It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Official!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have been visiting this site for quite a while looking for information to back up other ideas and info I have found elsewhere. I love the site, and after checking things out, yes, i do believe it will fast become my most visited site.

My main area of interest is the UFO phenomena. I witnessed my first around the age of eight, and although i remember it clearly, the details of he ship no longer stick out. One day i may pursue hypnosis to help bring the memory to the front again. At the time, i didnt know what i was looking at. Just knew it was huge, round, (from the bottom view) and didnt make much noise (if any), and also that it glided slowly through the air. Over the years i have witnessed other "UFOs", some which i am sure are definitely out of this world.

I am very open minded to whats out there, but i remain skeptical. Theres a lot of info out there i wish i didnt know. Ignorance is Bliss and all that. Things like NWO, HAARP scare me. I am convinced 9/11 was planned years in advance. I believe that ETs walk among us, and i have to say i wonder am i turning into a freak for all my beliefs.
Anyway, its great to be here. Forwarned is forarmed.

Feel free to contact me on your ideas.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vision2010

Hi Vision2010, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed. (physical size can extend up to 400 pixels tall for images under 50k in file size)

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you need any help re-sizing your avatar just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vision2010
Hello everyone,
i do believe it will fast become my most visited site.

You're right about that! Welcome to ATS friend. Look foreward to seeing you around! Heres a flag to get you started!

-E-

[edit on 7-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi!

Welcome to ats

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Holy Crumdingers!! I am confused, and lost, and wandering about aimlessly yet enjoying my findings!!! But i get sidetracked from my original destinations!! Gonna take me a little bit to get used to posts, and the like. I saw a ATS handbook some where?? but have since lost it. I did try to get into chat.. but says i am not a member ? Figure i need to stick around a bit longer. Alright i am rambling, sorry..... I am in need of directions. Suggestion, perhaps a Newbie page with all the info in one spot without posts. The posts can be a bit sidetacking and confusing. Not criticizing, just expressing my lost status.... if anyone finds me.. GREAT! glue me to a chair till i get my bearings in this place..
till the next time!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
cool hi! I hope you enjoy reading on the site

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The ATS hand book is no longer available, but the Index of Important ATS Related Threads are.
You will want to checked out Your MyATS this page lists all the threads that you have posted to, or clicked to subscribed to.

Have Fun.

Getting Started

(click to open player in new window)

ATS 2010

ATS 2010 (video) Preview - a look at the new ATS, coming soon

As we're getting close to a "private beta" version of the new design for our staff to begin testing, I've asked the development team to put together a video that shows off some of the new design and features of the upcoming ATS 2010 total site redesign. The video shows a few pages from the fully-functional pre-beta web site.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the site and look forward to your threads

2nd line

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The video was helpful. Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I have indeed been having a great time on the sight. ONWARD!!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Woot! Glad you are enjoying yourself.
Don't be shy, jump in.
S~

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

top topics

join