It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We who are pro Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can we witch are pro Obamas politic and the healthreform, stay on this site...I mean now when the siteowner so clearly has stated which political colour he has and so on...can we who are pro Obama really get the neutral judgement in threads???
And is this the reason why negative threads, of Obama are so overwhelmed in numbers...No Obama voters flocking here?

My provocative way to ask a simple question...did i get it right or wrong???

\\OTS

[edit on 6-4-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

You mean the owner of the site who has repeatedly preached about the idiocy of the false left-right paradigm and was an original tea party supporter before it got taken over by freedomworks and became a fundie conservative circle jerk, destroying the movements original message and purpose to both use it for their own means and to stop from such a movement becoming prevalent?

Because if you meant that one, I would have to say your full of #. I couldn't really tell because your post is semi-incoherent.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You have to be kidding, the are more Kool Aide drinkers on here now than ever. Seems thugh if you think the site is biased you have one or two choices, either go find a leftie love fest board, or stay here and make a change. It almost sounds like you're asking people to make an exodous with you as you leave, hmmmm sounds like bad form to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
why do you care if people disagree on this site? people can have their own opinions. i accept the fact that some people will always be delusional and think obama is good just like some people still somehow think bush is good. i cant convince them. its a fools errand.

let people do their own thing and think and say what they want.
if youre upset about others doubting in the obama savior, maybe it is on some deep level that you are trying to convince yourself.

in short all politicians are sold out whores. how else would they have become president? we out of iraq yet or is obama too busy polishing his noble prize to notice?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Thanks Man that answer really did some sense for me

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I like the puppet, just not the puppeteer.

Im waiting for the guy to break free from his owners. It seems he's dropping hints all over the place now days. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Too bad Obama is NOT pro-you.

He lied about FISA BEFORE the election which is why I voted Nader.

Obama golfs with UBS banker CEO.
Obama listens to murdering insurance company CEOs.

No Universal care.
No Single payer insurer.

Not even the fig-leaf of a Public Option.

Mandates & giveaways to big Pharma.

Do you really think Obama is on YOUR side?

I think you need to wake up & smell the coffee.

You have been punked by a corporate fascist in liberal clothing.

Notably similar things can be said for at least 2/3rds of the rest of the Democrats,

& don't even get me started about the treasonous GOP . . .

[edit on 6-4-2010 by slank]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

no problem. glad i could help. diversity of opinon is a good thing for a website to have.

now if youll excuse me i have to go read a thread about reptillians...
haha

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm actually surprised that you would pose this question.

We have freedom of speech here, as long as we stay within the T&C. To imply otherwise, is a kind of unsavory accusation, methinks.

Yes, the political forums can be hell. But it's nothing to do with the owners, so far as I can tell. If they didn't want them, they could easily shut them down.

To be honest, when politics became such a popular topic, they actually created more forums to accommodate everything, (well and to keep us from verbal manslaughter and from killing one another). lol.

So anyway, not to worry.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I would not call myself pro-Obama as much as I am anti-Palin and against the shrill and incoherent voices that harshly criticize Obama.

That being said, if you are pro-Obama, anti-Plain, or anti-tea party, the best thing you can do to advance the cause is hold your ground and conduct your debate in a civil fashion. You can win admiration, hearts, and minds by being the better person.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well,we all are hoping you will stay here and as time progresses, and that Poseur and his cohorts true colors are shown,you will see the light!

Most people do not realize this nor even comprehend it,but for almost 20 years before 1945 when he died, the majority of the German people idolized Hitler.

The school children even wrote and sang songs of praise to him.

Not even Washington had children singing his praise in words.

This is what disturbs adults who can rationalize.Watch this video.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

um you have seen Jesus Camp right?

IMO this doesn't even touch that documentary....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

Do you know O's momma worked for Timmy's daddy in the banking industry?
I agree with you a lot . You really should look into the difference between Fascist and Bolshevik /communist. O is the latter.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Everyone has the right to say and think what they want! At least they do HERE!

So as soon as you start bitching about people saying what they want, you've become the very thing EVERYONE here is trying to combat!
(at least MOST people!)

Personaly...I'm not a fan of Obama! But I wasn't a fan of Bush, or Clinton, or Bush Sr.!

As TheRepublic so elegantly said they're "all sold out whores!"
And thats the facts, Jack!

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Prof. Skrewloose]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Are people still fighting over the false dichotomy of a left-right two party system? Didn't everyone get the memo that ALL POLITICIANS ARE GARBAGE. They become politicians because they can't do anything else, certainly nothing legitimate, inventive or creative. Obama, like Bush or Clinton or that other Bush or Reagan were all tools for a specific job. They are all simply puppets. If you want to argue something real, go after the puppet masters. Of course like everyone, we all have opinions ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I say state and defend your beliefs, and if you are frustrated then maybe you need to re-evaluate those beliefs. I don't think the site owner posts under 50 different names, so what you see is others like you, but with different views, and that is not a bad thing.

Just think what this site would be like if everyone agree on everything with no one to push your boundaries or challenge the basic foundations of your beliefs.

Maybe if you tried to understand why those who are against Obama are the way they are then maybe you might see their point of view even if you do not agree with it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The more I'm here, the more I see anti-obama threads in shameful disguise.

Looks like you quickly forgot the 8 years during which Bush destroyed US prestige by his actions and words. Obama is actually doing something. I guess.
His move on nuke policy and Health care combined are ten times bigger than eight straight years under the funny corporate-owned Bush-Cheney regime.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

I couldn't really tell because your post is semi-incoherent.

While i agree strongly with the rest of your post, I must rebut this point. It is fully incoherent.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Children sing to Lenin
Film & Sound Online - Three Songs of Lenin
'Three Songs of Lenin, the leader of the world's oppressed. .... On the soundtrack children sing a folk song accompanied by a piano. ...

www.filmandsound.ac.uk/collections/records/0002-0000-... - Similar

Three Songs of Lenin
Access this item (login required):

Description: Celebrates Lenin and the effect he had on Russia and the USSR and its citizens. Uses much of the existing footage of Lenin (shot by Vertov and others), including his funeral as well as shots of contemporaries including Lenin's wife Krupskaya and Stalin.
Duration: 57 mins 32 secs
Director: Dziga Vertov, Elizaveta Svilova
Credits: A presentation by Mezhrabpomfilm. Author-director: D. Vertov Assistant: E. Svilova Camera: [Dmitri] Surensky, [Mark] Magidson, [Bentsion] Monastyrsky Sound: [Pyotr] Shtro Composer: [Yuri] Shaporin
Year: 1934
Subjects: Cults, Political leadership, Agriculture, Communism, Industry, USSR, Womens rights, Propaganda, Womens education, Women workers
Segment 1: NB: All intertitles on screen are untranslated Cyrillic. The following synopses provide translations. Driving music. Credits. 'Three Songs of Lenin, the leader of the world's oppressed.' 'In the different corners of the globe, in the countries of Europe and America, in the countries of Africa and beyond the Arctic Circle, people sing songs of Lenin, the friend and saviour of all those who are enslaved. No-one knows the anonymous author of these communications, from mouth to mouth, from yurt to yurt, from settlement to settlement, from village to village, from colony to colony'. 'The material in this film uses songs of the Soviet east.' 'These are songs: of the woman who has abandoned the veil; of the lamp that reaches into the village; of the water that attacks the desert; of the illiterate who have become literate; of what ILYICH LENIN is.' 'These are the songs of the October Revolution, of what ILYICH LENIN is.' 'This is a song of the war for a new and happy life, of' Two single intertitles of increasing size: 'ILYICH' 'LENIN'. Trees and shot of Lenin's country retreat, featuring the bench on which he liked to sit. 'First song: My face was in a dark prison.' Middle Eastern music. A veiled woman. The camera wanders swiftly over a tiled building (Samarkhand?). Men and women walk around the city separately. '...In a dark prison was my face...' Veiled woman. '...my life was blind...' An unveiled woman staggers along the street. Men at prayer and the sound of the imam. '...without light and without knowledge I was like a prisoner without chains.' More similar scenes of city life.
Segment 2: Trumpet fanfare. A woman writing. Intertitle: '...then came the ray of truth - the dawn of the truth of LENIN.' A Young Pioneers' band marches by. View over the city. A woman without a veil walks through the streets. A woman walks towards the camera a throws back her veil to smile at the camera. The first woman walks into the Russian Woman's Club. A child is measured while a man plays an Eastern stringed instrument. Women in a classroom while a woman plays the same instrument. Blank frames while the music comes to an end. Title: '...we never once saw him...' Children's choral music. A woman reads.
Segment 3: March music. '...We never heard his voice...' Pictures and books in the club. '...but he was close to us all, like a father, - and more!' Children in a classroom. '... no father ever did as much for his children as LENIN did for us

Lenin was a veil freak too!
As for the owners, I think they have evolved.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OMG! I have not seen that vid before. I just got sick to my stomach. What if that were a song about anybody else alive in the world today? False prophet? To think that people are teaching / praising to thier children that Obama is going to lead them to "Freedom" and "Change" is absolutely horrid.
When is this country going to realize that they were "tricked", "bambozzled", "lead", "convinced", and "brainwashed" that this man is going to save the country. Look at his record, look at his stance on religion (please all of them), look at how he bows to other nations, look at how he has now said "nuke us, and we will not nuke you back".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join