It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man accused of death threats against U.S. senator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Man accused of death threats against U.S. senator

Police arrested a 64-year-old Washington state resident who authorities say made
death threats against Democratic Sen. Patty Murray of Washington, the Justice
Department announced Tuesday.

A department statement said the suspect, identified as Charles Alan Wilson of Selah,
Washington, made the threats in phone messages to Murray's office between March 22
and April 4.

www.cnn.com...

I don't know but I think there are a lot of pissed off people
still out there about this Obamacare, despite how
many diversions or false flags Big Brother throws in to change
directions. It ain't going away. And I got a feeling it's gonna
get worse with every piece of illegal legislation passed.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They need to arrest more of these nuts. They also need to arrest the nuts that are inciting this violence.Your freedom of expression ends when you are using lies to urge people to break the law.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Of course the fact that the administration breaks laws daily, has people killed, trampless upon the constitution etc, has nothing to do with this Our country is headed to hell in a hand basket quick, TPTB must sit up late every night finding new ways to screw us on a daily basis. It's not gonna change any time soon and if by inciting poeople you mean pointing out how screwed we are is inciting, I say good for 'em. The dems had their kooks while President Bush was in office inciting people to violence as well as using language that they seem to forget about, where is your sense of fair play?

join