It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible explanation for at least some UFOs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Okay, this is my first thread on here so bear with me. I am not wanting to debunk aliens or et craft in any way, but I stumbled across some interesting coincidences.

Maybe this has even been suggested before, but I haven't seen anyone reference the idea.

Nikola Tesla was one of the greatest inventors and electrical genius' who ever lived. He had countless inventions that were 'covered up' by both the government and big corporations like JP Morgan.

My point is that Tesla had a patent for a cigar shaped, electromagnetically gravity defying flying machine.
Aside from this, he invented myriad other systems that people still see as scifi because they have been hidden.
When he died in 1943, the US government illegally took all his private documents, possessions, and lab and devoted them to top secret government projects.

Coincidence is that right after that is when all the cigar and saucer shaped craft started being sighted and crashing.

I believe that many such sightings are not et but are instead US secret Tesla based craft.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

There are many proponents of this idea on ATS (TeslaandLyne comes to mind for some reason) and there are several threads on the subject. I think it's an interesting idea.

join