It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1347 Obama Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Heres the full list of 1347 obama lies in the first year of he presidency. What bothers me most tho , is when he lies to us while smiling into the camera . He does that almost every time he speaks.conservativeamerican.org... I know your gona say all presidents lied , george bush lied! Yep he did . Not quite like this tho.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is quite an extensive list, and will take a while to look through, but thanks. Glad to know people are keeping tabs on this guy.

To be specific, this is not just lies, but

"scandals, mistakes, blunders, broken promises, flip flops, gaffes, lies, etc."

Also called The Scandal List.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You are being mis-leading on purpose.

This is not a list of lies...it is a list of "things I don't like about Obama". I only went through 1-50...and they are all pretty weak.

Plus...there are like 4 about Biden and 3 about Michelle in the first 50.

Stop spreading dis-info....at least change the title to be accurate.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Man The REAL American people are strong. As a Brit I would Hate to be in Your governments shoes when you guys finally say enough is enough! Lies Lies Lies All the time. Its The Same Here. This is to all americans... DONT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS!! as soon as that happens all hope is lost. weew screwed in the uk, well not screwed but as long as you guys are armed there hope for all of us!!!! Bit over top my post but its heartfelt!

peace and tacos cowboy

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

hey outkaster i have been way nice to you and your herum for about a month, with yes obama said this promise and obama did this promise. this man has several data proofed evidence of the truth giving you acurate lies and you are going to make yourself out as a martyr for your maker? wow when does the ignorance stop. kinda thinking that ats has not only agents but these thugs are brained washed beyond belief! op thanks for a abundance of info that has must took you months to put together! just hope peeps read your thread without a biased opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hell! Bush smiled when he lied to us as well! And Palin winks! It's all a game to them. Play the spin. For what it's worth I'm still refreshed to have a president that can lie to me in complete and coherent sentences. Blame it on my being raised by a school teacher but Bush The Stupid's mangling of the language was egregious to my ears and did little to lend him any credibility in my eyes. Moving forward I would prefer that my country not be run by a complete nincompoop. I have no doubt that, whoever is president, he/she will be completely corrupt but it is, at least, a small comfort to observe that they possess a rudimentary mastery of our own language. Otherwise they are completely devoid of any worth whatsoever, except in Republicanland!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They all lie. Your boss lies. Anyone who wants a position to control others will lie to protect their image and power. After all who would they be without the lies, but liars.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJames

Man The REAL American people are strong. As a Brit I would Hate to be in Your governments shoes when you guys finally say enough is enough! Lies Lies Lies All the time. Its The Same Here. This is to all americans... DONT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS!! as soon as that happens all hope is lost. weew screwed in the uk, well not screwed but as long as you guys are armed there hope for all of us!!!! Bit over top my post but its heartfelt!

peace and tacos cowboy

Thanks for that) it seems we are between a rock and a hard place the other side seems to love wars (read Bush) and the dems wana drop all our nukes and all our guns into a black hole.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

This is not a list of lies...it is a list of "things I don't like about Obama". I only went through 1-50...and they are all pretty weak.

I am so glad you clarified this, okay;
Things I don't like about Obama:
Lie number 1;
Lie number 2;
Lie number 3;
etc., etc, etc..
Is that how he should have wrote it?
I'm not sure which is sadder,Obama's lies, or the blind eye of his followers.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Really? should we go though his speeches then? since he gives one every other day im guessing we could say the times he has lied is more like 3000.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

do these suit you better???

www.humblelibertarian.com...

Or how about 17 pages of his so called mis speaks and outright lies... enjoy these

conservativeamerican.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi, yeah. Maybe this can be added to the list?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure there are more items hidden behind this administrations "transparency."

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hell, some of these are taken from the National Enquirer!

Frank Marshall Davis Obama Scandal – National Review: “The press refuses to delve into Barack Obama’s radicalism, his Leftist revolutionary collaboration with self-identified communists [like] Frank Marshall Davis. Obama identifies Davis only as ‘Frank’ in his book. The National Enquirer says Davis “confessed to having sex with children, sadomasochism, bondage and practicing a wide array of deviant sexual activities…In Dreams from My Father, Obama wrote: “He would read us poetry whenever we stopped by his house, sharing whiskey with Gramps out of an emptied jelly jar. As the night wore on, the two of them would solicit my help in composing dirty limericks.” Obama described being counseled by Frank often and recalled drinking whiskey with him. Since Frank Davis has been identified as the author of Sex Rebel: Black, Obama has been extremely secretive about the true nature of his experience with the self-admitted deviant.” The Honolulu Advertiser reports: “I have a lot of expectations, a lot of hope, & I expect to see a lot of change,” said the daughter of Davis, a black journalist & poet & friend of Obama’s maternal grandfather. “I feel truly proud to be an American,” said Davis’ granddaughter. “I never have before.” Sounds like Michelle Obama!

conservativeamerican.org... /

GREAT sources!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I marvel at the fact that, anytime someone criticizes Obama you get the obligatory "WELL BUSH DID SO AND SO!" As if that has any bearing on the topic at hand.

Some of us thought Bush was #ing moron, and think that Obama is in the same boat.

Just because I criticize Obama for his failures DOES NOT mean I supported Bush.

Give me a true libertarian candidate...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

3/24/2010 The ultra-liberal FireDogLake website says Obama and the Dems are lying about banks repaying loans, “The Administration and our Congressional leaders continue to perpetuate the lie that the Banks have paid back the American Taxpayer. They know they are being deceptive. When they speak of repayment it is TARP, TARP is less than 2% of the assistance, wealth transfer, offered by the Fed/Treasury. The AIG emails, the Barofsky report, the lack of fraud investigation and the conduct of both parties related to these matters is another good cause for peaceful revolution. If you allow your Government to collude with the Banksters in what everybody knows has been criminal, treasonous conduct, and demand no accountability, then the Republic is lost.”

I wanted to post this one, when people start to get the news about how much money was really given to these banks, they may actually do something.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hello,
Pulitzer prize winner; National Enquirer!!! Investigative reporting...

industry.bnet.com...

An alternative news source.

top topics

join