It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi Energy Amazing Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon
Breathing and body mechanics make this possible... not some silly superstitious "life force"... ANY person trained in the martial arts (as long as it isn't a ridiculous point fighting sport I.E. Tae Kwon Do) can do things like this if they put in the work and train. It is not anything near SUPERhuman... it is human... point blank.

true.. I do not believe in superstitions either.
though if you do enough research into Chi / Qi Gong, Kundalini , Gnostic Pentecost ie: Illumination ...

You will find that it is at the end all be all of the mystic esoteric agenda behind the direction the world is taking... and you will see focused , well funded, media-based acclimation towards super-human abilities.
This may lead the logical thinker, bound with a deepened sense of intuition, to sense that the relative probability of advanced abilities may be on the horizon for our species on a global level.

We already have and practice daily these abilities, just on an exo-physiological framework.
We use bluetooth to communicate with another human being.
This is using radio waves... the next bridge would.. conceptually.. to eliminate more and more the inefficient steps involved in that process.. ie.. radio waves straight from brain to brain instead of having to perform a series of primitive grunts and moans into a device which then transmits and recieves radio waves.

The idea here is that Chi/Kundalini/Pentecost/Illumination (all same thing) are indeed intrinsic to the unlocking of junk DNA.. and either through trial and error.. shotgun method.. or directed logical pre-researched understanding.. specific genes that are already designed into our genome.. which can help us be more efficient in the social-based operations of our physical body.. would be unlocked.. turned "on" by use of this "chi"..

hey man.. dont' take my word for it.. take the word of the people that RUN this world.. the jewish
run masonic fraternal global network.. they RUN the planet.. and they believe DEEPLY in this force (as do i) .. and have IMO no doubt been scientifically researching it in underground black ops military scientific operations for over half a century....

it's implementation into the society is only a matter of time... ///waiting anxiously for the HAARP on switch///

but then again..

yeah... super... stitions......

you'll see superhuman abilities in people within yuour lifetime...

i'm being Sirius.

(holy Chiamanti batman!)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The second vid is nothing special anyone can break all those bricks, all you have to do is beak the first and because they are partitioned the rest would follow. You can see examples everywere for this even in human society, groups that are partitioned, you know divide and conquer. Its not the guy breaking the bricks it's other forces, if you remove the partitions hes gona have a broken hand.

The first vid is totally different the guy is in a totally different world, I never really bother with this stuff but the making fire thing could come in handy when i am camping in the woods, To make fire without a medium like a lighter or 2 sticks is a lot better and faster. Does anybody know how to do that, is it even possible?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Yeah! Qigong master Chunyi Lin told our class that one of his teachers, Shaolin Buddhist monk, Master Yao, demonstrated lighting fires with his EYES! He said that once Master Yao did this fire lighting too many times and when he got back to his monk room he started spitting up blood.

Anyway the way qi energy works is through frequency coherency which is also how a laser works -- in fact it is laser energy. So if you accumulate enough chi this starts out as electromagnetic energy but then at higher frequency it turns into shen energy which is the spirit light or quantum coherence. I'm just using science as a model but that's the basic concept.

The shen energy is the hardest to create -- Tai Chi for example focuses on the electromagnetic "chi" aka "prana" in India -- while qigong masters focus on spirit travel which is holographic and uses laser energy -- called shen aka "shakti" in India.

This difference between shen and qi is not usually made obvious because to find a real "shen" master is very very rare. Tai chi is amazing enough to bedazzle people as you can throw people around at a distance using electromagnetic force. But creating laser energy enables telekinesis, precognition, spirit communication, astral travel, immortality, etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I read your post backwards -- and didn't realize the author until after I read about your healing from Lyall Watson's BROTHER! That is so cool -- I'm a huge fan of Lyall Watson. I've read almost all his books. I would read them again if I had the chance. I've read a couple of them a couple times.

Anyway in fact you made an astute perception about the newscaster. I can assure you that newscaster was a well known face on the local station -- had been there a long time. And I can assure you the healing that the Mexican lady got was the real deal!

Guess what? The newscaster now does video interviews of other people who were healed by Chunyi Lin -- I posted those video testimonials -- so maybe you recognized his voice. Same voice interviewing the others. I actually met the newscaster in one of the last classes I took from Chunyi Lin.

Also the African-American man in the beginning of the news story -- he was a student who is now Chunyi Lin's assistant and Chunyi Lin trained him to be a real qigong master! His name is Jim Nance and I met him when he was still training to be a qigong master.

So Chunyi Lin told Jim Nance that to be a qigong master he had to sit in full lotus every night for two hours straight -- no breaks -- and do it every night with no breaks -- for at least 3 months straight. All this time Chunyi Lin was transmitting energy to Jim Nance and Jim Nance was doing healing and assisting in the classes.

Anyway Jim Nance had been a kung fu black belt in the 1960s and he would always win because he saw everything in slow motion -- like the Matrix -- and would know what his opponent was going to do ahead of time. But strangely after he won he would SOB. So this Chinese master came to the U.S. and the Chinese master to Jim Nance that he needed to train in "internal martial arts." But in the 1960s no one in the U.S. trained in "internal martial arts" -- which is qigong. The reason that Jim Nance sobbed is because he was actually taking in the other person's energy blockages through his third eye and literally feeling the other person's energy.

That's why qigong masters know that intention is so important because the energy transmitted then comes back to the qigong master as their own energy internally. There's not just a feedback but also a transformation -- and this is how mass healing is done -- how a qigong master can take in and then transform the energy blockages as new healing energy to send out.

This is considered dangerous though so the focus has to be on sending the blockages back to the emptiness and getting the energy from the emptiness since the emptiness is what balances the energy and the emptiness is what does the healing.

The full lotus does this interaction with the emptiness on its own but as you said the small universe exercise just requires sitting on a chair. In fact in the proper circumstances the small universe exercise on its own will take you to the "highest" levels of energy.

Chunyi Lin told a story about how a man in the U.K. got the self-learning course and then practiced the small universe -- he was in a wheel chair paralyzed and after just one practice he was able to walk again.

This is because Chunyi Lin also does long distance healing through an information signal -- it's the intentional energy that goes with the waveform of the sound. This is described in quantum chaos synchronization science as well -- a small change can resonate through nonlinear feedback to have very powerful effects, if there is the proper waveform.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I did a course on "opening the energy gates of the body" with B. K. Frantzis. He transmitted in most of the sessions. When he was working on the spine, it felt as if a metal rod was being pushed down my spinal cord. it was only years later that I found out that in five element chi gung, the element associated with the energies of the brain and spine is metal.

I've also experienced chi flows that felt like wood: it felt as if a wooden stake were growing out of my throat, into my tongue. It freaked me out a bit - I was practicing on my own and shut it down as I started to feel a bit worried.

And - I think people are all too willing to equate, for example, chi and kundalini energy. I don't think they're the same thing. Yogananda's description in Autobiography of a Yogi suggests that kundalini is something different.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

There's always lots of discussion about what kundalini is. The student of Muktananda -- Dr. Gabriel Cousins -- has the best description that I've seen.

books.google.com... Ag&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CCgQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false

He distinguishes between shakti kundalini and spiritual kundalini. But it's interconnected.

Essentially it's stated that we get the spiritual kundalini -- the light energy -- but on it's way down the body to activate the shakti kundalini there's too many blockages so it does not make it down.

But typically the kundalini starts out as electrochemical energy -- in qigong it's called jing.

Jing is electrochemical but the term can then be also called "prenatal jing" -- in other words the source of the electrochemical is the shen or shakti energy within the jing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join