It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Parliment Questioned on Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Reports of ' chemtrail" spraying have been reported in the U.S. , Europe , South America , as well as the U.K. So much data has been collected of the chemical makeup of these trails which many people (sheeple) , who still call this previously unseen phenonmena ; contrails. The European Parliment are questioning why such high concentrations of Barium , Aluminum , and Iron that are being sprayed and for what purpose. Finally : an official recognition of what is going on in everyday life. Thank God for the internet , that it might unite the awakening.....www.avionews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

About time ! And Sheep is the correct word too..

Those who say the Chemtrails (Persistent Contrails) is just contrails are flat out lying or very scared of the phonomena..

I'd sugest an eye doctor or something....
Or when a trail last for 6 hours and idiot say it is a normal contrail, just plain wacked in the head....Ive stopped talking to those people, it is like arguing over a spade, when the topic of discussion is apples..

Also, I have said this a long time, WHEN the public pressure becomes to creat, the Govts. will use the Co2 Man Made Global Warming as an EXCUSE to hide the chemtrails in plain sight !!

Mark My Words !!!

Adding this, just to show the gushing of so called 'water vapor' from this I'm guesing 4 engine Jet...How many lbs of water is spewing out from this plane every sec? and, why are some 2 engine planes have 3 trails ????

[edit on 7/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

new topics

join