It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor killed in home invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Professor killed in home invasion

www.wsvn.com

Morrissey was an assistant professor in the College of Pharmacy. "As he started with us, he became very well liked, and the faculty just embraced him," said the Dean of the College of Pharmacy, Andres Malave. "Very quiet individual, very passionate about his research."

Before he began teaching at Nova , Morrissey was a senior scientist for Mortorola. His research on how radio frequencies and heat affects cancer cells is world-renowned. "In terms as a promising scientist and what he meant to
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here we have a "possible" conspiracy in the making.

A professor that is researching how radio frequencies and heat affect cancer cells is killed in his home. The robbers take everything and still kill the guy and set him on fire?

You could make the case he was on the right track to curing cancer but was silenced by someone who didn't want the cure to come out.

Extremely fishy if you ask me. I can't recall of to many robbers robbing a family and then killing just the dad without harming the rest of the family in some way.

www.wsvn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Let's keep an eye on the complete bastardization of the criminal investigation that will follow this case.

We need to use alternative media outlets to get our news now.
How long before we need private eyes to get any investigations done?

@#$!! You try to cure cancer, and you get robbed and killed in front of your family. When the &%$@ is anyone going to get a break?

But anyway, thanks for posting this grey. I FBed it. Starred and Flagged it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It has been going on for years, sadly, people who come up with many different cures for the different "fatal diseases" in our world are silenced.

Big Pharma doesn't like it when people find ways to kill one of their major industries. Holisitic cures for cancer, diabetis, etc. do not generate money.

There is also an on-going debate on how much radiation cell-phones put out into our body. IF they are found to be bad for us, can you see the backlash, and how many would stop carrying their cellphones if the news was to hit?

THis type of thing, major industry-killing news is typcially surpressed and brushed under the carpet.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I had a personal friend who was the ultimate "big pharma" insider. He was the good laboratory practices czar for one of the 3 biggest drug companies in the U.S., he later owned his own drug testing laboratory and did long term studies on every kind of drug and chemical you can imagine for every major pharmaceutical company in the U.S. and Europe.

His words to me:

"Any therapy, no matter how safe and effective will be demonized by the pharmaceutical industry if they cannot make money off it, and they will go to any length to stop its use"

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
A fellow named Bjorn Nordenstrom, was once a judge on the Nobel committee, he was the top radiologist in the world. He noted a circular artifact around localized tumors in the lungs of a dog.

His peers considered that circular X-ray artifact, to be "an artifact" and to be nothing. Dr Nordenstrom was not so sure.

Turned out, he found that certain compact tumors, generated a small electric charge, and that the circular structures were crystallized apatite (the mineral of teeth) that had pecipitated due to the charge differential, and these sharp microscopic crystals may have been a defense mechanism against white cells.

Dr Nordenstrom noted that white killer t cells avoided the areas when the electric charge was a certain way...and went TO areas when it was the opposite polarity.

By insertion of acupuncture needles that were teflon coated except for the very tip, he was able to measure this slight electric charge, AND when he REVERSED this slight electric field using a small battery... the tumors began to disintegrate.

Google Bjorn Nordenstrom, Radiologist and his book "Biologically Closed Electric Circuits in the human body"

-------------

Also, re the OP Motorola is big in cell fones and wi-fi... Perhaps that fellow found out some damaging things about cell fones....*I* refuse to use cell fones unless I have an earpiece and keep the transmitting handset away from my head...cause my mind is the only one I've got. The "Robbery" would be a "suitable guise" for getting his research notes, so that they never found their way to the WEB.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by seataka]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I agree that this is a conspiracy and murder.
I wonder how these evil people sleep at night.
Just like with alternative fuels
Just like with alternative transportation
Just like with alternative power
If they cant make a buck
then it's time to silence the source.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

YES! While reading down this thread all I could think of was "It's because of the money that would be lost."
As Bill Maher says "It is morally despicable that this "Christian" country uses health as a business." All about the cash. Sad.

(edit for spelling:@@

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
please get this story out. I am certain this was done to silence the cure. they can not stop the research forever. and heads up to any scientist out their now. make backups, and keep them in a safe place.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

He recently brought in grants worth $100,000 to fund his work at NSU and was just back from delivering a keynote address at a conference in Australia.

Cant let that happen, now can ya Big Pharma.
I would like to see justice brought forth.
But they have already killed him.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow nice find. Sounds pretty damn fishy. If I get time throughout the day I'll see if I can find any other home invasions and some burglary stats for the general area. The fire is seems especially odd.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The very first thing that came to mind when I read the story was the movie with Al Pacino and Russel Crowe... THE INSIDER (1999). Excellent movie BTW. And I'm willing to bet someone wanted to make sure this professor guy never had the opportunity to violate any confidentiality agreement he had with Motorola. So I'm gonna guess it was a hit made to look like a robbery. Watch the movie and you'll know I'm right.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow you guys are quick...yeah turns out he thinks cell phones cause cancer (he doesn't use one) and he was currently working on research to destroy tumors using RF radiation. A scientific travesty and a human tragedy perpetrated by pure EVIL.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There is a reward available for anyone that has any information on who did this... anyone have the address for Big Pharma?

Beside the point, the type of research he was developing must have been gravely important and a big pain in Big Pharma's @ss.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This is terrible news, and it seems very logical to assume this was a possible suppression of truth and tied to the pharmeceuticals, which in turn are tied to the Bankers.

new topics

top topics

join