It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hypothesis on Adam & Eve

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hi Folks,
In USA, where I became a Born Again, thru His mighty Grace, a Christian girl asked me " If God only made Adam and Eve, where did thei sons find wives? ". I had been a Christian only few months and needless to say, I couldnt answer, though I had read the Bible by then. Then one day out of the blue, I was struck by the following hypothesis. Mind you I have no inclination whatsover to research this subject and dig out evidence, so dont't ask, but nonetheless, here is the hypothesis.

Garden of Eden ( 1st Dimension ): God decides to make man in His Image, so He creates Adam and from 2 ribs of Adam He creates Eve.

Outer Darkness ( 2nd Dimension ): Before the creation of man, Satan arranges some extraterrestrials to vist Earth and genetically engineer different species of primates and produce humans. Then these humans breed and populate this outer darkness.

Fall of Adam: Satan deceives Eve and causes her to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge and in turn eve causes Adam to also eat half of her fruit.
This enrages God and He casts them both into the outer darkness. Alas!! Rest is History.
The Mitochondria reported by science, actually belongs to the primates.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Actually the Bible tells us where these other people came from , we don't need to guess ..

Genesis 26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Why not
Garden of Eden (5th dimension)
Outter Darkness (the 4th dimension)
Fall of Man (3rd dimension, subject to time)

Also if you're interested in the Bible stories, try
out Jesus' commentary on the creation story, forbidden fruit.
Matthew 15:11 "It is not what goes into a mans mouth that defiles him,
but what comes out of his mouth that defiles him." What if Adam had owned
up and said "yes, I ate that which you told me not to eat." He probably would have
gotten off with a spanking. But he invented the blame game instead. She made me do it.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Didn't realize "GOD" was such an egotistical prick. Who would of thought, god was more shallow and self absorbed then his flawed humans. makes you think whos the REAL nuttjob

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by savvys84

there was another character Lilith, please research this it may help in our hypothesis with any open holes, good luck! i look forward to reading more about this.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Islam teaches us, that Adam (a.s) and Eve (a.s.) had (as far as I remember) 30 pair of twins as sons and daughters. Each twin pair mated with another one.

At that time incest was allowed by God so they can spread, but later on it was forbidden.

[edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
How do we know that God din't make more people but that Adam and Eve were the only ones created in "his image".

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Outer Darkness ( 2nd Dimension ): Before the creation of man, Satan arranges some extraterrestrials to vist Earth and genetically engineer different species of primates and produce humans. Then these humans breed and populate this outer darkness.

I wouldn't say genetically engineer. Satan probably created his own species, After all, demons were created by Lucifer to worship and serve him.

Nephilims would be a good example of a creation not of God. I suggest reading the Book of Enoch as well as the Book of Ezekiel to help broaden your search.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Kind of off topic. I never said that this is a Christian hypothesis, so why bring islam into this thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Islam teaches us, that Adam (a.s) and Eve (a.s.) had (as far as I remember) 30 pair of twins as sons and daughters. Each twin pair mated with another one.

At that time incest was allowed by God so they can spread, but later on it was forbidden.

[edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal]

Oh. So instead of creating more people for them to mate with without having incestual relations, he allows it to occur for a little while, then later says it isn't ok.

If it was ok to do at one time, why can't it be ok forever? Seems to me that incest must not be that bad for him to ever allow it or else he would have provided some means to avoid it...which apparently he did not.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There were others on earth. This is why Cain was afraid when he was cast out into exile. He spoke of his fear of being harmed or killed by someone else. God didn't create just Adam and Eve. They were just the first. He created others, they just didn't inhabit the Garden of Eden. The book of Enoch tells of the watchers, seemingly a choir of angels that choose to come down and interbreed with human women, thus spawning giants. This corruption of the human bloodline is why I believe God chose to execute the flood. Perhaps these new hybrid blaspemous bloodlines were so widespread there wasn't much purity in the generations following Adam anymore. Perhaps God favored Noah because him and his family were still carrying an untainted bloodline.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
There were others on earth. This is why Cain was afraid when he was cast out into exile. He spoke of his fear of being harmed or killed by someone else. God didn't create just Adam and Eve. They were just the first. He created others, they just didn't inhabit the Garden of Eden. The book of Enoch tells of the watchers, seemingly a choir of angels that choose to come down and interbreed with human women, thus spawning giants. This corruption of the human bloodline is why I believe God chose to execute the flood. Perhaps these new hybrid blaspemous bloodlines were so widespread there wasn't much purity in the generations following Adam anymore. Perhaps God favored Noah because him and his family were still carrying an untainted bloodline.

Ah, so god created angels so that their dna is compatible with human dna? Can they also mate with each other and produce offspring? If not, why did god give them the ability to reproduce?

And, if god knew that the people he saved were untainted, how did giants appear again after the flood? If the "angels" mated with humans again after the flood, then the flood served no purpose because it all happened again. Wouldn't god have known that ahead of time? Seems the best way to settle this would be to get rid of the angels instead???

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Weren't there 'Giants In The Earth Then' too?

I think the Bible's version of Adam and Eve has been altered
and edited to:
1. make sure the woman is to blame for man's failings
and therfore forever inferior.
2. Simplified to show that the Lord had given Man paradise
and how Man can be easily tricked by his wants of materialism.

I think the Lilith story was kept quiet because it wasn't a very
'nice' existence to relate that she was stronger than the men
around here.
(She may have been the original 'Boy In A Dress'!)

Great thread.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Ah, so god created angels so that their dna is compatible with human dna? Can they also mate with each other and produce offspring? If not, why did god give them the ability to reproduce?

And, if god knew that the people he saved were untainted, how did giants appear again after the flood? If the "angels" mated with humans again after the flood, then the flood served no purpose because it all happened again. Wouldn't god have known that ahead of time? Seems the best way to settle this would be to get rid of the angels instead???

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Hydroman]

DNA is sciences way to define one of God's mechanisms. If we are produced in God's likeness and image, then it is reasonable to think that we are like our God, just not as evolved.

I'm not sure what you are referring to by "how did giants appear again after the flood?" If you were an angel and saw what the punishment for the watchers were, would you give it a shot? Have you read the book of Enoch?

Get rid of all the angels...that makes no sense. He punished those that chose to desecrate. His punishment was severe. If we had public hangings or public firing squauds that severly dealt with criminals, I'll guarantee you crime would drop exponentially. Likewise, if we had the ability to punish to the extent that God does, I'll bet crime would dissappear. We can be forgiven, because we must rely on faith. Angels know God, therefore, they are treated much more harshly.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Perhaps...

...perhaps...

...perhaps it's all myth and allegory as a way of trying to make sense of our origins when we had no understanding about evolution, the fossil record etc...

...perhaps it's also a way for people to make other people bow down to them.

Please give me evidence of this global flood and of the animals that were carried on the ark.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Years ago, I picked up a book entitled ' The Beginning Was the End', by Oscar Kiss Maerth

Few people at the time, were familiar with it. Others, learning from me the author's theory, were afraid to read it

I managed to pick up another copy, at a used-book shop and this copy I loaned to those who'd expressed an interest in reading it. I still have my original copy, somewhere

The second-copy, as shown by readers' comments left inside the covers, had done the yachties' circuit -- Hawaii, New Caledonia, Tahiti, etc. One such commentary, as I remember, was in heavy black print and literally raged in protest against the author, accusing him of being 'Godless', 'Nazi', etc.

Have to say, I found the book to be most interesting. Has to be at least 20 years since I read it. I didn't have a political bone in my body, nor did it coincide with any belief held by me, or appear to have any agenda other than stripping aside hallowed myth to reveal the interesting origin of many facets of humankind which continue to perplex most to this day, i.e. 'why and when did humans shed their body hair', 'why do humans find comparison with primates so unsettling', ' why and when did humans lose their psychic abilities', 'why and when did humans start to eat meat' ?, etc.

The book is liberally illustrated via photo-comparisons with various human 'types' and their primate lookalikes

But anyway, seeing Wiki is considered a reputable source by many, I'll include now Wiki's synopsis:

Maerth asserted that the eating of brain produces an aphrodisiac effect (presumably due to the vast amount of hormones in it), and that this initially caused apes to become addicted to them, organizing brain hunts wherein the males of another tribe were eaten and the females raped in a frenzy of brain-induced sex and violence.[1]

However, this diet also inadvertently increased brain size and intelligence[2] while triggering the loss both of body hair[3] and of our innate psychic abilities[4].

Thus man gradually came into being, remaining cannibalistic until 50,000 years ago.[5] Modern humans, alienated from their surroundings now that they've no telepathic contact with nature and each other as animals do[6], suffering from a distorted sexuality resulting from hormonal imbalances[7], and driven insane from the constant pressure of their unnaturally large brains pressing on the inside of their skulls[8], are inevitably destroying themselves with pollution, overpopulation[9], racial integration[10] and ultimately, nuclear war.

He foresees a return to cannibalism in the near future[11], and suggests that the reader should drop out of society[12], embrace a vegetarian diet, steep himself in the wisdom of the East[13] and perhaps employ various wooden frames and wire devices to alter the shape of his skull as some ancient cultures did, thus relieving the pressure on the brain and partially restoring psychic powers.[14]

Read more at link:
en.wikipedia.org...

Maerth also claimed that it was the eating of brains (cannibalism) which was the true Tree of Knowledge -- or if you like, was the actual Adam and Eve scenario, with cannibalism and the eating of brains in particular being the true 'Forbidden Fruit'

According to Maerth, archaelogists the world over continue to puzzle over the masses of skulls discovered which were clearly separated from the torso and which were cut in such a way to make it clear the brain was sought. Male skulls outnumber female, apparently

He believed the males of the tribe ate the victims' prized brains, with the females and children eating mainly the lesser-value body-parts, with the bones of victims cracked to expose the prized bone-marrow

People are usually averse to acknowledging cannibalism and are particularly indignant when it's brought to their attention that cannibalism continues. It's a topic which fascinates and revolts people in usually equal measure

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

DNA is sciences way to define one of God's mechanisms. If we are produced in God's likeness and image, then it is reasonable to think that we are like our God, just not as evolved.

What I'm getting at is that we can't mate with apes and produce offspring, can we? We are different. Our dna is not compatible with theirs. Same with pigs. We can't mate with them and produce offspring. Is it not the same with angels, which are supposedly intangible spirit beings? Or are they not? And again, can they mate with each other and produce offspring, and if not, why do they have reproductive organs?

I'm not sure what you are referring to by "how did giants appear again after the flood?" If you were an angel and saw what the punishment for the watchers were, would you give it a shot? Have you read the book of Enoch?

If you read the O.T. you will see that there were giants after the flood who were descendants of the nephilim. Joshua and company spied the land that they lived on and came back to report to Moses that the giants that lived in that land made them, the spies, look like grasshoppers. That's one example, there are others. According to the book of Enoch, wasn't the reason for the flood to kill off the offspring of the angel and human matings? If so, the flood didn't work because there were still offspring after the flood.

Get rid of all the angels...that makes no sense. He punished those that chose to desecrate. His punishment was severe. If we had public hangings or public firing squauds that severly dealt with criminals, I'll guarantee you crime would drop exponentially. Likewise, if we had the ability to punish to the extent that God does, I'll bet crime would dissappear. We can be forgiven, because we must rely on faith. Angels know God, therefore, they are treated much more harshly.

What I meant was why didn't he get rid of the angels who caused the problems.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by savvys84

yeah, your insight is revolved around the mystic-magical-spiritual mix that organized religion puts out for us to swallow.
dimensions and all was of no concern to the Adam-Eve prototypes,
their whole existence was focused on the fauna & flora of the natural world around them.....
the principalities/powers of the air and all that stuff came after cain killed able.

but the Adam-&-Eve-(and subsequent offspring) populations of humanity
was from the direct creation of these beings in the Earth Laboratory called Garden-Eden...which existed in a secure, sanctuary place that was among the existing populations of cromagnons, neanderthals, sapiens-sapiens which were flourishing before the Biblical God & his scientist Angels ever started their Garden-Eden colony, probably 200,000years ago

just to present the big picture overview---
the 6 'days' of Genesis were each 250,000,000 years long = which is one rotation around the galactic center..... Adam-Eve were engineered in this present Biblical 'Day', certainly before or during the last ice-age which ended some 14,000 years ago...
the 5 previous epochs (biblical days of creation) where animals, plants, and even several branches of humans, all evolved over 1.5 billion years
(5 orbits around the galactic center=5 biblical creation 'days')

use your noodle to fit in the Genesis account, that was garnered from cultural myth over the eons, and fill in the rest of the creation story

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

just to present the big picture overview---
the 6 'days' of Genesis were each 250,000,000 years long = which is one rotation around the galactic center..... Adam-Eve were engineered in this present Biblical 'Day', certainly before or during the last ice-age which ended some 14,000 years ago...
the 5 previous epochs (biblical days of creation) where animals, plants, and even several branches of humans, all evolved over 1.5 billion years
(5 orbits around the galactic center=5 biblical creation 'days')

use your noodle to fit in the Genesis account, that was garnered from cultural myth over the eons, and fill in the rest of the creation story

Except it appears that it wasn't until the fourth day that the rest of the solar system and galaxy was created. It would be hard to count rotations around the galactic center with no galaxy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join