It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Leads To Warning About California Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

PDATE: THE 14 DAYS IN THE DREAM IS POSSIBLY REFERRING TO THE TIME FRAME BETWEEN THE 7.2 AND THE 7.7 QUAKE.
CALIFORNIA WAS HIT WITH A 7.2 EARTHQUAKE ON SUNDAY.

It starts out where I am walking around in a city, that is not very known to me, it was a strange place to me.

The streets were filled with a typical daily comings and goings. Everything began to shake very violently.. It seemed to last for more than 2 minutes, although, it was probably much less than that.

People were running everywhere, yelling “it is here” it is here”

For whatever reason, I was in a daze like state, things were not affecting me to the degree it was those around me.

People were yelling “Ka -wada” “Ka -wada”!! I was not clear what they were talking about.

Police and emergency officals were no where to be found. People were trying to help the wounded and scared.

I continued to walk and found the front store window, cracked but strangely had a working tv inside.

On the tv was news media breaking… all they were saying was 7.2 and 7.7

at this point people began to run up to me asking, “it does not matter if you can swim, you can’t help your selves!!
prophecynewsreport.com...

Lots of earth activity and dream activity.

Urban Survival posted a dream as well...Nightmare: Losing California.

Also a unusual amount of avalanches up here in Canada. Are they from tremors??

Another snowmobiler fatality in B.C.
www.theglobeandmail.com...

Our society moves more around the idea of object-ism tempered with religion then some older tribal society's who would move entire tribes/communities upon such dreams.

Also note the two coal mine accidents one in China and one in West Virginia.news.bbc.co.uk...

The earth seems to me sending us a message.www.urbansurvival.com...

"In years past, I've had a few, very rare, dreams which later came true in the real world.

Your mention of 'dream noise' and L.A. brought to mind a dream I had three nights ago.

Basically, it involved an evacuation of SoCal, from the pov of a family group and friends who had been separated during the evacuation. Emotionally, it was very intense, although the leader of the family group was very calm and focused throughout. Essentially, in the dream, everyone in SoCal was evacuating to Arizona, Nevada and states immediately to the east/northeast of SoCal. The usual chaos of such an evacuation was a constant theme throughout the dream. Images of jammed interstates, streets and highways, abandoned, burning cars and buildings. iow, the usual chaos we've seen in real-life mass evacuations. The dream was very vivid, very detailed, and in color, although the color was somewhat muted, as if the sky were cloudy and stormy. My normal dreams are not that vivid, or even in color, muted or otherwise.

I lived in SoCal in the late seventies and early eighties. (Beautiful climate and landscapes, lots of things to do and see, but a bit crowded. Oh, and everyone had an angle...) I know what traffic can be like under normal circumstances in SoCal, including living through small and moderate-sized earthquakes there. I also lived through a couple of smaller 'typhoons' which hit the coast. This dream was much different than anything I ever saw in real life, and it was somewhat different than the few 'prophetic' or 'psychic' dreams I've had. This dream was like a Hollywood disaster movie. All this dream lacked was a soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.

Just a thought in passing. I dunno if this is relevant to anything or not.

Are some people expressing the message through dreams? A fair warning?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It seems that there is a Kawada hotel in Los Angeles, CA.

Perhaps the epicenter of the "event" was at, or near, the hotel?

In truth, there is nothing I can think of, short of a nuclear detonation, that would force the evacuation of the entire Southern California region; to adjacent states no less.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Yes its right near the Civic center in LA.

That is about all I could find as well.

If the dream is 14 days from the last quake the other could be the 20th although the article has a different view.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

In truth, there is nothing I can think of, short of a nuclear detonation, that would force the evacuation of the entire Southern California region; to adjacent states no less.

What if you were told that there is no continental shelf under southern California? What if much of SoCal was floating on water ... and a strong enough quake could snap it in two like a cracker? Total evacuation would be reasonable imho...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes I remember hearing about a US Navy Submarine that explored "under" California and somehow their are caves or cave like structures on the east side of the Serra and Cascades that go into the Pacific on the West side.

I will try and find some info on it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Ever since there have been earthquakes, psychics and california. psychics have been predicting earthquakes in cali. I live down here and i have to say i stopped listening to the predictions when i was 8 or so.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

yea...i lived in LA ...Alambra and Newbwerry Park (Thousand Oaks) and I heard them as well....

anyhow here is what CA floats on....

According to an article entitled "California Floats On Ocean?" in the Fall 1985 edition of Search magazine, a high-ranking but unnamed Naval officer told of the discovery of a huge network of tunnels under portions of the west coast of the U.S. He said that U.S. nuclear submarines had explored some of these tunnels, which are accessible just off the continental shelf, and had followed them inland for several hundred miles. Here are more highlights of this incredible claim:

* What is being passed off as the San Andreas Fault are actually large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing.
* A well-known U.S. Nuclear submarine lost its way in one of the passages and was never heard from again. (Two U.S. nuclear submarines have disappeared under mysterious circumstances - the U.S.S. Thresher and the U.S.S. Scorpion.)
* Some of California is actually floating on the ocean. When oil companies began pumping oil from beneath the city of Long Beach, it began to sink - up to 26 feet before the pumping was stopped.

More and More Tunnels

The above story was written up in a long article called "The Underground Empire," which reveals many more details. It also offers these other fascinating accounts:
paranormal.about.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm placing a bet on the 17th give or take a few days. I had an unusually vivid dream a few months ago (posted somewhere in a dream thread here). Important numbers & items were: 4, 17 and water being pushed out from the ground. I was a bit shocked to read about seeping water being found after the Baja earthquake, though I'm searching for the article now.

Ah, found it. www.google.com...

Asphalt buckled on streets all around the Briseno family's tiny farming village of Oaxaca, leaving gaps several feet (meters) wide. Dirt crevices that spouted water can be seen almost everywhere, some dry and some now puddles.

Raul Lepe, 45, pointed to a 30-foot (9-meter) -long opening that ran across a dirt lot and spewed "small volcanoes of water" behind his clothing store. The floor of his home suffered cracks, forcing him to sleep in his pickup truck until an inspector visits.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Mountainmeg]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

If you feel up to it post your dream again or give us the link.

I had read about the water bubbling up through the cracks in the ground left by the Baja quake as well.

Sort of struck me us spooky.

I pray for those who have lost property and lives.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Well,I live here also and a prophetic dream of a quake in Calif. is not unusual considering we live near a major fault zone which as evidenced by this past Sunday is very active.

Now,having a dream that the L.A. Lakers win the next 10 games straight.....that would be prophetic.

Especially if they just one 5 of the 10!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Had to go find where I wrote it up. This was back in August and still as vivid as the night it happened.

I've been debating sending this for a few days, as I'm quite the level headed person. You know how most people don't remember dreams, or if they do the dreams fade to nothing over the course of the morning? Normal. About 10-12 days ago I had such a vivid and insistent dream that, almost 2 weeks later, I can still see all the details such as wall and floor coverings. I've had this happen once before in a dream that presaged a devastating time in my family. That dream was so strong that 30 years later I can still see the color of the curtains. I wrote this down a few days ago:

"I’m at my medical group with my children in the parking lot. I know I’m in Los Angeles, but it doesn’t look like LA, just the medical building a lot of tall buildings. Another patient, a firefighter, runs past me yelling on his way to an emergency. When I turn around I see smoke columns coming out of several of the high rises. Behind me, water starts to pour out of the fourth floor of the medical building. I realize that several of the skyscrapers are pouring water too. It’s as if some great subterranean force has forced the underground water up and out. Time to bug out.

After driving down some side streets, I drive through a long underpass, more like the basement level of a parking garage. A flashing red stoplight stops my car and a car across from me going the other way. It’s one of those flashing lights to allow the fire trucks to depart the firehouse, but no trucks are coming out. Leaving the underpass, the multistory building to my right folds at a 90-degree angle then collapses. A bus runs into something, becomes airborne and crashes into the exit. I turn hard right, miss the collision and think, “I can’t continue to be this lucky!” It appears to be an earthquake rocking the city.

I continue to drive through the streets, not sure of the way to leave the city. Coming upon a metal truss or arch-type bridge I pause. There are cars on the other end getting off the bridge. The nearest right hand lamppost starts to lean in as if falling, then the second lamppost. Considering whether or not I can floor it and make the bridge before a collapse happens, I hesitate. The bridge collapses into a chasm full of lava/fire type material.

Flash to a house that has pancaked to some degree. The house has a huge carport, easily as big as the house itself. My husband and dad are now with us. The carport holds my family and four other families seeking shelter until the environment settles down. I search in the back of my car and I’m delighted that I have a week’s supply of my son’s medication in the car as well as some food and Hot Wheels cars to distract the children. (At this point I asked my dad if he still wanted to make fun of my “stockpile mentality”.) Cell phone service has been reestablished and I’m waiting for my mom, who is in a different geographical location, to call when she hears of a safe way out of the city. To conserve the phone battery, she calls every hour when we power the cell phone up. She eventually relates to me that I have to take a street – I can’t catch the name but I think it is “Eisenhower” – to the 17.

The dream ends."

I've made mention to family members still in CA to update their earthquake plans and supplies. They think I'm a bit nuts. I was trying to figure out the water and have been keeping an eye on a search for water seepage/earthquake faults. I thought it may also refer to soil liquification, which is a potential problem where I used to live in CA. I couldn't figure out the dream insistence on the 4th floor (it was very important) and the 17 which rang like a bell at the end of the dream.

In the meantime, I'm packing a car bag with a week of medication, some food, and yes, a package of Hot Wheels

Again, I'm pretty pragmatic, but this one is still bugging me.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Your dream gave me chills.

You did read how water seeped down at Baja.

That is a little worry some.

Best of luck...my prayers are with you.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sigh. A dream is just a dream. In the last 10 years reading the tons of dream postings on here and not a single one has ever come true. It is completely probable that at least ONE dream should have come true over the last decade out of hundreds of dreams, but fortunately they were just dreams and nothing else. Perhaps dreams really mean the opposite of what is to come. Tons of dreams, and not one having come true? There is better odds on the lottery. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A couple of the dream posters claim the dreams of this fashion have turned out true.

Jung was a explorer of dreams and if you follow some of his ideas one can at the very least be curious.

At one time kings and rulers looked for those who could interpret dreams. The man Joseph, Son of Abraham, correctly interpreted dreams as did Daniel.

Daniel was taught all of the arts of Babylon during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar.
The ability to interpret dreams was a God given talent...or the ability to create knowledge from information.

One should be curious...no?

PS...I use Son of Abraham in the classic sense...

Anyhow here is some fresh doom from Urbansurvival today...

Meantime, a reader sends this:

"Oh, yeah, we felt 'em here in Laguna Hills. But your comments about the Imperial Valley reminded me that when I was at a conference near Salt Lake City last year one of the attendees was a USGS seismologist who had formerly been assigned to the Imperial Valley somewhere around the Salton Sea. They had been working in the geothermal areas thereabouts and had earlier been working up at the Pasadena offices where all of the USGS western news announcements come from. Anyway, during one of the breaks, they mentioned being so alarmed by what their research indicated was going to happen to California in the next few years, they pursued a transfer to Florida (not exactly a plum seismological location, as there are virtually no earthquakes in Florida) to get away from California. Now, they could be all wet about California's future even if parts weren't 50 feet below sea level, but I thought hearing that from someone in that line of work was impressive.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunIsSon
Sigh. A dream is just a dream. In the last 10 years reading the tons of dream postings on here and not a single one has ever come true. It is completely probable that at least ONE dream should have come true over the last decade out of hundreds of dreams, but fortunately they were just dreams and nothing else. Perhaps dreams really mean the opposite of what is to come. Tons of dreams, and not one having come true? There is better odds on the lottery. Just saying.

Also I need to point out the old ways and the new ways.

First the old ways were shared by all around all of the known earth. Even our enemies were given the ways as Knowledge (not information) of the old ways brought ones family peace.

The old ways were practiced by all people of every tribe and colour at one time until some began to cover up or hide the old ways.

Jesus came to restore the old ways as have many others but this is hidden as well.

Anyhow here is a story.....

Storys are how the old ways are passed along from one to the other...

Jack Crabb: Do you hate them? Do you hate the White man now?
Old Lodge Skins: Do you see this fine thing? Do you admire the humanity of it? Because the human beings, my son, they believe everything is alive. Not only man and animals. But also water, earth, stone. And also the things from them... like that hair. The man from whom this hair came, he's bald on the other side, because I now own his scalp! That is the way things are. But the white man, they believe EVERYTHING is dead. Stone, earth, animals. And people! Even their own people! If things keep trying to live, white man will rub them out. That is the difference.

Old Lodge Skins: Don't worry my son, you will be back with us, I dreamed it last night. I saw you with your wives
Jack Crabb: Wives, Grandfather?
Old Lodge Skins: Yes, there were three... or four, it was hard to tell. It was very dark in your teepee and they were under buffalo rugs as you crawled among them. Anyway, it was a great copulation.
www.imdb.com...

Jack Crabb is a white man kidnapped by Indians...I believe Jack Crabb became a Human Being.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

* A well-known U.S. Nuclear submarine lost its way in one of the passages and was never heard from again. (Two U.S. nuclear submarines have disappeared under mysterious circumstances - the U.S.S. Thresher and the U.S.S. Scorpion.)

The Thresher sank 220 miles off the coast of cape cod nowhere near california. Same thing with the scorpion sank off the east coast between Gibraltar and Norfolk, Virginia. No cali tunnels involved. This "well known" submarine has no name?

* What is being passed off as the San Andreas Fault are actually large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing.

That is crazy talk.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

First off good technique.

Ridicule the Submarine post and then dismiss the idea that the fault line is part of a underground water system.

Second...

Use logic.

Water flows down.

Underground river systems are fact.

Faults create environments conducive to the flow of water and water erodes the fault.

Pretty soon(think time in terms of Geology) erosion and earth movements create a larger rift and we can have a catastrophic outcome.

My best friend teaches is Geo. prof in BC and my oldest daughter is a geologist so i get to talk geology all the time. Fun.

AND

The USS Scorpian is truly a mystery and subject to many conspiricies as is the USS Thresher.

I believe one book on the Scorpion is All Hands Down and tells a tale of a dance with a k129.www.infibeam.com...

The USS Scorpion was in port in Japan for repairs a few days prior to its sinking!

Here are some ATS conspiracy links on the subs...he USS Scorpion - What Happened ?www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another....www.abovetopsecret.com... scorpion and uss threasher

AND

Here is a conspiracy concerning the Underground Naval Base in Nevada...Navy Submarine Base Under the Nevada Desert? 43 flags on that one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyhow I am way off topic.

I was curious concerning the dreams and the earth quakes.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Nothing in California yet...I am curious about the dreams...I will give it till the 20th.

Will the dreams prove to be too much pizza?

lol

I hope so.

Just for the record Carl Jung method of dream interpretation never based it upon the dream script but based it around the archtypes of thedream.

But nevertheless I am still curious concerning the earthquake dream.

We got one in China and a active volcanoe in Iceland.

new topics

top topics

join