It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunnies and Eggs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This dream that I had last night seemed a bit odd to me, so I thought that I would post it, and hopefully someone would have an idea as to it's meaning. The dream consisted of nothing more than a bunch of bunnies hopping around, and eggs. There was no storyline or subject to the dream. Just many images of bunnies and eggs. Any help with this interpretation would be very much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Psi-Vampress

I would say it's either easter or you could be pregnant .

2nd__________

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Have you ever considered that it means nothing ??? nothing at all ?? perhaps random firing of neurons or something.

even then, dreams, ... like thoughts and perceptions of the world, are only personal. How can someone else explain it to you ?? The belief in general dream interpetations is quite naive.

I'd like someone to explain my dream to me, .... but the very mention of it here would derail your thread, and make some people purge violently.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As i posted on another persons thread about his dream interpretation, the dreamer is the only one who is qualified to interpret the dream. Only you can know what this dream means to you because dream symbols are not universal but rather have specific meaning to the individual. Example would be that a fish to me can have a fishing meaning while to someone else it may symbolize something religious. To a buddhist, seeing a swastika may be a symbol for peace in his dream but to a jew it may mean something else.
The question to ask yourself first is how did you "feel" in this dream in realtion to what was going on and to the objects in your dream. Also the act of the bunnies hopping may mean something but what really stands out in the dream to you.
Also dreams do not necessarily have to have any meaning at all. Your mind may just have been having some fun and dealing with thoughts and feelings about easter holiday. It could have a very simplified meaning or none at all.
If you get that AHA feeling when thinking of your dream interpretation then chances are you have hit on its meaning because after all its YOUR subconcious projecting the images in your brain so they mean something only to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i would have to agree with max on that one .. according to dream dictionary seeing rabbits:
To see rabbits hopping, signifies fertility and that children will bring you much joy. Alternatively, the dream may be analogous to your lack of commitment and how you jump from one thing or another.To see a rabbit in your dream, signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize abundance, warmth, fertility and sexual activity. The dream can also be associated with Easter time and your own personal memories of Easter
also to see eggs in your dream:
To see bright colored eggs in your dream, symbolizes celebration of a happy event.To see or eat eggs in your dream, symbolizes fertility, birth and your creative potential. It indicates that something new is about to happen.
I often look to that sight to put some perspective on things .. mind you its just my opinion
good luck if your having a baby soon

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Maybe cuz easter has just been and everywhere I go in the shops im surrounded by bunnies and chocolate eggs.

But only you can interpret your dream, if this one really stood out as being abnormal for you its worth looking into. But one would have to know all the feeling emotions colours etc in the dream and all about you, your mind, your life to put the dream into context. Too much info to reveal on a msg board, so I can only suggest the good old interpretation clues on dream websites and the rest is up to you im afraid I cant be of much help for this type of dream.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think maybe you ate too much easter candy before going to bed!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Maybe it's because of Easter..

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think that Bunnies and Eggs just don't go together..

Who's idea was it to have the Bunny and the Egg together?

Maybe the Bunnies stole the Eggs from a Chicken down the road so they could eat them later..

Oh No, I just interpreted her Dream for her..

Someones coming to your house to steal your Eggs..

Quick, Hide 'em..

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What sort of bunnies were they? Were they Playboy Bunnies? Jack-a-lope bunnies? The cute sort of bunnies, kind of brown that ate my lettuce and I enjoyed shooting to give me some bunny meat along with my fresh veggies? Were they just standard eggs, white and small, like one gets at the local grocery store? Were they huge, like ostrich eggs? Were they colored, like many people decorate them for Easter? Do you raise chickens and have bunnies running rampant through your garden?

I took a psychology of dreaming course just for funnsies one time. Nothing much, really. Some stuff about basic ideas of flying in a dream, or being persecuted. But when it came time to have our dreams interpreted in class, nothing was learned. Most images in dreams are personal to the dreamer. I don't pay attention to my dreams, other than to say, "Wow, that was cool!"

Well, the war dreams are a bit unsettling at first, but what can I say? I was in a war. Anyway, after waking a bit and stewing over it all for a bit, I just say, "Hmmmmm.......interesting" and go about my business.

Dreams are an interesting thing for a person to do while sleeping. That's my opinion. Now, if you had "visions" of the bunnies and eggs, that would be a different topic. That sort of thing could be, well, a vision that Easter Bunnies and eggs have nothing whatsover to do with Christianity. My opinion, of course.

top topics

join