It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hiroshima Was Destroyed - The Untold Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hiroshima and Nagasaki still exist.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
History must be viewed in the context of it's time to be understood.
You can debate the morality of the bomb untill the cows come home, I'll not try and convince you of anything.
I will give you my take
Germany and Japan launched a war of plunder, enslavement and unbridled aggression against the world. WW2 is perhaps the most documented event in human history, I suggest you educate yourself as to both nations facist and unprecedented brutality against humanity itself.
In my opinion, both Germany and Japan unleashed a rain of hell on earth upon themselves, 50 million people DIED in WW2, how many others were
wounded, how many other lives shattered? The death and destruction suffered by the civilian populations of both nations was repayment of the Karmic debt racked up by their actions. War does not discriminate between the innocent and guilty, it is what it is. Both nations WANTED war, both civilian populations eagerly supported it, and both paid the price for their facist greed. I thank God that both countries and their pure evil facist governments were utterly crushed. Justice was served.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

German expansion was financed by the USA, or businessmen residing in.
Japan was in a corner with the fuel embargo, a situation engineered by the USA.

Both countries had surrendered/been defeated by the time the bombs were dropped.

Neither bomb was dropped on a military target. Nor did either have any military value, aside from industry.

Such revenge over a defeated enemy is shameful.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would add one more opinion.
Be careful with your sources, be it Rense or whovever.
When you dring from a poisoned well, you will eventually be poisoned yourself. To do so unkowingly is one thing, to do so voluntarily is another.
I consider this a warning.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would add one more opinion.
Be careful with your sources, be it Rense or whovever.
When you drink from a poisoned well, you will eventually be poisoned yourself. To do so unkowingly is one thing, to do so voluntarily is another.
I consider this a warning.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

German expansion was financed by the USA, or businessmen residing in.
Japan was in a corner with the fuel embargo, a situation engineered by the USA.

Both countries had surrendered/been defeated by the time the bombs were dropped.

Neither bomb was dropped on a military target. Nor did either have any military value, aside from industry.

Such revenge over a defeated enemy is shameful.

I'm sorry, but we dropped the bombs on 6 and 9 August. The Soviet Union declared war on them on 9 August. They broadcasted the surrend speech on 15 August, after a failed coup.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Screw Eustice Mullins.
I have ZERO TOLERANCE for NAZI's, apologists and sympathysizers.(sic).
His views are poisoned by his hatred towards Jews

Could you please explain this a bit more. Why would anyone hate a Jew, for being a Jew? Are you talking about the Jewish bloodline, or the Religion? What is it specifically Eustace hated about Jews? How do you know this to be the case?

People come in here all the time and scream "Hate", I just wish they would explain it so more of us can understand the basis for this hate.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I can tell you why the Jews are hated throughout history.

History portrays Jewish people as being nice, kind, sincere, and preyed upon by other religions.

Bloodlines have a lot to do with Jewish Laws, but aren't necessarily Jewish.

The common Bloodline of the Rockefeller's and Rothschilds follow the Jewish Laws due to what is practiced in those laws.

If you have never read any of the Jewish Laws, I highly recommend that you google Jewish Laws.

They have over 300+ rules to follow and live by, which include killing, stealing, and basically every bad thing your not supposed to do, they do, and have no liability whatsoever.

It is why when the Civil War occurs in America, Most Jew's will be eliminated.

Edited to add, The Jewish Laws also include court systems, land, commodities, chattle(human beings)/cattle, Animals, and etc.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I gave a link. Use it.
also learn to use Google

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I gave a link. Use it.
also learn to use Google

I gave two more links on top of that . . .

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Mullins was accused of antisemitism by the Anti-Defamation League. In 1968

It seems that anyone searching for the truth in history anywhere, immediately gets tarred with the very wide brush of being "antisemitic".

Of course only things that jive perfectly with the distorted Jewish bias on most historical events can ever be fair and balanced.

If anyone is labeled "antisemitic" these days, it is usually about something that is probably well deserving of far closer scrutiny and study.

[edit on 9/4/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Yeah right.
Jew do drink the blood of Christian children.
right.
Naw, people are usually accused of being anti semetic when they hate Jews.
see how that works now?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Supposedly that is apart of a reptilian conspiracy, which are supposedly the Illuminati whom practice the dark rituals. So supposedly they may be able to shape-shift, due to eating human parts and drinking blood. April 19-May 1st is the worship of the sun god Baal, in which human sacrifices are used. Which by the way is on the dollar: In God (Baal) We Trust. For without the sun, no life would exist on this planet.

They use Religious Jewish Law, because of court systems, real-estate, banking, etc. included in Jewish Religious books.

They then control the masses through every means necessary. Including brainwashing Christians, whom are used to fight a lot of wars for the Illuminati, then cash in on their life insurance.

After seeing all the manipulation and death throughout a 2,000 year period I can see how people may relate to saying, our government is full of reptilians.

Are they really reptilians though? The world may never know. I reserve my right, to my opinion about reptilians and that I keep to myself.

good day

edited for spelling and to add: I didn't mean to burn you if you get that intention.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Quickfix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join