It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ga. Guidestone, Rant - Individual Greavance Message to Uncle Sam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

it appears this individual might be close to the edge or end of
his rope. I dont know, he seems non-violent, young and pissed
is a lethal combination. His quotes appear that he is a Jeffersonian.
he claims at the end he is from the American Resistance Movement.
I wish he would calm down, take a breath, relax ... now, exactly what idiot is going demand 450 million firearms to the ready. and an attempt to abolish the second ammendment would immediately execute this so called World power (AKA NWO or OWN, if your lucifierian). even the poor are ready for this coming show down ... and it appears they are not going to allow the people a political remedy, so ... The Constitution remains to be seen if the people are brave enough to hold on to it.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The spirit of the constitution...hmm
Although I do believe people have the right to bear arms, where is the "line"? should a person be allowed mines? grenades? RPGs? Chemical/Biological weapons? Nukes?

anyhow, this guys rant doesn't seem overly crazy...just a "gun nut" whom likes to posture a bit. Not sure why he is by the guidestones though, perhaps to defend the philosophies? (doubtful...the corporate masters has said the guidestones are bad and the unthinking have agreed)

I am of the firm opinion that the guidestones are a message to the people from those whom oppose the NWO.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
www.youtube.com...

it appears this individual might be close to the edge or end of
his rope.

This guy is a paranoid conspiracy theorist, pure and simple. People who use this silly tourist attraction as some kind of evidence for their NWO fantasies tend to be inherently unstable, completely misguided and most likely contain enough negative kinetic energy to cause some real problems for themselves and others. The guy in the video is decent enough evidence of this. This crummy henge seems to attract a lot of these types plus a hearty number of local-area stoners.

join