It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engine part falls off Jet Blue plane during flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Engine part falls off Jet Blue plane during flight

www.abc2news.com

This is breaking news so there is no story just a video on the frontpage of this website abc2news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
(Edit: This appears to be from April 5th so it technically is not breaking news. Mods move as nessesary. There is no audio on the video or story at this site.)

I am really hoping everyone is ok and safe. I would suggest raising the price of tickets if it is meaning less people to inspect these planes. Everyone rides these vehicles the rich the poor the old and new. Lets get it together people. There really is no information present at this time but I will keep looking for more updates on all the passengers safety.
DWT

www.abc2news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-4-2010 by dntwastetime]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Interesting find. The video seems to show the jet on the ground, with the left engine on the ground?! The good news here (maybe) is that at least from the minimal info currently avail., it may have not occured during flight but on the ground. Some context will hopefully will hopefully arise soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

JETBLUE AIRLINES FLIGHT 507 AIRBUS A320 AIRCRAFT ON DEPARTURE, LEFT ENGINE COWLING SEPARATED FROM THE AIRCRAFT, AIRCRAFT RETURNED AND LANDED WITHOUT INCIDENT, NO INJURIES REPORTED, NEWARK, NJ[

www.faa.gov...

Cowling is the engine cover.

newsolio.com...

www.nj.com...

cbs3.com...

They should rename the plane "My engine cover blue off".

[edit on 7/4/2010 by C0bzz]

top topics

join