It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is global warming a cover story for Earth crust displacement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
with all the quakes we've been seeing worldwide in 2010, i'm starting to think the Earth is actually going through major changes.

Is it possible that the Arctic is actually melting because it's physically shifting to the south and we just haven't been told?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Did you just watch the movie 2012 ? Own up

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

its interesting, suppose they are making us look up while we are suppose to look down..

Reminds me of BullSh1t Magicians of today, look at this hand, while they do the trick in the other hand, wallah, magic.. lol

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It is a cover for something Huge, something in Space I think, that is what I think !!!
No, not based on YouTube vids...

Based on the increase in chaos that is increasing world wide.
Based on the acts of the Govts. world wide,books,food and govt. papers being shipped under ground..

Based on changes in the entire solar system...
Based on the anomalies uneXplained by astronomers..
Based on the increase in 6.Mag. Earthquakes around the world, they said on Tv last night regarding the Indonesian quake, that about 3 6.0 mag quakes per year with bad out comes per year is Normal, we have had 4 so far this year, that is not Counting the ones not in the Media..

Based on Vulcanos popping up here and there, Iceland,Italia , AntArtica. etc..

And more.......

Or Im just putting to much into this.. (Hope I will see the Sun this year..)

Global Warming - what the Govt. isnt telling you. 12 parts

Lucus : The Destroyer Star

New World Bible - the story of the truth

Old World Secrets - The Omega Code Project
This one is odd...Based on a book by a former ATS member...

Sadly, you can put it any way you want it, but what that means to me, is that they have raised us, from birth, to have no common sense Please bare with the presentation of all of these videos until the end, because if you do, you are going to realize that there is something seriously wrong with the things we have all been led to believe.

Take this, all this as you whish... You either want to understand or you won't..

[edit on 7/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

All the quakes we've been seeing is just due to the fact that our solar system is approaching the galaxy's accretion disc (which we'll be passing through on Dec 21 2012) and it is affecting our planet's structure more and more, just as it was 'said' will happen (increase in catastrophies toward the apocolypse). People knew this would happen because people have lived through this before, like about 5224 years ago when we last passed through it.
Dormant volcanoes erupting and more severe earthquakes will become more and more common as the time approaches.
This is directly related to the increase in inter-human hate and violence and chaos. The galaxy's accretion disc (caused by our black hole) is having a major effect on our magnetic field (this will alo become more severe). Studies prove that human emotion and behaviour can be directly influenced by magnetic forces. So when our ancestors warned that wars and chaos would increase as the apocolypse approached, they were merely telling us that that is what happened in thier time before thier apocolypse (which we know as the 'divine' events that were taking place during the exodus).
So, you are right to think the crust is shifting, but you are in for a BIG shock if you think a few small (in fact tiny) earthquakes and volcanoes is all that's in store for us.
Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cos Kansas....is goin' bye bye!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Based on the acts of the Govts. world wide,books,food and govt. papers being shipped under ground..

Based on changes in the entire solar system...

Is this 'based on evidence' or Imagination?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevermindme

All the quakes we've been seeing is just due to the fact that our solar system is approaching the galaxy's accretion disc (which we'll be passing through on Dec 21 2012)

This possibility occurred to me a few years ago, while looking at the rings of saturn... i wondered if the milky way had a similar but dark structure...

Are there actual citations for the passage of the solar system through the plane of the milky way in 2012?

Is there any actual evidence for dark rings (the accretion disk) of the milky way?

This would provide a source for the increase in fireballs as well as the cryptic announcement by naval space weapons command or was it NORAD... that they will no long be providing data on incoming meteors that they used to provide....and the red sunsets...(stratospheric meteoric dust)

(and maybe an explanation for the meditative whisper I heard in 1991 .. "And Night shall turn into daylight")

[edit on 7-4-2010 by seataka]

new topics

top topics

join