It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies Are A JOKE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Or Are They???

Good Day ATS Members!

CONSPIRACIES ARE A CONSPIRACY WITHIN ITSELF!!!

This may or may not be true, but definetely something we can ask ourselves.

I've been thinking to myself lately, after all the extended research on conspiracy
theories, the one and only true thing we can prove is the FEAR that gets programmed into the human races' collective consciousness.

Let me start with a tidbit of information with consciousness and intelligent life, or,
vice versa...

Was some critical level of intelligent behavior suddenly reached? Did consciousness then appear? Could primitive consciousness have significantly improved fitness and survivability beyond previous benefit provided by non-conscious agency and intelligent behavior?

One possible advantage of consciousness for natural selection is the ability to make choices. As Margulis and Sagan (1995) observe (echoing similar, earlier thoughts by Erwin Schrödinger), " If we grant our ancestors even a tiny fraction of the free will, consciousness, and culture we humans experience, the increase in [life's] complexity on Earth over the last several thousand million years becomes easier to explain: life is the product not only of blind physical forces but also of selection in the sense that organisms choose. . ." (Scott, 1996).

www.quantumconsciousness.org...

Moving on....

As conspiracy theories populate throughout the world, (many, well let me rephrase that... MOST of these theories claim to be the truth) people seem to latch on to the
claims being made and feel (and are told) they are having an awakening to the truth. Now, how many of us would not want to HEAR the "truth," regardless of what
the truth may claim to be. I may have some serious insight on why many gravitate
towards these conspiracy claims.

People in general like to feel good. Better yet, people love to feel good. That being said, what does it take for someone to transfer negative energy to positive? Blame others? Point the finger at the bad guy? It seems these conspiracies escalate when people suffer emotionally and financially. And since a pyramid plays great significance with the structure of our societal system, it makes it really easy for those towards the bottom of this pyramid to point their fingers to those at the top.

Dopamine, I feel, also plays a big role in the psyche when one dabbles into these conspiracy claims. When a theorist portrays to have answers to an unsolved story, it may come across as "truth" (if articulated properly) to people suffering from emotional and financial distress.

But it feels sooo good to HEAR the "truth," right?

Moving on....

In the beginning of this thread, I questioned conspiracies to be a joke. Why would I question my own claim you might ask? My moment of clarity came to me with deep roots, and of course, so deep that it is impossible to prove at the moment.

In order for the human being to transition itself into a more of an evolved race from our current intelligent self, we must break ourselves down as a whole in order to get back up to a higher degree of intelligence. Destroy and Rebuild. Similiar to what the organism we live on goes through when it cleanses itself.

FEAR seems to play a big role in conspiracy theories all throughout the globe.

Are the select few at the top of this pyramid spectrum confusing us with a distraction to direct us into a NWO where they play God?

Would this distraction direct us AWAY from our intelligent evolution of ascension?

Or,

Are these frightening conspiracies going to help with our personal development into a greater and higher dimensional race of the human being?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

From all my truth searching, as a true skeptic I would have to say I came to the conclusion that there is certainly some conspiracy going on and that certain forces, more than likely multiple ones, have been trying to control the world for some time now. They have never succeeded but I believe we're coming to a point where the possibility for them to succeed is highest and that is why these forces have escalated in the extreme manner they have for the past while.

I have an odd feeling about humanity as a whole. On one part I am so sick of the blatant stupidity, greed and destruction that exists within humanity, and I'm almost in agreement in the whole "The Illuminati are going to exterminate most humans and create a small one world government of humans that exist under 1 billion in population". On the other hand I have a spark of hope for us and what we right now can still do.

Personally, I feel that when the time comes, those trying to gain power are going to fail and fail hard. What they tried to do will be known throughout the world and it will be one mass illuminating moment for humanity, where the knowledge of our past is finally known and all of the knowledge hidden from us is openly available. I think if this does happen, and I both hope and believe it will, we will in a sense evolve. Both spiritually and technologically.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

On the other hand I have a spark of hope for us and what we right now can still do.

Personally, I feel that when the time comes, those trying to gain power are going to fail and fail hard. What they tried to do will be known throughout the world and it will be one mass illuminating moment for humanity, where the knowledge of our past is finally known and all of the knowledge hidden from us is openly available.

Yes, I do agree. When I was about 6 months into all the conspiracy crap, which I do feel is a bunch of trash to instill fear in us all, though many of em I think do actually hold water, I felt that hope for good had been completely extinguished.

Now, 4 months later, I'm feeling a massive downfall being placed on the dark and evil forces that are running this world.

Let's hope for change!

Let's hope for the change that gravitates towards the good for this planet,
Mother Earth!

NOTE:
We're probably fighting the spiritual war
against good and evil right now as I type this.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Oh no !! ATS ALERT !! ATS ALERT !!

I just messaged every single person I know to come here as soon as they can so they can read this important acouncement !!

I've even called a few members at work and home just so they can log on and read this. wheew, I'm trying to catch my breathe.

wait, wait. Ive read through your entire thread yet I can't identify a theme, ... or even a point.

It's kind of like a friend calling you up at 3am in a frantic panic, ..... and when you finaly get there he asks you something like " do you think RuPaul is a man? "

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

LOL! That was funny man.

Glad you enjoyed the OP...

Good call though. Title has been edited

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Compared to all the secrecy and lies of big business and government.

Compared to all the deception and BS of the "for hire" whore media.

The tin foil hatter conspiracy brigade may indeed have something to offer.

If not the absolute truth, at least it can be fun and entertaining sometimes.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Fun and entertaining for you maybe. Others, probably not so fun.

I hear what you're saying though.
for the reply.

Due to all this crazy talk about the 2012; End of the World Scenario, people around the world are really freaking out. Yes, their are many who don't get caught up in prophecy predictions, but many weak minded people will, and do.

Could all these theories about 2012, NWO, Martial Law, HAARP, etc. be government ammo to direct us into the wrong route of truly evolving into a more enlightening species?

I think it's very plausible it can.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tek-Neek55

Could all these theories about 2012, NWO, Martial Law, HAARP, etc. be government ammo to direct us into the wrong route of truly evolving into a more enlightening species?

They don't want us to evolving into anything, except to have far fewer of us serve as dumbed down obedient workers and consumers.

top topics

join