It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Virus Grows Within

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lucky Strike ans Serbstra.

Hey guys still looking for the earthquake data suggesting that were not experiencing anything unusual so far this year compared to the last year and even the last 100 years.

Lemme know....let us know.

Jason

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by Phage

When Noah was talking "#" about the coming disaster, no one listened.
So it didn't matter if he talked or not. But at least don't let him shut up. I want to listen all the "#" and I'll decide. Do you people hear me?

I don't care if people scare monger or not. I don't want you to decice it for me.

If the World was covered in water as this story says, there would be so much water vapor in the air you would drown while breathing.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
[edit on 7-4-2010 by hthjason]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ha - I have to disagree with the Op's logic; though I don't believe in Nibiru - it has more weight than a lot of government stories, beginning with the "economic recovery" and how those vaccinations were supposed to be good for us... before they got recalled.

Basically, the establishment lies, conceals data, fabricates it, twists it, and spins it so much that I'll judge for myself what to believe. Don't recall giving anyone the capacity to decide for me. So - if you don't like what others are posting... IGNORE THEM! No one is forcing you to read any Nibiru conspiracies. We might see the headlines when we log on - but if it going to raise your blood pressure, there are billions and billions of other links to choose from.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
when it does come, i want the families of the OP and the people agreeing with the OP AND their families to be tortured. to ensure the worst possible death. i want their limbs burned one by one and operated on.

This is exactly what I'm talking about... This blatant fear mongering based on nothing.

For those who misread the OP and think it was about restraining freedom of speech and opinion, I'm sorry you feel that way, it was clearly not the intent.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hthjason
Lucky Strike ans Serbstra.

Hey guys still looking for the earthquake data suggesting that were not experiencing anything unusual so far this year compared to the last year and even the last 100 years.

Lemme know....let us know.

Jason

Nice to meet you Jason. Not sure I mentioned anything about nothing unusual happening in the past 100 years. But here's a link. It goes back to 1980.

Earthquake Facts and Statistics Graphs

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join