It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A query for the Extra Terrestrials that Frequent the ATS Forums.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I have seen maybe a couple of these so called ET's hold up under questioning. One of them was fairly local to me and I offered to provide testing to determine if he's human or ET. He won't show up.

I truly hope you aren't refering to me here. I've offered to take your test, and even set a tentitive date. I'm waiting for a location and confirmation.

By thw way, this test is Raman spectroscopy (NIR). It is supposed to be able to tell if I am human or not. I have some reservations, but will do the test anyway. I strongly suggest that anyone interested do your own research into this test.

In any case, DrJay, I ready and waiting.

Edit to add: I have posted way more than vague claims to being ET. For those interested I have posted some rather basic DNA findings here and on my website. You can decide for yourself.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 10-4-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I have a query that I’d like to direct to all of the alleged Extra Terrestrial Aliens that frequent the ATS forums regardless of your origin.

Basically, what race is primarily being chosen by the Aliens that are said to currently inhabit our planet in human like skins?

Typically it is a race with qualities similar to the species that the extra-terrestrials be familiar with.

For instance we have a former-Pleiadean participant IX-777 chiefly on thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads//ats60883_IX777-2_avatar.jpg[/atsimg]
He's got himself a nordic host body, similar in appearance to pleiadean host bodies.
White skin, blond hair, blue eyes.

What is the race of the body that you have chosen to inhabit?

I'm from the "I was a gray alien in a past life" thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Though it's somewhat of a misnomer since I was many extra-terrestrial species, or at least I have vivid memories of it, just as you might have vivid memories of important life events.

My host body is somewhat mixed, though primarily is nordic as many lyran lives,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8eb93d4105b4.jpg[/atsimg]
I have light-brown hair as a compromise between blond and brown,
it's a bit lighter than the english queen's though she's got more jewish blood (curlier and darker hair at least),
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f377a7a5d1ad.jpg[/atsimg]
To make up for lack of jewish blood, parents live in ashkenazi jewish communities, and all my partners are jewish, or have jewish blood.
my current partner is mix of irish, russian, jewish, and can probably pass for a jewish woman having pale white skin, dark hair and eyes.
I've got blue-yellow-white-eyes,
blue-white for orion priesthood rememberance,
the yellow denotes a bit of reptilian, as I've had many lives of those.
also have relatively sharp teeth and pronounced canines, even my molars have sharp protruding points.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e50bd1905b1a.jpg[/atsimg]
typically people of more "federation" or lyran ancestery of herbivorous past-lives have flatter teeth.

have an xxl head for brain capacity,
parents of well educated background,
am third generation computer-programmer.

computer programming related to past of much magic spell casting.

note that the soul can mold the DNA of a host body to suit itself.
so my face is similar across many incarnations or incarnation memories.

More so, is there a favorite race or demographic amongst your species?

Many high level souls incarnate as white people due to the dominance of the race.
jewish bloodlines are popular for their brains and connectivity,
nordic bloodlines are familiar to many of lyran or reptilian(viking) descent.

incarnating in a subservient incarnation can be considered a form of penance.
though in most places taking a spiritual route can lead to easier life circumstances,
like being a guru in india, or shaman in other places.
Indeed many choose india for it's richness of belief systems, history and culture.
Also wide disparity offers many different lessons to be learned.

though I've incarnated as yellow or east-asians in the past,
they have wonderful brain capacities and longevity skills.
also culturally quite calm, with qi gong, meditation, buddhism.
been polynesian or some brown tribal jungle peoples and native american as well.
that was a long time ago though, when europe was still in its infancy.

Again, this query is completely optional. Thank you for your time!

sure.
didn't reply earlier as was busy doing other things and replying to my gray alien thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
clarifying reptilian host-bodies.

reptilians, the alpha draconis lineages. Like to have ultra-violent lifestyles.
So typically are involved in the military.
Very high level ones are in various illuminati bloodlines that practice human and animal sacrifices.
Though the "prolls" or average draconis typically go for Africa where there is much bloodshed and cannibalism isn't out of the ordinary.

The bloodshed desire or blood-lust is mainly to due with having led carnivorous lifetimes. Where blood shed indicated the attainment of food, so was certainly cause for celebration.

typically draconian lands/planets are wastelands with much desert, as none of them take care of the plants, or make forest-gardens. so food is relatively sparse, and they are frequently willing to eat each others.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by RedBird
There are exactly 0 extra-terrestrials posting on ATS.

You do know that, right?

Those of us that have been around here for a while know that there are many people that think they are extra terrestrials. The words galactic federation of light, andromedan and star children have come up all to often. Funny how they all dissapear when a thread like this comes up

[edit on 7/4/2010 by OzWeatherman]

To begin, everyone is ET, extraterrestrial, either from a current lifetime, so this is akin to a projection of self or an OOBE, or think Avatar, the movie, or from BEYOND!
Some are starseeds, cystals (more beyond also possibly family groupings), indigos, (mystery may be the other side converting or something, sort of jedhi or warrior like energy in some cases anyway), or walk ins, they're not born, but take over a vessel that has been left, and have full memories often.

Many many people are waking up, and gaining memories. If you are contacted by positives in anway, ie, ufos, sitings, contact, dreams, Higher Self, have psi, feel you don't belong to this world, you are a starseed. All humans are also, however many have been here for some time, karmically trapped and kept dumbed down by the darkside elites (also ETS/hybrids and connected to darkside ETS) running this system.

Many people regaining memories will share them with each other and find other like minded people online, even do this in an educational way, for awareness to encourage everyone to wake up, what is called starseeds or not, everyone, to stir their memories, to wake up from this matrix.

However, what they don't tend to do is this, satisfy those trying to profile them in any way, especially asking for an overall sense of racio-ethnic origin group most would be found in, or geological locations. Gee I wonder why?

There are at least a few of us who understand some of the plans coming up, understand the implications of the karma, and what 9/11 and the International Denver Airport stand for, and who are truly going to work to prevent any losses. Since we know that the other side is also aware, this thread is revealing to me.

I just suggest to anyone on this thread, including the OP, and the skeptics, to consider exploring more options, and search for answers in your heart, connecting to your source, and ask really why you're here, who you are, and how to overcome all blocks so you can see through the matrix, and wake up ,and help. For those on assignment to profile, please understand you still have time, to throw your in chains as well, and its urgent, they ritually sacrifice people, and trade them off, sell out humans, most unaware, and block us from getting in our aid, by karmically dumping third world, inequality, and karma on our shoulders.

One of my contacts, andromedan male, said "Africa is the symbol for earth in the cosmos!"

You can see, or begin to see, the way out, one of the many pathways to light, and to bring more light into this world, so that we can overcome it.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Yes, the desert, sand, serpents, ......wonder why they went into the middle east, it secured other things for them, oil, trillions of dollars worth of drugs, but....it was to prevent what was being discovered from further being explored and released to the world. There are some deep negative ET bases there with humans kept for harvesting and ritual abuse.

Denver International Airport another clue to it all, and the new intergalactic trade center.

Your first post was so humorous, absoltuley cool beans! Love & Light.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by FungShuiMyLife
Extraterrestrials are not alien. They are native to the planet.

Now the phrase "Extraterrestrials are not alien. They are native to the planet." is completely wrong as it takes that which is from elsewhere and claims that is is not. It goes so far as to actually use the word for Earth, say those originating from elsewhere other than Earth, and then places them as natives to Earth.

I hope you have found this brief overview of how to express oneself enjoyable and please give feedback on any level if you see fit.

-m0r

I must congratulate and applaud you on a great explanation/definition/understanding of the English word 'extraterrestrial' from a human mind/perspective.

From a ET's perspective you are wrong, there is a great need to redefine much of the human language as it cannot grasp many concepts outside of the current fear infested, toxic 3D consciousness. Here's some examples/brief overview/description/definitions of the English words 'Extraterrestrial' and 'Alien' from a ET's perspective.

Extraterrestrial (ET): A Extraterrestrial is not an alien. A ET being is native/indigenous to any planetary sphere they happen to inhabit by virtue of their citizenship of the cosmos, regardless of their planet/place of origin in the cosmos. All ET beings are citizens of the cosmos. You are all ET's. There are ET's who are here to help disarm/dismantle fear and awaken/liberate/assist/guide you and earth through the many changes ahead. They have earnt the right to do so by torturously living through and absorbing many of the dysfunctional patterns here on earth. The incarnates must truly become earthlings, then they can alter by earning the right to do so. Any other method would constitute an invasion, ET's do not invade!

Alien: Aliens invade, many of you fear an alien invasion and for very good reason, but unfortunately the invasion has already happened, they are already here, the very invasion you fear is happening right under your noses and before your very eyes. For evidence look at those who hide the truth (in front of you) lie, manipulate, push fear, hate, death, while still being in power without their positions being questioned or threatened. Aliens are extraterrestrials who choose to stand in the darkness, in the shadows.

May i suggest that you now disregard/dump any distinctions you just made between Aliens and ET's. As it shows separation, which is the complete opposite to what you should be working towards.

It may be hard for alot of you to understand/comprehend that ET's exist and that they are here,but it is the truth and you all need to awaken to this FACT.

Let go, forget everything you think you know, drop your toxic, dysfunctional, one-dimensional believe systems and stop looking outside of yourself for truth and answers.

I hope that you find these words informative/educational. I also hope that these words help in your awakening and in expanding your consciousness/awareness.

Much love.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Tingopoo]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If you have blue eyes and porcelain skin you're probably an alien.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
If you have blue eyes and porcelain skin you're probably an alien.

Black people are also star beings.

Came together from a planet with the yellow people some hundreds of thousands of years ago.

www.galactic.no...

So it is quite likely they also developed space travel.
A star being species with much potential.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You know what they say about "If a tree falls in a forest, and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? "

Hmmmmm......???????

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
You know what they say about "If a tree falls in a forest, and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? "

Hmmmmm......???????

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by manta78]

well clearly there is the trees, as well as rocks that feel the vibrations.
plants, fungi, rocks are all living conscious entities.

if a tree cracked in the vacuum of space,
it wouldn't spread the sound vibrations beyond it's body.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It would be interesting if an alien observer had access to another physical dimension, they could 'look down' upon our physical dimensions, from 'outside'. If our physical dimensions emit or radiate out into their surveillance dimension, a body would not be needed.

Rather, this radiation from us could be observable, or recordable. In essence, a friend, or even a piece of furniture could become a microphone. Depending on the mission plan, the 'microphone' would be chosen to suit.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Observationally there are few ways to define translinear migration, in the sapien realm within this coordinate it is primarily restricted to red shift, or Galaxy Angular Power Spectrum. Look it up and maybe you'll catch on to what I'm talking about. Spectrum stabilization and receptivity is more important than race. The translinear regime of the density power spectrum contains little independent information about the initial physiological conditions.

Certain criteria exist, though this is a limited, foot in the door list.
1. Can the assumed physiology handle the red shift inherent in the cyclic migrations inherent with dwelling in this sector,
2. Is the existing neural mass compatible with existing infrastructure for data collection and reporting.
3. Is there conflict between physiological makeup and latent neural imprint
A loss is a loss no matter your composition, my body is still my body, my life is still my life.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

You ask a very loaded question here. I must ask, why do you want to know? For my own self, I am a mixed breed of human, composed of Native American, Egyptian, Celtic England blood, a mutt, if you will. I can go most anywhere and somewhat fit in, I reckon. I have learned that if you look like you belong in a place, no one really questions your presence there. And I did not get to "choose" my flavor and color of human meat-suit, some other being chose for me.
You see, we are all Spirit, not human beings, that is but a space suit we have to wear here, carbon based body on a carbon based planet. A suit. Satisfied?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join