It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Country (South Africa) is headed for Civil War...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
God help us!
This issue has now escillated to a point where everyone is talking about this.
Black against white...all over again, the difference this time would be actual war.
Have a read at some of the articles and statements made by party members, and the ANCYL( government faction) President on his visit to Zimbabwe last weel

www.thezimbabwemail.com...

On the Weekend one of the so called "Wite" patries leader was killed in his sleep by 2 of his farmworkers, and this added so much fuel to the fire, that everyone is doing war mungering.
This ANC Youth League leader sing old Apartheids Black libiration song which has words in it saying "kill the boer" which is basically white south african farmers.
its all over the south african news.

I am losing my mind this side, cause the example of democracy "South Africa" is falling apart, and everyone thinks this country is such a great example of "living in harmony and diversity. Now the racisim and hatred is cleary demonstrated and shown by this South African "youth" icon in his statement.
Do youself a favor, and read the articles on the links provided.
We are headed for trouble in this country very soon if something is not done by our incapable government.
www.news24.com...

www.news24.com...

www.news24.com...

www.news24.com...

www.news24.com...

www.news24.com...

[edit on 7-4-2010 by GerhardSA]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

Gerhard take a few deep breaths. Now go here and chech these threads. The topic is already being discussed in here:
SAfrican white supremacists: Slaying was 'war'
White supremacist Eugene Terre'Blanche is hacked to death after row with farmworkers
PROOF of reverse racism in South Africa - This is getting Ugly...
ANC planning Zimbabwe style land invasions after World Cup

Don't panic buddy. There are still lots of people with common sense all around you

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I read about the plight in South Africa daily. It's terrible to think that after all the years of relative peace, you are finding yourself sucked back into the vacuum of racism and segregation.

I pray for all of you -- black and white -- and hope that cooler heads prevail and see that murder is murder, understandable or not, and further dividing your country and escalating violence against one another is not the answer.

Do you personally feel that Zuma is an impartial president able to rise to the challenge of reuniting your country? I only know a little about him from articles and books and such, so I would be very interested in your opinion.

Good luck, stay safe, and I hope peace reigns again soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I have to wonder if a Race war was to erupt in South Africa, what would the rest of the world do? Would Europe and the US sit by and watch the slaughter or would Aryan brigades volunteer to fight there? Would there race war spill over to the US? Would we see Americans of both Colors start to kill each other???

It seems like we really havent evolved at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

I have to wonder if a Race war was to erupt in South Africa, what would the rest of the world do? Would Europe and the US sit by and watch the slaughter or would Aryan brigades volunteer to fight there? Would there race war spill over to the US? Would we see Americans of both Colors start to kill each other???

It seems like we really havent evolved at all.

I would guess it depends on how badly the US and/or UN want access to Africa. There has been a lot of speculation that Africa may very well turn into the next war zone. Although much of the terrorist developments in that area are far north of South Africa, I would imagine that entry into the country -- based on assisting the possible clashes about to erupt in SA -- would allow the UN better monitoring of any terrorist movements and/or the possibility that they would capitalize on the violence and join in the effort in the hopes of recruiting additional members.

Money seems to be a major factor in the violence, and the terror groups seems to have plenty of that. Hopefully it is not a marriage set to happen.

I believe US involvement would be limited to restricting money and would fall into the category of sanctions until the unrest could be quelled. During the last uprising in violence -- I believe in the early 80's (?) -- the US did not physically get involved, but instead took the route of withholding exports and caused a huge problem in inflation there. I would imagine at this juncture the same route may be taken, at least initially. It's been awhile since I've read about this however and with Obama -- I believe it was Reagan the last time (?) -- who knows what route he'll take.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hopefully things will not escalate to that point. But it is worrying to consider a Civil War could break out so soon. Also keep in mind the World Cup is soon and people from all over the world will be heading over to watch. A Civil War during the World Cup could mean escalation into a World War...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Gerhard,

You have had twenty years to leave South Africa. The door is rapidly closing on you.

Treason doth never prosper, whats the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason.

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist whose ideology and political party won and was able to define themselves according to their own ideas of right and wrong. This act would not have been possible without the intense (and fratricidal) pressure of the US and NATO states against South Africa.

We are seeing simple biology assert itself. Despite those that fantasize about Christian-Utopian Kumbaya choruses, Homo sapiens is a highly evolved territorial and tribal creature. Only one tribe may occupy the same land at the same time - it's a law of Darwin's nature. Period.

In your case, the native population is asserting itself as it no longer fears the South African, whether Boer or English. You are useful for your technical and managerial skills which are sorely lacking amongst the native population, but you are hated as an outsider none the less.

There is no way to win this problem under the present ascendancy of the Multicult in the Western world, which particularly affects the Anglosphere. The world is against you and should you attempt to rectify your situation, the world would clamp down on you like a fly-swatter.

Anyway, South Africa absent the South Africans is impossible. Within a generation it will collapse, as have all other post-colonial states in Africa. Perhaps your grandchildren might find it a tempting investment opportunity -- should they live that long.

So leave.

A South African was recently granted political asylum by a US judge (miracles never cease) on the theory it is better to be a countryless refugee than a dead Patriot to a lost cause.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Its days like this you wish Mandela, was twenty years younger.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Mandela is not exactly a saint. Despite what the media likes to tout, he wasent exactly innocent of the charges that got him sent to Robin Island. Mandela headed the "military wing" of the African National Congress that ran around setting off bombs and preaching the usual Marxist nonsense in the name of fighting Apartheid. Like their counterparts in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) they were merely puppets of the Soviet Union, Cuba, and China doing their bidding for them much like how the CIA installs dictators to do our bidding for us.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This has been coming for a long time, since 1948. Let's take it in bits;

1948 - National Party formed against the wishes of the UN and IMF/World Bank

1961 - Dag Hammarskjold the UN Secretary General dies in a plane crash (maybe a shoot down) or survived the crash and was shot along with one other survivor by Rooi Rus (the Red Russian, aka Thienus Swanapoel). This if course was a reasonable method of promoting a blood feud between the UN/IMF and the South African Government.

1966 - South West Africa (SWAPO) demanded independence from Germany and South Africa, which were the consigned "caretakers" for Germany. This brought in the MLA from Angola and started the South African Border War. The IMF requested assistance from the Russians who enlisted the Cubans in the conflict. The UN started sanctions against South Africa, specifically weapons embargoes. As early as 1966/67, the IMF and UN were placing "sleepers/moles" within the SA government and upper corporate business sector. In addition, the CIA moved into the conflict and John Stockwell was positioned and made point man for logistics and weapons supplies for UNITA.

1985 - Samora Machel was solidifying the ANC into a formidable threat. In October, his plane, a Tupolev TU-134a purchased from Cuba was brought down near Swaziland using false VOR Beacon technology produced by a large electronics manufacturer and the Israeli's. I directly know one of the operators on the crew that took the plane down and I know of another as well through a third party.

1987 - During a weapons development program for CI/Armscor, materials had to be shipped using embargo breaking tactics. Roughly 18kgs of enriched u239/p239 and 2kgs (sample) of enhanced ammonium perchlorate were shipped from NK through Taiwan and loaded onto the Helderberg with US and SA military attaches present. The plane came apart/exploded 135nm NE off the coast of Mauritius. The explosion is still a mystery but the weapon being developed was for use in the Angola War and was commissioned by CI/Armscor. I was not in charge of shipping materials, but it was my project.

1988 - The CIA started stroking Saddam Hussein to push him into invading Kuwait. The US needed a platform to test their new weapons and a reason to invade Iraq to take control of resources through third party corporations. The US state department commissioned the sale of almost a billion dollars in arms in the first consignment to Iraq (I saw the waybills). The players in SA government and military contractors added G5 cannons to the order. Part of the deal was that past weapons program development was transferred to the US (my project).

1989 - The IMF grew tired of waiting for control of their "jewel" in Africa. They pressured their bought man, deKlerk, to release Mandela so an even more corrupt government, controllable by the IMF, could be put in place in SA. The IMF or its agents threatened to flood the market with diamonds, but they were bought up by the Reserve Bank. Once the purchase was done, the IMF or its agents threatened to flood the market with gold. Either event would have caused full economic collapse in SA, so eventually deKlerk capitulated and released Mandela in 1990 (who promptly went to Russia for further indoctrination). I started making plans to leave SA even before he was released and actually left later 1990 as I did not want to be in SA when he came back. I knew what was coming as I had been attached to military programs.

1994 - General elections, ANC government and the beginning of the end for South Africa. Seriously, Mandela was/is just another Marxist terrorist, how he became a hero was simply through media campaigns that accomplished a worldview inversion for the apathetic and feeble minded, which is unfortunately about 87% of the world population.

Mackey1224uk on the ATS site mentioned that it's a shame Mandela wasn't 20 years younger, must I tell you that fecal matter and terrorists don't get any better with age.

From 1994 to 2010 you have crime rates that go through the roof. South Africa is the most dangerous country on earth that isn't an actual war zone. Racism, xenophobia and racial hate crimes are probably the highest in the world and 99.9% are "black on white." Personally, I am not racist, but anyone can be regardless of colour and it's rampant in the South African "indiginous" population. The farms murders (3000 farms plus) over the last 16 years are a very simple indication of the trend, much like Zimbabwe, it is a government promoted genocide. Idiots like Malema are simply tools for Zuma so he can have some plausible deniability, much like the IMF with Mandela, Mbeki and Zuma.

Just look at the programs the ANC government instituted, they are purely racist and from a logical standpoint they don't even make sense. Affirmative Action is to help support minority populations to compete in job markets, in South Africa, Affirmative Action supports majority populations of specific races to insure minority populations are deliberately suppressed. BEE is another example, better to place people into jobs and government positions that don't know what they are doing simply based on race. South Africa is one screwed up country now, since the IMF takeover in 1989. Way back in the late 80's I told Magnus and Pik it would eventually come to this. Sometimes I hate being right.

I did this from memory only and I was in SA for 4 years (1986-1990) working for mil contractors, Armscor, the SADF, CI and myself, so take the information however you wish, opinions if you like. There may be spelling errors in names as well, it's been a long time, but all this can be Googled, I am neither paid to teach nor inform so this is just a public service announcement. Regardless, I was there.

Cheers - Dave

PS. The edit was for the pic, that's Berlin Falls near Graskop, west of Kruger National Park.

[edit on 4/7.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

"Deny Ignorance"

Well history is nothing more than one persons opinion written down.

You have had twenty years to leave South Africa.

You mean run like a coward from the only country he has known?

The worlds problems now are because so many people abandon their country and settle in other peoples land and do not even try to assimilate but live as if they are back in the old country.

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist whose ideology and political party won and was able to define themselves according to their own ideas of right and wrong.

All of the U.S. founding fathers were branded as terrorists and had bounties on their heads.

Just because you don't like a political ideology does not mean you can not admire the courage of a person's commitment to his belief.

South Africa needed to get past that colonial system of white minority rule.

Cuba needed to move away from the corruption that permeated that culture for generations.

It is called (r)evolution.

I don't think it is going to be a civil war,more like a rebellion of the populace.

They have seen there are still to many inequities and feel only by active demonstration will they be heard.

Peace marches don't work,it shows the government is still in control.Riots gets the whole worlds attention by demonstrating the people are in control.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

"Deny Ignorance"

All of the U.S. founding fathers were branded as terrorists and had bounties on their heads.

So I guess the "founding fathers" of the US went to the UK and killed old folks, the infirm and sick, women and children, etc. to specifically achieve their goals. Or maybe they did that in the continental US? I don't recall reading that the independence army of the founding fathers attacked anyone but enemy combatants, meaning those who were armed or working directly for the British, they weren't searching out women, children and babies then raping and killing them or torturing them to make muti (witch doctor's medicine).

If you haven't lived in Africa, you don't have a clue. I could tell you things that would make your lunch come up twice.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Gerhard, it's a bit of a stretch from "everyone's talking about it" to civil war.

I think the murder was political, it was even done on Easter weekend, and Chris Hani from the ANC was murdered in the 90's on Easter weekend, so I think it's a clear message....

I can't understand why the ANC would risk the World Cup with stuff like this though, World Cup kicks off in about 60 days.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

"Deny Ignorance"

Well history is nothing more than one persons opinion written down.

You have had twenty years to leave South Africa.

You mean run like a coward from the only country he has known?

The worlds problems now are because so many people abandon their country and settle in other peoples land and do not even try to assimilate but live as if they are back in the old country.

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist whose ideology and political party won and was able to define themselves according to their own ideas of right and wrong.

Just because you don't like a political ideology does not mean you can not admire the courage of a person's commitment to his belief.

South Africa needed to get past that colonial system of white minority rule.

Cuba needed to move away from the corruption that permeated that culture for generations.

It is called (r)evolution.

I don't think it is going to be a civil war,more like a rebellion of the populace.

They have seen there are still to many inequities and feel only by active demonstration will they be heard.

Peace marches don't work,it shows the government is still in control.Riots gets the whole worlds attention by demonstrating the people are in control.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

i agree with some of the things you say but the statement of revolution is hard to accept...especially if this "revolution actually killing your fellow countrymen, and promoting mass genoside based on race within a country that is suppose to be the WORLD example of dealing with differences and having a so called "fair" democracy!

the hate speech by the black ruling party and they youth league fractions is unbelievible, and we should just sit back and say..."Oh, that they way it goes...its (r)evolution...
its not evolution nor is it revolution, its threats against a minority that keeps this country running in the background by gullable, uneducated majority, promoted by dictatorous ruling party leaders, knowing that the masses can be brainwashed and made empty promisses, driving them to murder, in the name of revolution! KAK man! BULL!
its simple and pure rasist hate towards a fellow countrymen, and not allowing the sun to shine on their fellow white "comrade".
this country will never let the passt go, and that is becoming clearer daily!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmlss
Gerhard, it's a bit of a stretch from "everyone's talking about it" to civil war.

I think the murder was political, it was even done on Easter weekend, and Chris Hani from the ANC was murdered in the 90's on Easter weekend, so I think it's a clear message....

I can't understand why the ANC would risk the World Cup with stuff like this though, World Cup kicks off in about 60 days.

To tell you the truth...the ANC would be powerless to stop a civil war!
Malema has more power than anyone thinks..its plain and clear to see.
Promoting in Zim that farm takeovers will take place, come years end.
China and Zim has military bases where arms get delivired from China. Malema as there just now, supporting the Zanu-PF in the way Mugabe runs ZIM. He will without doubt have support from the north if push comes to shove.
I also heard on the radio that there is a price on Malema's head. this aint good either, and the AWB also vowed to avenge Terr'Blach's death.
If Malema geet taken out....it will be the end of democracy in this country...Politics then goes flying right out the window!
Honestly guys...this aint the USA, or EUROPE....the majority does not have the intellectual capability to realize what such a war would mean, especially round the world cup, and it will be the last thing on their minds!
I know im babbeling, but these are the talks on the street, and some statements left by political leaders, right-wing leaders, etc...
I hope it can blow over, because i dont want such things to happen

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I also live in South Africa and I'm not nearly as panicked as you are. How old are you? Probably too young to have been in the army?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think if there was a racial civil war that all multiracial countries need to tread carefully. US, UK, Canada would not want to seem as if they are defending any particular race without causing a sever backlash. It would be a very touchy subject and could raise racial problems in western nations with a history of racial violence(USA).

If Obama got involved 1 of 2 things would happen.
1. Obama looks like he is defending the black S. Africans and severely angers the racist whites.
2. Obama looks like he is defending the white S. Africans and angers the blacks in America by looking like he is a puppet to the white man.

[edit on 4/7/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmlss
I also live in South Africa and I'm not nearly as panicked as you are. How old are you? Probably too young to have been in the army?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Gerhard, we only need to worry if this escalates...so far it hasn't and it's 4 days later. Just take a few deep breaths....and relax

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

A race war? Not likely at present.
Everything's going on as usual. Went for some chow at a new Chinese place today, and most of the blacks are foreigners.
There could be some tense situations on the "platteland".
But here where I live whites aren't armed, eccept for licensed guns.
We don't have the capacity for anything resembling a war, and we live interspersed with black peoples.
So how can one call it a "war"?

[edit on 7-4-2010 by halfoldman]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join