley HATE this movie, and every year they insist on having a 24 hour marathon of it on Christmas Eve or Christmas day.

What movie are you speaking of?

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinta_ilfirin

You'll shoot your eye out! You'll shoot your eye out!
Thats a great movie, so funny!

[edit on 5-7-2005 by PurityOfPeace]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace

You'll shoot your eye out! You'll shoot your eye out!

[edit on 5-7-2005 by PurityOfPeace]

Yep thats the one! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

In answer to GradyPhilpott's question it's: "A Christmas Story" (sorry I had typed "The" instead of "A". You see how much I dislike this movie I even messed up on its name)

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Chopping Mall, oh man that's the movie with the robots running around the Mall with lasers that can blow a persons head clean off yet cannot penitrate clothing. Kill shoplifters with no damage to the merchindise. The robots took like to one from lost in space.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Day After Tommorow
The Core
Any movie based on a video game (Super Mario Brothers, Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, etc.)
All Slasher Flicks

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Clockwork Orange and The Royal Tenenbaums are easily the worst films ever made!

Mic

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Movies that I HATE....

"The Boy who could Fly" Easily the most Sappiest and sugary sweet movie ever made! Not recommended for anyone over 12 years old..

in the IMDB Plot Keywords for The Boy Who Could Fly, URINE is on the list.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I never heard of "A Christmas Story" until 1998. It was on friend's television when I arrived at her house. It only took me a few minutes to recognize it as the work of Jean Shephard. I like the movie, although it is a bit cynical for a "Christmas Classic." I suggest you find some of Shephard's work. He is a very funny writer.

[edit on 2005/7/16 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join