It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guidance Needed, any Good Torrent Sites Out There ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I use TorrentDay and Extratorrent. You will need an invite for TorrentDay, but there are no fake torrents and it gives an accurate seeders/leechers count and good commentary as well as a point system where you gain points by seeding. Extratorrent is also good but is unfortunately funded by advertising so you will see a lot of it there.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My fave by far is kickasstorrents.com, great community and at a close second would be ahashare.com.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Also tend to go with piratebay and isohunt. I've recently started using torrentdownloads.me which has seen me right with harder to find stuff - just be sure to ignore the sponsored links (not meaning to state the obvious) and the ignore the first link in the list as this just takes you to another site. Gives size, seeds, leech and health info on search page, and usually more info on torrent contents but does lack users commenting.

Someone mentioned using tor with btguard - I was always led to believe it wasn't a good idea to use tor for torrents? or is that just put about to keep traffic down?

<< 1   >>

join