It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, hi out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Long time reader of this awesome website and first time poster here.

I figured i'd start posting and mingle with the ATS family.

best regards,

-Blackout-

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Hi -Blackout-, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome - And sounds good.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, although you really didn't give much of an introduction as far as ATS standards go I am sure you'll find at least one of the forums here interesting. Without knowing your interests this is by all means speculative.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry about that

Im into a bunch of stuff. UFO/ET lore more notably. Ive had quite a few weird experiences living here in Texas next to one of the more bigger Military bases in America.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Then you are in fact in the right place!

See you in the forums!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hi Blackout! greetings from the south coast of England!! And SNAP this is my first post to. Decided to bite the bullet and sign up! Hope You and your family are well and your life is good!!!! Good luck Blackout and may your mind be blown with the info on this site. mine is everyday!!

peace.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome,from a former Texan,now living,On the Edge,in the Pacific Northwest!

It's a whole new world here once you sign up,isn't it?!

There's no going back now!

Have fun!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hello Blackout,

I am not sure what compelled you to come here, but I'm sure in time, we can cure it

Just kidding - sort of.

You'll be introduced to a lot of information, and the fact that you are already a long time lurker puts you in a potentially good place to be be critical about what information you accept, and what you choose to discard.

A general rule of thumb is, anything you see authored by me, you star and flag immediately

Just kidding

Welcome

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
cool hi! I hope you enjoy reading on the site

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I figured i'd reply with what got me into the whole UFO/ET subject.

One night here about two months ago, I was sitting outside relaxing having a beer and enjoying the peaceful Texas night. It was around midnight. At one point, I started to hear a low humming noise. I didnt think much of it at first, but the sound started getting a tad more intense and it seemed to be getting closer.

5-10 minutes passed and that is when I noticed the noise was coming from above me. So I looked up, and I saw this huge giant black mass flying about.....oh, it couldnt of been but maybe 200-300 feet up in the sky, it was flying low - I could make out the shape, it was shaped like a "V" and it had no lights what so ever, it was silent for the most part besides the low humming noise it made.

The strangest part about the whole ordeal, was that it seemed to of been following the highway (it flew directly above the highway) and seemed to follow it. There wasnt much if any traffic that late at night.

The best picture I have seen on the net that closely resembles it, would be this: www.jerrypippin.com...

It looked real close to that, minus the lights. It looked to be black, almost jet black but the night sky can play tricks on colors, especially when no light source presents itself.

Anyhow - This craft was bigger than a football field. It was easily 100+ yards from front tip to the back tip. Its the single biggest thing that I have ever seen flown/driven/whatever in my entire life. My first thought was, have I had too much to drink? Then I looked again and it was still there. I didnt have but maybe 4 beers at that point. Then it came to me that what I was seeing was real.

Another odd thing about it - Was that it was flying super slow. It didnt seem like it was in any hurry to get anywhere real fast.

I wasnt alone in seeing it - Two days later, a friend I know said he saw the same exact object.

I live about 45 minutes outside of Fort Hood Texas by the way - I dunno if this was some sort of top secret mass military troop carrier or not....It could have been an ET craft for all I know....but what I saw both shocked me and made me very curious. So here I am.

Any of you have any thoughts on what I saw? This craft seems to closely resemble the craft seen in Phoenix Arizona in the late 90s.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I like your intro it shows respect and I like that welcome to the greatest website on earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hello in there. Glad to have another new member, this place is really growing.
I like to remind people to seek the truth. I do that like this...

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

new topics

top topics

join