It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news peppered with propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not only is the title of the article completely off the actual topic, its quite obvious the article's title was meant for fox readers but was actually propaganda for O-care. Its funny how fox news has an unique perspective on politics and then slightly spackles its site with propaganda. Throwing off their usual direction and its viewers.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

I see something very small, two letters actually that you might not even see it.

AP

My my, looks like this must have been written by the Associated Press, not Foxnews.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Good catch.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I only visit Fox news when I need some good laughs. Ever heard the expression stop feeding the trolls? It applies to Fox news and such.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

I see something very small, two letters actually that you might not even see it.

AP

My my, looks like this must have been written by the Associated Press, not Foxnews.

Yeah, I understand it was AP who is also under Reuters which is a british company owned by the Rockefellers. So, im right there with ya. But its just weird they would post such an article and others like it when their usual tone is anti-O-care. I guess this is what they call "fair and balanced"

new topics

top topics

join