It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've actually seen my God's face. My true story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yes! I've seen my God's true face. I've seen my God's true form. I will describe my God the only way I can. For it is not what you may be thinking at all. And I mean at all. So what I have to say might come as a sure surprize to you. First off, my God is consisted of four bodily beings which each have a face of their own. These four beings make up my God. So, my God is a formation I can certainly tell. Well anyway, it turns out I am one of the four beings. Not the human form I am in now that dwells upon the earth. No! I have another Godly body up inner my kingdom seperate from the heaven and earth kingdom. So I am apart of my own God. I think you guys, too, are each apart of your own God, but let me tell you just my God... The other three I made out were all women. I found out that I am the higher ruler of my God, and one of the three women is the higher power of my God while these other two women are the higher authorities of my God. Isn't that amazing? That my God is consisted of a higher ruler, a higher power, and two higher authorities via us four? So I am a higher ruler of my set though I'm now seemingly trapped in a human body I operate with a quantum suit. Quantum suit is because my Alive Will must not touch corruption.

I was informed that the higher power comes with me upon earth, but she is not in seeable form, though she been tending to manifest in great symbolical forms and also great highs from within my inner mind from time to time. We are that close, and we stay connected truely spiritually. That higher power of us four is as though come as a strong spirit guide to me, that is with me faithful and true. Another thing is that us four are a marriage. Marriage is the Word of God. For the marital bond is that deep. It is the Word. Therefore it is me in quantum suit come in the flesh with one of my three wives come in the quantum spirit form with me upon the earth. I can give a freak less if any of you don't buy this. For the God I am is backed up by bible scriptures. When I get back to my kingdom I call Paradise, I can't wait to get back into experiencing our marital group whole sexercizes. Trust me, you don't know anything about this.

By the way, my kingdom I rule since I am the higher ruler of my God, is outside of time. Isn't that just awesome?!! It is to me at least.

Another thing I will say is that I was interactively communicated with a moment back with my higher power God aspect that informed me that I (the inner I of the human body I operate) am truely teleportational. So, I can't wait for my great escape day to come where I get to exercize that teleporational ability, and give me and my wives of my household meat in mating season. I can't wait for the great escape to come where also the sleep over a part of the whole Devil's world shall be removed, and the rest of the Devil shall be awakened to everlasting shame and contempt inner damnation hence. When heaven and earth shall pass away, just guess what shall come if you're left... Hell!

Wow. So I got quantum pulled in February four times which is symbolical of the four of us that make up my God. Now coming soon I (the inner I) will get to teleport right out of the quantum suit I'm actually inner. I will teleport me and my higher power into the Paradise of my God. Behold, God comes already as a marriage. And just wow, my higher power is a real fine looking wife while one of my higher authorities is a real good looking wife and the other higher authority is a real beautiful wife.

Hey, this is Tormentations, and this is my true story, not your's.

G'Night, ATS.

PS.

The human body I am now is not of my God, it is of the Devil. And when me and my higher power leave, the human body I am now will become awakened as one of the many members of the Devil. And it shall burn in the furnance of fire coming after heaven and earth pass away. The Devil does not come a husband and wives how my God rather does because the Devil is an abomination simply put.

O, and inner my kingdom I actually have more than three wives, it's just that the three are special and put up higher than the rest. You know how an archangel is above an angel? Well it's sort of like that where I actually come from, except I (the higher ruler) decide who should be of a higher rank in something. My top three wives are even with me. I've been given the sign 222 back in the day to recently dawn on me as a message that tells me my top three wives are rated dead even in my eyes.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That's a lot of writing. Can you just summarize what God's face looked like to you or draw a picture?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ummmmmm...

Is it just me? Is that whole post hard to follow and really has nothing to do with the thread title? Maybe it is just me and my lack of nicotine and caffeine (I decided to cut down on the Dew and smokes) but I read that twice and I am still lost.

Should this be moved into the short stories forum?

-Nate

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Interesting story. Did I miss it or did you say how it was that you came to actually see your four-part God? What made this possible to see?

Also I am just curious: you said all of what you said was proven in scripture. Could you please tell us what scriptures talk about this?
I am not trying to be offensive, I am just asking questions. Since you posted this, I figure you don't mind answering.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You also mention you were informed of certain things.
Were you informed in an audible voice? If so, what did the voice sound like?
If not, was it a kind of "telepathy"?

Just curious.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd like to postulate that it's more likely it appeared to you in such a way only because that's how you wanted to see it, regardless of your conscious wants, desires and preconceptions.

Of this, I have no evidence. No more so than you can relate what you saw to other people.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Quantum pull made it real to see. Genesis chapter 1 explains the marriage from the get-go. Matthew 24 and Mark 13 give more detail once you reveal the Son of man as being Will of male and female which is to be a marriage and be husband and wives and have marital sex.

My sig explains an interpretation also concerning the teleportation.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It was spiritual. I was in spirit. That's how we communicated. I noticed a feeling of esctasy inner my mind/spirit accompanying our communication on the topic of "Teleportation." It was as though an on-topic communication not in vocal form but in spiritual format. Hard to explain. You'd have to expeirence it to know how it goes. It was like communication put in desires. That simple where no voice was needed.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To the OP, not to stir anything up, but I've had my own visions of my deity. Except my visions of deity were different than your vision of a quartet-god. What response do you give that my visions of deity were different from yours?

And, out or curiosity, are you sure you didn't just have a divine vision of a seraph? They possess four faces and multiple wings. Could the four figures be the four faces of a seraph?

All just questions of a curious mind.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
I found out that I am the higher ruler of my God, and one of the three women is the higher power of my God while these other two women are the higher authorities of my God. Isn't that amazing? That my God is consisted of a higher ruler, a higher power, and two higher authorities via us four? So I am a higher ruler of my set

Can I be the first to just say

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So... are you saying you are god as in the Creator of All? You say Biblical scripture verifies your claims... so are you Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim... are you Jesus? Are you saying you are a god in your own universe and each one of us are god in our own universes? Are you saying that you are deified and are superior to us?

I'm trying to understand this thread with an open mind, but I'm a bit confused.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
this sounds alot like the other guy here who claimed to have sex with 2 spirits who claimed to be his wives.

when i started reading your post i thought you were going to describe the four that Ezekiel saw.

op i believe you saw what you saw but i also believe you've been deceived.

too much sex in the brain.

in heaven we don't get married, Luke 20:35 remember the Word?

does the starving 2 year old leave his human body to go on to sexual heaven? what about the brutally raped? are they just dying to have more sex in heaven? where's the common sense?

Jude 1:19
These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Well if your a follower of the Christian God then I highly doubt you were seeing 'your God'.

Moses only got to see God's bum. But of course your way more important than Moses... I mean with all the miracles you've worked.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I saw what I thought was God awhile back in a dream. I never saw his face though, just his back walking into a door of light. This happened after I asked "who destroyed the Universe?". I got no reply, only stuff that makes no sense with words mostly.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
...and give me and my wives of my household meat in mating season.

I agree with you there! Except when mating I have no desire to take meat, just a desire to give meat.
Another very interesting post Tormentations! So you give AND take meat with your wives during mating? I am just trying to understand the ritual posted involving meat and mating.

new topics

top topics

join