It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Turner- Restore America Plan- On in less than one hour!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just a reminder to all that have been waiting for him to come back on to answer questions, and provide status updates on the Restore America Plan.

Talkshow link

Restore America Plan Website

Related to this and other ATS threads:

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

I am curious at least to see what he has to stay after this caused so much interest with the sending of letters to the Governors of all 50 states, and key government officials.

So be sure and tune in!

[edit on Wed Apr 7th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Right on. Thanks for the heads up lol. I'm sure I got the email but havent had the chance to read it yet ...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Less than 30 minutes now. This is a call in show- and I'd really hate to be the phone operator tonight!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Their bonds are gonna be revoked by the DTCC is the
strategy here.

Well here is a link to a press release from DTCC where it plainly
states that part of DTCC has just merged with THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!
This the VERY SAME corporation we are trying to shed the bonds of.
And now, they are in bed together?

www.dtcc.com...

This happened in Feb 2010, Their bonds have not been revoked
and they never will and this Restore America Plan is a lie !!!! A HOAX!!!!
Don't waste your time.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a thread I started.

I still havent had a response to the last question.

Think it's just to flush out "trouble makers ".

The "Guardians" wants you to join with all that info on their page.

www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...

What idiot is going to give that up. Hell, I dont want to give that to a freakin census worker!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Could you explain to us what it has to do with TRAP??

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is an excerpt from the link given by Boondock:

(nice catch by the way!
)

www.dtcc.com...

DTCC Receives Fed Approval For Warehouse to Be Member Of Federal Reserve System
by Steve Letzler

Trade Information Warehouse
DTCC announced in February that the Federal Reserve Board approved its application to establish a DTCC subsidiary that is a member of the Federal Reserve System to operate the Trade Information Warehouse for over-the-counter (OTC) credit derivatives.

The new DTCC subsidiary will be called the Warehouse Trust Company LLC (Warehouse Trust). Its regulation is an important step forward in furthering regulatory and industry objectives to bring greater transparency and added risk mitigation to the global OTC credit derivatives market. While the Warehouse Trust will be directly regulated by the Federal Reserve and the New York State Banking Department, it is also expected to be subject to a global cooperative oversight framework involving other U.S. and non-U.S. regulators. DTCC fully supports such a cooperative oversight framework and embraces the concept of regulatory harmonization across borders.

‘In establishing the Warehouse Trust as a regulated entity, our aim is to ensure that regulators, wherever they are located, have unfettered access to the information they need to assess risk exposure in this global market, and that industry participants have the assurance of that regulatory oversight over the critical infrastructure that supports their market activities.’
- Peter Axilrod, DTCC managing director, New Business Development Global oversight framework

“As the operator of the global processing infrastructure and trade repository for the OTC credit derivatives market, DTCC is committed to working with regulators and market participants worldwide to protect the safety and soundness of the OTC derivatives market,” said Peter Axilrod, DTCC managing director, New Business Development. “In establishing the Warehouse Trust as a regulated entity, our aim is to ensure that regulators, wherever they are located, have unfettered access to the information they need to assess risk exposure in this global market, and that industry participants have the assurance of that regulatory oversight over the critical infrastructure that supports their market activities.”

The Trade Information Warehouse provides a wide array of automated downstream processing services for recorded contracts, including the netting and settlement of credit default swap (CDS) payment obligations in multiple currencies (through a partnership with CLS Bank International), processing of credit events (such as bankruptcies) and so-called “successor” events such as mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations. The Warehouse today contains virtually all OTC credit derivatives traded worldwide.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
aww crap, I think their server has either overloaded or been hacked. Can't get on, and won't even load the page for me... How about you guys?

Was just working a few minutes ago!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm not signing in or registering on their website just to listen to their excuses. I don't trust them. Could somebody post a rundown of the show after it's finished?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ok, I see what yall are going on about. A really stupid screw up even mentioning the DTCC to give credit to an obvious hoax. Gotcha, hadn't read that part of the letter.

Sorry Boondock.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rougeskut
Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Could you explain to us what it has to do with TRAP??

simple terms:

The Restore America Plan's strategy (TRAP) is to remove
all 50 Governors from their offices by revoking their
bonds through the DTCC.

However, the press release link shows that the DTCC
has merged with the Federal Reserve thereby making
their claim baseless. The DTCC isn't gonna revoke
their bonds cuz it is not in their best interest to do so.
In other words, the DTCC is now part of the very system
we are trying to shed the bonds of.

example:
There is a bar in your hometown selling alcohol to minors.
You complain to the local Sheriff and ask him to shut it
down. However that never happens cuz the Sheriff's brother
is the one who owns the bar. They are related and thereby
guilty by association or accomplices.

U get it now ???

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Or it could be that they have nothing. It really could be that simple I have not seen anything that would lead me to think this cause it lead by men that have my best interests in mind. Something does not smell right and I want more openness from them. Why not start hitting the news channels? Unless this issue and the men pushing it go prime time they are toast and will be ripped apart on the alter known as mainstream media.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
cause it lead by men that have my best interests in mind.

HOW do u know this??
Can u cite examples or sources??

Just because something looks
like a stick, doesn't mean
it can't be a snake lying straight

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

cause it lead by men that have my best interests in mind.

HOW do u know this??
Can u cite examples or sources??

Just because something looks
like a stick, doesn't mean
it can't be a snake lying straight

You might want to include the whole quote next time.

I said nothing has shown me that these men have my best interest in mind. And they haven't.

Lets pretend I am from missouri do you know what missouri is? It is the show me state. Why are they not being more open? If they have such a righteous plan let the people see it. This is all I ask. It seems like a cult to me and until I see differently I will think this plan is flawed.

You are a friend and I respect your opinion and like you so please in the future include the whole quote. I dont want to be taken out of context. And you also know I want freedom and love the founding fathers plan. I just want more proof and they are not giving it.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Or it could be that they have nothing. It really could be that simple I have not seen anything that would lead me to think this cause it lead by men that have my best interests in mind. Something does not smell right and I want more openness from them. Why not start hitting the news channels? Unless this issue and the men pushing it go prime time they are toast and will be ripped apart on the alter known as mainstream media.

It's really not too hard to rip these guys apart, after talking to one of them, getting their rationale and then taking it to a law professor, I now see why the governors pretty much shrugged their shoulders and kept on with their day.

new topics

top topics

join