It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Takes the Matter of Three-headed Babies Very Seriously

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

In your own post no less.

Originally posted by JBA2848

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't changed any post with the exception of adding or correcting spelling nice try though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

In your own post no less.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't changed any post with the exception of adding or correcting spelling nice try though.

Yes, that is the lie that you told that I quoted. Very good!!!

Adding this

Deplete mean to deprive of something essential to existence or potency. deplete implies a reduction in number or quantity so as to endanger the ability to function .

[edit on 11-4-2010 by JBA2848

Is a little more than correcting or adding SPELLING isn't it?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It says adding or correcting spelling.

reply to post by antonia

Why do you think they call it depleted?

Deplete mean to deprive of something essential to existence or potency. deplete implies a reduction in number or quantity so as to endanger the ability to function .

[edit on 11-4-2010 by JBA2848]

I did not delet the original and retype a new post I added the definition. That is added the same as adding to add!

Reading is difficult for you. Or do you have blinders on that don't let you see things?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You are the wone thats changeing things.

you said

I said
I haven't changed any post with the exception of adding or correcting spelling nice try though

So practice your reading skills.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I did not delet the original and retype a new post I added the definition. That is added the same as adding to add!

I never said you deleted anything. Apparently you do not know how English works.

Reading is difficult for you. Or do you have blinders on that don't let you see things?

I know how to read, you apparently do not know how to write. Two verbs joined in conjunction in to one noun indicates that both are attributed to said noun. A comma, phrase break, semicolon with proper sentence structure, etc. might have gotten across what you think you said.

I would have been willing to chalk it up to a simple typo but telling me that I do not know how to read when it is your poor grammar that is the problem is almost entertaining.

I am not going to sit here and go around and around with you. Let me just show you what you said and what you think you said, before you go criticizing anyone else for their reading.

See that phrase -adding or correcting spelling - ? See it? Both verbs go to "spelling."

Being such an expert at reading skills, you should know that what you are trying to say is that you meant to say 'I haven't changed any post with the exception of adding, or correcting spelling nice try though. '

I hope you see the difference. In the future I am sure you will either be more careful or more humble. Good luck in learning the language though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You are the wone thats changeing things.

you said

I said
I haven't changed any post with the exception of adding or correcting spelling nice try though

So practice your reading skills.

LOL

Yes, I capitalized something so you would see it better. You are a hoot. What is your native language by the way?

You will see in my post above why you can switch "adding" and "correcting" around in the context YOU WROTE IT IN. Please do not deride my reading skills when your writing skills are so terrible sub-par.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I guess I should of had a period after spelling and capitalized the n in nice to.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I guess I should of had a period after spelling and capitalized the n in nice to.

You are so sadly confused. Some errors just look sloppy but you can still see the obvious intent. Other errors actually change the meaning of the sentence. Yes, you should have done that. You should try and use proper grammar when you are mocking someone for not reading properly, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But the sentence was used in context to a post you accused me of lying by changing the post. When you seen me post about only adding or correcting spelling you should have known what I was saying. I see in the political threads where people do change the post to say something completely different after being caught saying something untrue. That is what I felt you were saying I did. When I would not do something in that nature. Missing a period a comma or not capitalizing a letter I am guilty of. But I think most people are quilty of that.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

But the sentence was used in context to a post you accused me of lying by changing the post.

Shhhh. You were wrong. Get over it. Move on.

When you seen me post about only adding or correcting spelling you should have known what I was saying.

Why? You criticized my reading skills TWICE. Now you are telling me that I should ignore how I was actually taught to read and just assume what you would have meant had you written it correctly?

You are forgetting. You told me that I could not read correctly TWICE. You cannot go back and tell me that I really should have ignored the rules of the language and used my psychic powers. Just admit you were wrong or let it go. Either one will work.

I see in the political threads where people do change the post to say something completely different after being caught saying something untrue. That is what I felt you were saying I did. When I would not do something in that nature.

I do not care what you thought I meant. I wrote EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT and I used all the correct grammar and wording. It is my fault that you cannot write and because you failed to actually understand what I wrote?

Are you for real?

Missing a period a comma or not capitalizing a letter I am guilty of. But I think most people are quilty of that.

They sure are. I bet I do it all the time to. I do spend subsequent posts telling other people they need to learn to read because of my mistakes though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I don't really know about your judgement. Do to the fact that you accuse someone of lying simple because they add the definition of depleted to a post in which they asked the other person if they knew what depleted meant. And I do edit my post a lot to add links and add statments also to correct spelling. But I never change a post in order to hide some thing I said or lie. As long as you understand what I mean by that I will quit posting on this subject and stay with the thread. All this seems way off topic to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't really know about your judgement. Do to the fact that you accuse someone of lying simple because they add the definition of depleted to a post in which they asked the other person if they knew what depleted meant. And I do edit my post a lot to add links and add statments also to correct spelling. But I never change a post in order to hide some thing I said or lie. As long as you understand what I mean by that I will quit posting on this subject and stay with the thread. All this seems way off topic to me.

Get OVER IT!!!!!

If you had not started mocking my reading skills, I would have just let you ramble on but you had to get personal and be insulting. You were wrong. I can read fine. You now know that you need to learn a bit about writing. Case closed. I am all done with you about this. You were wrong. It happens. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I did notice your negative ATS and BTS points is that from going off topic and attacking people.

ATS Points: -2192
BTS Points: -482

Mine seem to not have the negative sign in them.

ATS Points: 75395
BTS Points: 63

Just curious? Not meaning to offend in any way.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I did notice your negative ATS and BTS points is that from going off topic and attacking people.

ATS Points: -2192
BTS Points: -482

Mine seem to not have the negative sign in them.

ATS Points: 75395
BTS Points: 63

Just curious? Not meaning to offend in any way.

LOL. Let me get this straight. You mock my reading skills in a personal attack TWICE. After I finally get you to realize that my reading was fine but your writing was poor, you dig that out. LOL. If that is what you need to move on, enjoy.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You can quibble all you want, but the radiation is not the issue.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

So are people and trees.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by antonia

You can quibble all you want, but the radiation is not the issue.

Then what is the issue? Why don't you enlighten us instead of telling us DU isn't radioactive?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

DU water? Uranium oxides are poorly dissolved in water.

Your claim of DU water in Iraq is a rumor. Prove otherwise.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

It's true. The first commercially viable use of linear accelerators or maybe the only one to date is adding color to gems. All of that beautiful blue topaz in jewelry stores in irradiated.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Chevalerous

May all warmongers of this world rot in hell!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Chevalerous]

This is what gives me a little faith in humanity.
To know that outside America, there are people who think like many in America do.

Maybe if we all survive, one day we can get enough to agree that we can push mankind forward in meaningful steps.

Yeah word!

I'm so damn tired of all this warmongering stupid BS lunacy.

So I'm very sorry if some of this anger is mainly pointed toward your beautiful country, but the main core of these loud brainwashed warmongering twits on the Internet are unfortunately often located there.

Oh! we sure got a complicated relationship of love & hate with America

So please try to not take these rants personally my furry friend - I'm just so damn tired of the warmongering propaganda & endless killings of humanity.

As a peacekeeping soldier in the Balkan war I saw the burning villages and the aftermath of ethnic cleansing - the smell of the newly burned charred bodies - and I saw the raped young women, murdered children and broken families in dispair.

So I'm totally fed up with this fracking warmongering crap - and I will hopefully not stop to speak out against these war-apologists or extremists of either side in these current wars, until they stop this madness.

We must unite against this vile corporate/political corruption & agendas to stop these bloody wars so we can push mankind forward again as humans - to give our children an important and bright future which they can be looking forward to without being subjects to corporate or religious brainwashing & political scare mongering.

Yeah! the dehumanising & dehumanisation agenda must stop now!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join