It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Boehner: Where’s the Armageddon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
New York Times ^ | April 1, 2010 | David M. Herszenhorn

”I looked up at the sky to see if asteroids were coming,” Mr. Obama said. More laughter.

“I looked at the ground to see if cracks had opened up in the earth,” he continued.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

I heard this on the radio. At the time it was said referring to the passage of HCR, but I thought it was interesting.

Hopefully Mr. Obama is correct. Personally I don't think so but not so much as it relates to health care reform, but just in general. This could be a very tough year for the planet.

What is causing all these earthquakes? Will it continue. Some feel it is the sun, but the sunspot number is not that high.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
April's fool's joke no doubt.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

or maybe it was blasphemy
from the Anti-Christ mocking
the religious sect
disguised as a joke

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thats what I took outof it.
The smugness of it, was directed at all end-times followers.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think it's more a reference to Boehner's constant hype that the passage of any sort of reform for the health care industry is somehow going to lead us to Armageddon.

The only thing health care-wise Boehner should be worrying about is how bad his skin cancer is going to be if he doesn't lay off the tanning beds. Seriously, he's giving George Hamilton a run for his money.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

or maybe it was blasphemy
from the Anti-Christ mocking
the religious sect
disguised as a joke

Any one who will not get his picture taken with the Prime minister of Israel, or the Dalli lama must have a problem..

(did someone say SATIN?)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The message can be jammed up or screwed up all you want. It is the difference between a pie in the face and a brick upside the head.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I think it's more a reference to Boehner's constant hype that the passage of any sort of reform for the health care industry is somehow going to lead us to Armageddon.

The only thing health care-wise Boehner should be worrying about is how bad his skin cancer is going to be if he doesn't lay off the tanning beds. Seriously, he's giving George Hamilton a run for his money.

There are people on this planet and even "non people" who live like you and me. OK, keep laughing.

new topics

top topics

join