It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Language ENCRYPTION Codex!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This may or may not have been posted before, but it definately needs some attention and research done on ATS to figure out if this is really alien language of some sort or what the HECK it is...Could it be a hoax or is it actually miles of encrypted alien code? You decide.... watch the link

IMO it is some kind of message we are meant to decipher kind of like a morse code type encryption....Well ATSers lets see what you think

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is sky writing.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Pretty interesting formations there on the contrails.

At 00.35 it almost looks like some sort of message written using letters, if the camera shot had been at a more parallel angle to the trails it would be clearer.

The objects look like they are aeroplanes flying in formation. Maybe performing a show or something similar to the Red Arrows in the Uk. Perhaps it was part of an air show or something and the girl recording thought she could pass it for ufos...

Surely hundreds if not thousands of people would have seen this, meaning that there would have been big media coverage if it was anything out of the ordinary?

Good footage though....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
good job....debunked....has this been seen on here before? obviously ATS has some experienced debunkers....I lOVE IT

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It reads, "Surrender Dorothy!"

Who's Dorothy?

Seriously, that is weird. Why sky-write in Morse Code?

It looked more like Braille to me!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreddyAuratus

My first guess is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Is that what you were referring to also with the 'witch' writing in the sky?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's skywriting. They need a refresher on their skypenmanship, though. Can't read the darn thing.

"There's something in the sky that I can't identify, so it MUST be alien in nature." CRIPES!! Stop it!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looks like punch tape or punch cards that ran the computers in the 50's.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FreddyAuratus

Hey you took the words out of my mouth, erm, or off my keyboard. I thought it looked like Braille too. Great minds and all.

I never saw the silver object that was circled in red (twice). It looked like empty sky...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A god rule of thumb, if it says anything about god like productions or amkon it has already been discussed here or is so incredibly dumb it would only be discussed there.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Good find op. I've seen chem trails but nothing like this very strange indeed.

top topics

join