It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do We Sell Our Unused DOMAIN NAMES ---> ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I bought one I didn't want, anyone here can reccommend somewhere to sell domains.

I'd rather sell it to a company than a person for legit reasons.

?

Thanks

From hostgator's $15 1 year plan domain, so perferabbly some place that pays higher than that?

I just want to get the $15 back...

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Solofront]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Try selling it at www.sedo.com.
Registering for an account at sedo.com and using their domain selling service is free, however they charge a 10% commission fee in case a domain gets sold.
And you have to park your domain there at sedo.com while waiting for a buyer, otherwise you will be charged another $50 additionally to the commission fee when domain gets sold.
www.sedo.com...

Ko3

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
try ...
ebay
and/or
forums.digitalpoint.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
usually you can sell the domain with your registar, e.g. they have a marketplace to sell domains to other customers, at least thats what ive have had with mine. (Dynadot.com)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
UNLESS YOU HAVE A SITE THAT HAS 12 MONTHS OF DOCUMENTED TRAFFIC HITS THAT INDICATES IT
MAKES MONEY...

NO ONE WILL BUY IT...THERE ARE LITTERALLY BILLIONS OF WEB NAMES FOR SALE...THAT DONT MAKE MONEY...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZOMBIEMASTER
UNLESS YOU HAVE A SITE THAT HAS 12 MONTHS OF DOCUMENTED TRAFFIC HITS THAT INDICATES IT
MAKES MONEY...

NO ONE WILL BUY IT...THERE ARE LITTERALLY BILLIONS OF WEB NAMES FOR SALE...THAT DONT MAKE MONEY...

Yea, unless you had some super domain that would be really valuable to someone.

If you cant sell it and dont want to pay for hosting than dont renew your hosting and let the domain register expire.

new topics

top topics

join