It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
reply to post by Damian-007
AND they can use your cellphone to listen in where ever it is located..even if you've turned the thing off. FBI did this in a mafia RICO case. To avoid this you have to disconnect the battery. Why would they want to listen? You've got nothing to hide right?
Damian~ I don't know how these Agencies got the power to invade our privacy in the first place.
Technical description for port 1935: The RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol) service associated with the computer port 1935 is a plain protocol utilized by the Adobe Macromedia Flash application. This proprietary service allows for the streaming of data, video and audio using an active Internet connection among a Flash Server and its associated player. This port supports the three variations of the RTMP service.
Originally posted by true-life
I have been computer programming for 30 years. Some of which I worked on computer security.
Good find. I second his information. I have not performed this test myself but the information seems correct.
1. you can monitor the traffic on your computer
2. all traffic in and out of your computer has an address (IP address) which shows where it originated from or where it is going to
3. you can take the IP address which is a sequence of four numbers separated by a dot (e.g.: 22.214.171.124) each number is between 0 and 255. All numbers are registered - it is like reverse lookup of a telephone number
4. with the reverse lookup you can who is trying to attack your computer, who has past your firewall which is the separator between your computer and the outside world.
5. If someone is within your computer - they should not be - unless you have given them permission to get past your firewall.
6. Microsoft has their own backdoor.
7. From a friend I thought that NSA had an agreement to all computers access - this means no passwords would provide safety.
From my many years in the industry I find the OP information to have truth in it. but should not surprise anyone. there are no secrets. That includes your thoughts as well.