It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a 9/11 Passenger POSING as a 9/11 Patriot?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Is this a 9/11 Passenger POSING as a 9/11 Patriot?

Before anyone goes any further here, I would like to say that I am not making any definitive statements about what you are about to see. I don't know if these two men are one and the same. I believe they are nearly identical. It is my opinion that they probably are the same person. It is also my opinion that this needs to be properly investigated by the authorities, if we had any controlling legal authority that is.

And before all the 9/11 skeptics go crazy here, let me say from my own investigation, there are even more disturbing things about these two men.

IsThisReallyMikeRivero.com

From what I have learned thus far, it is still not possible to definitively say these two men are one and the same. And having said that, will say that I believe I have enough information gathered about the Wenckus family to at the very least have them brought in for questioning, if not more.

This is truly disturbing to see these images which are nearly identical. As this thread progresses I will share most of the information regarding the Wenckus family that I have gathered. Some of it is sensitive and will keep that to myself until I learn more. Just what is a "carefully crafted alias?"

I already know this thread is going to be a wild ride. So buckle up!

Cheers-
Phil

Here is a URL that is simple to remember, if you want to share this with your friends, or get to that story easily.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
One guy seems to have more neck then the other guy.
Look at the necks.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
One guy seems to have more neck then the other guy.
Look at the necks.

Exactly. And on top of that, Wenckus looks nothing like Rivero, for one. And secondly when I try to identify people to see if they are the same, the first thing I look for are moles. Wenckus has none visible on his face. Rivero has one right above his right eyebrow and on his left cheek. Not even close to the same person.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I can see what you are saying. But you can also say if one had less chin he might have the same amount of neck. That is officially the weirdest sentence I've ever had to type and I've typed some weird stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
This is truly disturbing to see these images which are nearly identical.

That's a hilarious statement. "Nearly identical" when in actuality, they're not even close. I guess that's why some people can see a "pod" where none exist.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I only see a "mole" in one photograph. But of course I could be wrong. Just stating what I see.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dang I missed the mole.

Angrymomma....I thought about if they lost weight then they might not have as much chin but,can someone really gain that much neck just by losing weight??

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It should be noted that Mike Rivero worked for NASA as a photo imaging expert analyst. And now works in Dollywood making sci-fi pictures such as Stargate and Star Trek.

The point is, Mike Rivero has, at his fingertips, all of the most sophisticated software for doing anything he would like to do with any photograph.

Looks all the way through that thread and make sure you go to page 5 where we obtained a yearbook picture of John J Wenckus. They have a few similarities. Yet they are most definitely not the same person.

John J Wenckus and Mike Rivero both have hooded Asian eyes. This is not something you just develop. If you have this trait, you have it when your 5 years old, and 15, and 37, and 46. It is not a trait which one can grow into or develop. At 18 years of age, John J Wenckus did NOT have any Asian hooded eyelids.

The fact that John J Wenckus picture has no hooded eye and eye lids, proves beyond reasonable doubt that the picture of John J Wenckus in his yearbook and the picture of John J Wenckus in the CNN memorial photograph DO NOT MATCH! They are not the same person.

There is much more, but I will share it through the thread.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

They really can. My mother used to be a big lady and she has lost a TON of weight (lucky woman) and neck looks significantly longer. I've been trying to hunt up a more recent picture of her to compare but for some reason I can't find any newer ones (sorry mom!). I'm gonna keep looking though.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

I was able to duplicate the neck thing by simply scrunching my head forward and down. I went from no neck, to a neck like Wenckus with a few simple moves of my body.

If someone can blow up the eyes,and compare each to each other, they will see they are identical. They will also see if they google people wearing glasses, that there is always depth behind glasses in every picture, while the Wenckus picture does not show this "depth" behind the glasses. IMO, they have been photoshopped in.

There are indeed other areas of the Wenckus photo which also appear photoshopped.

See this post for John J Wenckus Yearbook photographs

Cheers-
phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
I only see a "mole" in one photograph. But of course I could be wrong. Just stating what I see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06e0ed03e87e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f790579e23d5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c0b4af7d9ae.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3547695a08b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Something else I forgot to point out, notice the same necklace in all of the above? All the same guy, none are Wenckus.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I see the ones you pointed out on the first pic but on the other forum I don't see the moles on the other pics. But like I said, I'm only stating what I am seeing and could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here goes, my mom before and after some weight loss. A thinner neck can appear to be longer, at least that is what I see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39afd0512036.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a26b0e01e2ff.jpg[/atsimg]

I had to black out her eyes for privacy reasons.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
I see the ones you pointed out on the first pic but on the other forum I don't see the moles on the other pics.

I have a 28" hi-def LCD monitor on my desktop, specifically for photo/video editing (and playing games
), so it may be easier for me to see what others may not.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I couldn't even pretend to tell you the stats for my screen or how bad my vision is haha. I saw a cheap gaming laptop and clicked "add to cart" lol!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, weight can cause the optical illusions mentioned and the fact that these two guys have facial hair makes it a little hard to compare.

For me, however, the structure of the noses are too dissimilar. If you think of the nose as a triangle from the top, or bridge, down to the outer sides of each nostril you can see the Rivero's nose has less width at the bottom than Wenckus. His nose may even be slightly crooked (need better pics) where Wenckus' is not? The tip of the nose on the right also looks a bit more rounded. Once you notice it it's kind of obvious.

I'm not a professional, but this is 6 years of anatomy, face and figure drawing, and medical illustration talking...take it or leave it.

Or maybe he had a nose job.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by borachon]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Very cool, looks like the same guy to me.

Don't know about the "moles", but I'm quite sure a few new spots have shown up on my face in the last ten years... it's been a rough ten years, and I'm about the same age as Rivero/Wenkus.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Wow!!
Tell yer mum good job on the weight loss.
That looks like a significant difference in the neck for sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by borachon

I do want to say there is evidence of photo-shop all over the Wenckus picture, and if after being professionally analyzed, it is confirmed, we must ask ourselves why?

And also point out the fact that there is only1 single picture of Rivero and that "crease" in his nose. All other photo's show Rivero with a nose which is fairly identical to Riveros. That crease only shows up in a single picture.

There is evidence of photoshop, in the greenish areas of Wenckus nose that are greenish. The glasses IMO have been added. Moles removed. And how does someone who is white, with no asian style hooded eyelids, go from white to Indian or Hawaiian and develop hooded eyelids? In 27 years time?

The short answer is that they do not. They are pictures of 2 different people.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

I actually thought hooded eyelids and excess skin and bags under the eyes were pretty common with aging (Hence plastic surgery) so I think you answered your own question.

Like I said, I would want to see another more recent picture of wenckus but isn't kind of a stretch to point out that his nose has been photoshopped now that I pointed out it's not the same nose.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join