It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Conservative Tea Party Backers Take Heat...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So who is the racist again??
the vitriol and bile that comes out on the black left against their own race is amazing. They lash out to other blacks with slurs that would make '60's era kkk members blush. Hypocrite much???

They've been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and are used to having to defend their values. Now black conservatives are really taking heat for their involvement in the mostly white tea party movement—and for having the audacity to oppose the policies of the nation's first black president. www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
well, there is a twist to this... seems recently there were a whole lot of the ignorant liberals (hard liners) that said the tea party was racist because there were no minorities... looks as if they were just being their permanently ignorant selves.. (as usual)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There are many more black conservatives than one would think. Unfortunately, many are not very vocal about for the very reason cited in the OP. Much like the closet conservatives in Hollywood.

This is the group to watch for because they know the old system created by the liberals has done nothing but suppress them as a race. They understand that simple fact and have taken responsibility for their own lives and families.

Just listen to some of Bill Cosby's speeches through the years and it all makes sense. Do not take any advice however from the likes of the Revs. Sharpton and Jackson.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Seems like all blacks think we should bow down to obama like some great black messiah....i say pfft on him, let them call me an uncle tom right is right

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe that this was one of he first articles that I read on Obama while running for POTUS. NPR

I think it makes for a nice slice of historical perspective.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm going to come out on the side of the Tea Party here and say that these kind of attacks against their members are just plain wrong. Liberals like to think that we are all colorblind however this shows that the bigotry is on both sides of the spectrum here and we that do believe in true equality between all races should condemn these kind of things.

If skin color truly does not matter than it should not even be brought up, period.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
well lets see what jesse jackson thinks about barry

www.youtube.com...

today's crap du'jour

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Video proof or it didn't happen.

Isn't that what all the right wingers were saying when the tea party protestors were accused of calling the black congressman the n-word???

So...where is the video proof of this?

*NOTE* I'm not being serious...just pointing out how stupid of an argument this is.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FOR THE BLACK MAN? for that matter what have he democrats done for the black man? democrats wanna keep them in sub-standard schools, keep them happy, buy giving them just enough to live. keep them voting Democrat.
Democrats are the Racist, not the Tea Party. who voted against Civil Rights? JFK

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

just wondering if you remember this bit..

the racism exhibited today by Democrats against blacks, particularly black Republicans, will be ignored by the mainstream media.

For instance, the liberal media expressed no outrage and not one word of condemnation was uttered by any Democrat after SEIU (Service Employees International Union) thugs attacked Kenneth Gladney, a black man. Gladney was beaten, kicked and called a racist name while working as a vendor at a health care reform town hall meeting in St. Louis on August 6, 2009, called by U.S. Rep. Democrat Russ Carnahan.

The assault was a calculated attempt to intimidate and silence Tea Party protesters and town hall activists. On the morning of the Gladney attack, the White House presented to Senate Democrats a “battle plan” to quell the protests. The advice given to the Democrats by the White House was to “punch back twice as hard”, and the first casualty was Kenneth Gladney. In the emergency room of the St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, Gladney was treated for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face suffered in the attack.

The six people arrested in the Gladney case, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, were charged with mere misdemeanor ordinance violations, with a total of ten charges spread out among the six offenders. Not one Democrat rushed to a microphone to denounce the attack against Gladney as a “hate crime”.

Based on the lack of any outrage by Democrats over the Gladney beating, it seems that the newly enacted “hate crime” legislation pushed by Democrats would not apply to cases of hateful brutality against black Republicans. The Hate Crimes Prevention Act was signed into law by President Barack Obama on October 28, 2009 and is designed to punish crimes of violence against people because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
www.canadafreepress.com...

The democratic hipocrisy runs deep...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf
well, there is a twist to this... seems recently there were a whole lot of the ignorant liberals (hard liners) that said the tea party was racist because there were no minorities... looks as if they were just being their permanently ignorant selves.. (as usual)

I seem to recall a couple of people here on ATS making this very statement (not you and I can't call them out specifically without violating the T&C but they know who they are and usually they come running to threads like these to defend Obama and his liberal ways).

Ironic that "deny ignorance" applies to the hard-line liberals even though they swear that they are an "educated" bunch.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would trust a black man over a liberal any day, After the stuff libs pulled with financial slavery and de-industrializing U.S.

Libs use black folk to scare white folks into building prisons for themselves.

Then they throw the kids in cages for social crimes.
If civilized people throw its own kind in a cage for 10+ years for ingesting a substance into its own body?That sounds like a mentally ill society.

Im no fan of drugs but i damn sure don't believe the punishment is just.

Hell the liberals are so loving, they support the abortion which 50% of all abortions in America are by black women.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
These people do not exist and neither do the democrats who are involved. This does not fit into the box TPTB have made for the sheep to consume. They would rather believe a corporation than the the actual facts. And it is funny how they can change their morals and views at the drop of a hat. It shows weakness in thought. Thankfully they put fluoride in the water and take away history from the class room to find these fine specimens to follow their path.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Ignorance means uninformed and I am afraid that it's the tea baggers who fit that mold. Death Panels, non-existant tax hikes, lie after lie and they still believe the crap that Glenn Beck and Limpbaugh spew. That is ignorance plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh those racist bigotted tea party people! They just don't like having a black man in the white house!

HEY... wait a minute!!!

Who are the ones filled with hatred and vitriol again???

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
One thing i have noticed every since Obama became president are articles like this...and quite frankly where are those haters?

I know plenty...plenty of black people who know that since Obama is president everything isn't all gravy. Hell cats on here know me, i think Obama is just a puppet and alot of black folks think that way too.

A majority of black people are conservative...they just vote democratic, i have no idea why...neither party want's anything to do with ya, just the votes. It was the republicans that actually came to the south to encourage black people to get involved in politics....

Let me say it again, most black folks ARE conservative. No idea why most vote democratic...probably cuz it what other puppets are telling them. You know them, Sharpton and the Rev. Jackson.

SO yea, there are gonna be come outliers that think we (folks who don't drink the koolaid with Obama) are uncle toms...won't be the first time that was accusation was leveled at me. But their are white people that call other white folks whiggers...my point is that there are always a fringe group within a larger group that thinks otherwise.

Don't let this article think that ALL or damn NEAR ALL black people will blindly jump off a cliff cuz Obama said so and i think that's the angle some of these articles are coming from. I support the hell outta Obama, but black folks know he ain't there to lead to some supposed promise land...if you think that...continue drinking that koolaid!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Another thread i've seem to have killed..

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

These people do not exist and neither do the democrats who are involved. This does not fit into the box TPTB have made for the sheep to consume. They would rather believe a corporation than the the actual facts. And it is funny how they can change their morals and views at the drop of a hat. It shows weakness in thought. Thankfully they put fluoride in the water and take away history from the class room to find these fine specimens to follow their path.

Interesting. Let's take a look at one of your other posts from another thread.

No one likes to look at the cold hard politically incorrect truth. When you put blacks in control the country will fall apart. Only a very small margin of them are leaders. Look at the rest of the countries in this world that are run by blacks it is the same thing over and over again. WHY? I dont know to tell you the truth but something is definitely wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On topic:

Of course their are black conservatives...why would there not be? Small government and individual liberty is not bound by race.

HOWEVER, let's be honest here.

What party is a white racist more likely to vote for...Democrat or Republican?

The same goes for a black racist as well....Democrat or Republican?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Video proof or it didn't happen.

Isn't that what all the right wingers were saying when the tea party protestors were accused of calling the black congressman the n-word???

So...where is the video proof of this?

*NOTE* I'm not being serious...just pointing out how stupid of an argument this is.

there is no proof of this crap... thousands of people around and thousands of cameras and recording devices and not one caught this line of BS on tape or film...

this was a set up line of crap right from the start...

I don't remember who is doing it, but there is a cash reward for actual proof of this stuff going on...thus far there are no takers ...because it never happened...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Another thread i've seem to have killed..

2nd line.

lets be honest with eachother here..c'mon tell the truth. as you see it. did most blacks (97%) vote for Obama because he was a black man right???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join