It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.EndIsNighe For President? Gerald Celente Predicts Internet Candidate To Emerge In 2012.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

ATS.EndIsNighe For President? Gerald Celente Predicts Internet Candidate To Emerge In 2012.

Is this for REAL? Could endisnighe become the [color=gold]45th President Of The United States?

Here's Gerald Celente on Judge.NAP's show FreedomWatch...

(click to open player in new window)

Obviously, this is poking some fun at endisnighe.

I can imagine someone OF/FROM the internet becoming a tangible challenger if we make to 2012.

That's also assuming that the 2010 midterms aren't suspended by:

Marshal Law

War With Iran

Other such non-sense false flag.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Oh this thread is going to be popular. I would not be surprised to find a candidate who makes a name for him/herself on the interwebs. I've always flirted with the idea, but even I wouldn't vote for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
SEE, I knew it!

Even Celente is backing me.
I will be announcing my candidacy anytime now. I am working on campaign funds. Jimmy from over in England is heading up my campaign contributions from that neck of the woods.

I will be needing other people in all countries of the world to start donating.

We all know Obama got $Millions in unstated funding in his campaign. So everyone better work hard. We have only 2 years to go and a minimum $1.5 Billion mark to hit. So do not leave those worthless US dollars go to waste. You know they only lose value over time right? So put them to good use in voting for me, the endisnighe. It has a Biblical reference and all to go with it!

[edit on 4/7/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

An internet candidate for POTUS?

Ah, what a lovely fantasy.

But the reality of it is a politician is a politician.

THe same people i see on this site rooting for Endisnighe are also the same people that i see saying "This country doesn't elect presidents, they are chosen for us, your vote doesn't count"

So, if thats true, as most of you claim it is, then why are we even pretending Endisnighe has a chance?

OR, if he does have a chance, why aren't you claiming he's "one of them" and the harbinger of the apocalypse?

I swear to God....most "conspiracy theorists" on this site have no idea what they believe until they see it on TV first.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've thought about this before and how it could be done.

endisnighe - I'd vote for you as long as your intentions are good. May I suggest putting your main campaign goals in your signature? I would also be willing to help you, remember if you are the internet candidate you don't need near as much money. You could really sell people on the fact that you used 95% less paper or cardboard as any other candidate. Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter can be your best ally or worst enemy.

Really though I just think A LOT of people would literally "connect" to a candidate that puts it all out there on the internet. Only do conferences through the internet. Have polls for people to vote on things they want changed and support them! Update HOURLY! It won't be easy but you can do it!

I'm here to help you in any way possible but I will not be donating any money. I think a true "internet" candidate should be AGAINST taking money, because it should be the peoples voice anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I though that Howard Dean was the first internet candidate,,, he began or at least rode the 'Meet Up' wave of populatity, made 100s million$ in campaign contributions.

mr Celente is just repackaging the same old fruit-cake for another go around...

how about something specific or/and insightful from this future predictor/seer

phht
on Celente'

[edit on 7-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Web cam campaign speeches, no drooling babies to (mis)handle, no pesky agenda oriented reporters to edit your words to make you look like Palin...

This...Could...Work!

Unless you have a counter candidate to compete with

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Oh this thread is going to be popular. I would not be surprised to find a candidate who makes a name for him/herself on the interwebs. I've always flirted with the idea, but even I wouldn't vote for me.

i would

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If you do decide to run, could you not seal all of your records and hide everything you've ever done for fear of the truth coming out? I would hate to see ATS shut down simply because you decided to run for President and don't want everyone reading all of your posts.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
SEE, I knew it!

Even Celente is backing me.
I will be announcing my candidacy anytime now. I am working on campaign funds. Jimmy from over in England is heading up my campaign contributions from that neck of the woods.

Don't worry End, as soon as I collect the money from all of my Nigerian lottery winnings I'll send you a big chunk to help you get started.

It's funny, I don't even remember entering any of those lotteries but, I keep getting new E-mails every week saying I'm a winner again.

I guess I'm just really lucky that way!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Endisneigh, you'd have my vote if there was an actual contest and we're all enjoying the concept, sometimes at your "expense". But I think our current prez may already be the first "internet" contender, breaking the ground for endisneigh and the other "populists" that can't be manipulated by the DNS/RNC/xyz!

gj

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

do it! do it!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm throwing my hat into this ring.

I'm currently campaigning for office for elections in November, but that won't effect my bid to run for POTUS in 2012.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
everyone, digg this, maybe it'll help =]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
If you do decide to run, could you not seal all of your records and hide everything you've ever done for fear of the truth coming out? I would hate to see ATS shut down simply because you decided to run for President and don't want everyone reading all of your posts.

I wish I could give 5 stars for that one!

Excellent observation & suggestion!

Oh and here's a contribution. This won't go far with impending market crash yet, it's best I could do on short notice...

Edit to add contribution...

[edit on 4·7·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection
I'm throwing my hat into this ring.

I'm currently campaigning for office for elections in November, but that won't effect my bid to run for POTUS in 2012.

Maybe I should throw my hat into the ring.

I was one of the founders of the Patriot Party of Virginia in 1991, and was asked to run for state delegate by the RNC but was unwilling to take the Republican Party Oath.. when I was told I would have to vote the party line even if I thought a bill was against the best interests of my constituents. < they dont like to talk about this...

And re having all your personal life dissected... in my real life moniker, that has already happened...

[edit on 7-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Oh and here's a contribution. This won't go far with impending market crash yet, it's best I could do on short notice...

Edit to add contribution...

That will buy you a loaf of bread next year, better save your money.

[edit on 4/7/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Alright, I am just going to state now I had no intention of running for president. I may run for a city council or county but there is no way I would run the president. In my thread I was trying to make a few points.

Anyway, I still think if any third party is running in ANY election here in the states it is your DUTY to vote for them. We have to remove the power of the two headed snake. They are leading us down the path of totalitarianism. And no, the status quo of government interventionism in our lives and the lives of the others has to stop. Do you see either party saying this, of course not, they play the two ends against the middle.

Freedom is not just a word, it is an attitude.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Aw man, you got everybody's hopes up.

Guess I'll have to be Misoir's White House Press secretary now.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I love Gerald Celente I follow him daily on his blog :

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join