It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that ALL computers are under GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have been computer programming for 30 years. Some of which I worked on computer security.

Good find. I second his information. I have not performed this test myself but the information seems correct.

1. you can monitor the traffic on your computer
2. all traffic in and out of your computer has an address (IP address) which shows where it originated from or where it is going to
3. you can take the IP address which is a sequence of four numbers separated by a dot (e.g.: 123.54.191.10) each number is between 0 and 255. All numbers are registered - it is like reverse lookup of a telephone number
4. with the reverse lookup you can who is trying to attack your computer, who has past your firewall which is the separator between your computer and the outside world.
5. If someone is within your computer - they should not be - unless you have given them permission to get past your firewall.
6. Microsoft has their own backdoor.
7. From a friend I thought that NSA had an agreement to all computers access - this means no passwords would provide safety.

From my many years in the industry I find the OP information to have truth in it. but should not surprise anyone. there are no secrets. That includes your thoughts as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

AND they can use your cellphone to listen in where ever it is located..even if you've turned the thing off. FBI did this in a mafia RICO case. To avoid this you have to disconnect the battery. Why would they want to listen? You've got nothing to hide right?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
reply to post by Damian-007

AND they can use your cellphone to listen in where ever it is located..even if you've turned the thing off. FBI did this in a mafia RICO case. To avoid this you have to disconnect the battery. Why would they want to listen? You've got nothing to hide right?

I don't know how these Agencies got the power to invade our privacy in the first place.

It's like, If you are a living, breathing human being, it's TPTB to infiltrate your everyday existence on this Planet. Your not treated as being Innocent, You're being treated as though you are Guily of a Crime and they are just Itchin to catch you..

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

According to what you have printed there on your Lookup. That IP address is your Local Routers Address, or your LAN (Local Area Network) Address.

Stuffed that up..

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
first best step would be
to step away from window$ entirely.
M$ and the US govt have their hands in each others pants,
playing twiddle the weenie...

if you use window$~ it is an OS purposely made with 'backdoors'~
yes, for the govt.
but non govt people have lots of fun with them also!

Damian~ I don't know how these Agencies got the power to invade our privacy in the first place.

well, when it comes to computer privacy, one major role has been micro$oft.
're$t' a$$ured.

Seriously,
window$ is ba-a-a-a-a-a-d. lol

p.s.. I will gladly, and freely help anyone who desires,
to permanently rid of windows forever.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Ahmose]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's more likely to be /b/.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just in case you missed it, here it is one last time.
i102.photobucket.com...
If you notice at 07:20:18, VISTA tries to do an outbound ICMP to 24.143.197.x
(which btw I've had to deny ICMP because of this).
Then at 07:25:15 I get INBOUND attempts from these same IP's.
Any 'normal' firewall would have had a hole punched through to where they could get in... just sayin'....
It's a fairly sophisticated system of bypassing firewalls.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Options for more privacy from internet companies, hackers and possibly government:

don't use Vista... some say don't even use Windows

consider what you're using to access the internet; Firefox? I.E. Explorer, NetScape, Opera, etc, some versions are more prone to being attacked by adaware and other programs

block all windows updates(if you any version of Windows)

Firewalls

adaware scans

use program to ask for port use

Careful with web sites brought up on Yahoo, Google, etc and other searches, as many are sites that add adaware to your computer. Often you can tell these sites because of there site address(ex.generic, redundant, sometimes not a .com) and by looking at them(not advised)generic content management layout(white, categorized links but no info, generic royaly free image/s), you'd be amazed on the various topics that these spam pages cover.

turn off cookies, scripts, and popups ...ask unless otherwise needed and monitored by you

caution while downloading anything!

Google and Firefox=Google redirection viruses(of a .ru source)

watch other people's use on your computer, some may click PWS/Key logger or download vises

[edit on 7-4-2010 by dreamingawake]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

well spring load a folder, so when they access it - it scares the hell out of them. we call them landmines... I wouldnt put a real nasty inside but say a autorun.exe file with say a Gotcha~! graphic. they dont like it when you flood their systems with warez tools. or execute say a linux assualt pack on their sorry asses... but remember, you are not suppose to know what you know... I consider it breaking and entering and I have a right to defend my property.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

see what happens if you block that IP...?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You do not need evidence that the government runs surveillance on citizens. It is simply a fact.

ECHELON has come a long long way

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I will tell you about a really good firewall.

Unplug your Internet cable.

That is a really good firewall.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
like watching videos or playing games online?
even if you don't, most online ads use this..

being a flash developer myself, i worked with flash media servers before so i recognized that port number. here's some info..

Technical description for port 1935: The RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol) service associated with the computer port 1935 is a plain protocol utilized by the Adobe Macromedia Flash application. This proprietary service allows for the streaming of data, video and audio using an active Internet connection among a Flash Server and its associated player. This port supports the three variations of the RTMP service.

you can always install something like peerblock to block or allow some IPs based on lists or custom inputs..

www.peerblock.com...

[edit on 7-4-2010 by jaden_x]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
I have been computer programming for 30 years. Some of which I worked on computer security.

Good find. I second his information. I have not performed this test myself but the information seems correct.

1. you can monitor the traffic on your computer
2. all traffic in and out of your computer has an address (IP address) which shows where it originated from or where it is going to
3. you can take the IP address which is a sequence of four numbers separated by a dot (e.g.: 123.54.191.10) each number is between 0 and 255. All numbers are registered - it is like reverse lookup of a telephone number
4. with the reverse lookup you can who is trying to attack your computer, who has past your firewall which is the separator between your computer and the outside world.
5. If someone is within your computer - they should not be - unless you have given them permission to get past your firewall.
6. Microsoft has their own backdoor.
7. From a friend I thought that NSA had an agreement to all computers access - this means no passwords would provide safety.

From my many years in the industry I find the OP information to have truth in it. but should not surprise anyone. there are no secrets. That includes your thoughts as well.

I do not post a lot how ever this poster is either delibrately missleading and is a computer security programmer or this guy is a disinfo agent that wants you to think the goverment are controling your computer or his just a troll

the goverment are not hacking your computer as was mentioned before many of the IPs have nothing to do with the goverment also some of the IPs you have listed clearly do not exist what this means is some one is using a simple spoofing technique such that the IPs you see are not the real ones

so what you have is a virus go to a qualified repair shop have them reinstall your windows and then check you will see all your problems are gone untill you go to the next website with a virus and catch it again

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
In the scalar EM ahem 'quantum world', anything created on any computer ever is accessable. Encryption or not, I wouldn't worry about data security beyond keeping regular undesirables and lower govt agencies out. At the highest levels of technology, data security simply doesn't exist, there ain't two ways about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The amount of bandwidth that the government would need to log EVERY computer in the U.S is an astronomical number. I suppose they could piggyback on various corporations networks, and whose to say that they don't...but it's just very unlikely.

Smaller operations on subjects of interest would be more likely.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Use PeerGuardian 2

2nd line.

-Al

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When the goverment invades computers used in the medical field this causes them to crash, thus causing the death of many people. They can sue. Hey, goverment, this is a medical computer, you got a few billion to pay in damages? Yeah, that's right, turn tail and run, you little spooks you.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
if you want to know the agencies that scan your pc get utorrent as it atracts them like flies even university groups ,but most m.o.d you dont need to download a torrent . get peerblock and tick the bluetack links in the settings launch peerblock let it update.
then launch a web browser and utorrent,Then open peer block and look in history make sure you tick logg blocks, it will knock you side ways who your pc ports block with peer block

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i believe that the gov. cam monitor you whenever they want..

internet is used against us !

horror for gov. is that common citizens communicating world wide
but wat we the common are telling to eachother is for the govs an gift from heaven
so they give an finger to catch an whole body by not restricting internet acces...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join